Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing that pic of precious little Lucas, I feel like he has the lollipop as a grooming reward for not telling, or from guilt. Or both. I'm sick inside about it.

I think that picture looks like it was taken at a party or gathering or some sort so that may be why he had a special treat.

Though I wouldn't doubt if he was given extra treats for the reasons you stated.

The way he's holding that lollipop is so sad. Seems a strange way to hold it like it was placed in that position for the picture.
Heck if I know. It just breaks my heart:(
jmo

People keep saying they "dropped the charges for Lucas" - I think they are only put on hold as it's an ongoing investigation. If you notice on the jail booking it says next to the warrant search - HFSW - Hold for Search Warrant - next to those charges.

I think they dropped the charges for Lucas on that charge because they dont believe he was there when she claimed to be doing what ever it was that lead her to get the charge. Speculation..

I think that picture looks like it was taken at a party or gathering or some sort so that may be why he had a special treat.

Though I wouldn't doubt if he was given extra treats for the reasons you stated.
When I saw that video of the neighbor interview I immediately concluded that he wasn't even allowed to play with the neighbor kids, not that he was shy. It tore my heart up, and I know that neighbor was tore up too while reflecting back.

Welcome to all new member's that are here for Lucas. Please take a few minutes to review:

Rules Etiquette & Information

Please pay particular attention to the following:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Thank you :)

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to upload a new picture of Lucas. It looks to have been taken around January 28th (when the pictures of him on the couch with the black hat were taken).

attachment.php

Bringing forward this picture..

I can’t stop looking at his poor nose. Does it look broken to anyone else? [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw that video of the neighbor interview I immediately concluded that he wasn't even allowed to play with the neighbor kids, not that he was shy. It tore my heart up, and I know that neighbor was tore up too while reflecting back.
Yes the video has sad stuff in it.
For those who haven't seen it:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
"Lucas seemed shy and kept to himself to the side. He wore a light jacket and kept his hands in his pockets."
"Tiflati said his wife, who was outside with the children the whole time, doesn’t remember Lucas saying anything.Tiflati’s wife mentioned to him later that same day that Lucas had a bluish bruise under his left eye."
“He was skinnier than the picture”

jmo

I can’t stop looking at his poor nose. Does it look broken to anyone else? [emoji22]

Yes it looked broken to me as well. I showed it to my husband who works a lot around facial trauma and he agreed from the picture it appears to be broken .

I does look swollen and red on the side with the marks on it. Is that a big bruise on the left side of his face (right side looking at the Picture), or is that just a shadow?

That picture :( I can't believe that we are on Thread 6 and he still has not been found. I am just so heartbroken. Hoping that there will be justice for Lucas. Praying.

[FONT=&amp]Jason Tidd‏ @Jason_Tidd 9m9 minutes agoMore
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Wichita police were called to Chapman Park at around 4:45 p.m. Tuesday by somebody who found a pile of rocks with dirt that looked to have been recently disturbed. Police used dogs to search the park, but nothing was found relating to #LucasHernandez.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]That was the fifth park searched by officers. Police said no active searches are planned, but it is still an active investigation.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Jason Tidd‏ @Jason_Tidd 8m8 minutes agoMore
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Police would not say if they encourage or discourage community volunteers to search for Lucas, but did say the community is their eyes and ears. If you see something that may be evidence, don't disturb it and call police.
[/FONT]

Who takes a picture like that? For what reason? (Unless of course it was taken by someone who did not do that to him and they wanted it as evidence). Were they proud of it? Or did they just not care?

The longer this goes on the stronger the feeling I get that he is in a landfill somewhere. I passed my hunch on to the Wichita PD. I think it would be so easy to kill this child, then hide him in trash bags or a box and dump him along with the trash from the house move without it looking suspicious. I hope so much that they find him. His loving family deserve him back.

Who takes a picture like that? For what reason? (Unless of course it was taken by someone who did not do that to him and they wanted it as evidence). Were they proud of it? Or did they just not care?

I think you have it spot on. I think his family were trying to document evidence of abuse.

ALL just MOO

I have a 5 year old son who is crazy active and all over the place all the time. He is always getting hurt one way or another, mostly scrapped up knees and scratches. He literally falls daily. My son has never had injuries such as these. Almost every picture his face has some type of injury ( and those are the one's we can see ). I can't imagine the injuries on this baby that we can't see. EG is a monster and I believe she will never talk. I can only pray a higher power intervenes and brings Lucas home.

As more pictures surface the more angry I get.

LE NEEDS ONE CHARGE TO HOLD HER. The others are being held in abayence in the event someone bonds her in the first. They want her in custody and it’s a sound plan.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]That was the fifth park searched by officers. Police said no active searches are planned, but it is still an active investigation.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Jason Tidd‏ @Jason_Tidd 8m8 minutes agoMore
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Police would not say if they encourage or discourage community volunteers to search for Lucas, but did say the community is their eyes and ears. If you see something that may be evidence, don't disturb it and call police.
[/FONT]
What does this mean? LE are no longer actively out there looking? How long do they usually look before stopping?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member