Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUSt spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.

This is wonderful news for you and your family. God bless.

I JUSt spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.
Woohoo!!! Great news!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

One of my pet peeves is someone saying "you know" at the end of every sentence. ..like they are trying to convince themselves that their story is true. Sorry if I offend anyone by saying that. It's like the "what is the one phrase you can't stand" polls. This is mine.
Yes irritating like "whatever" and the ever-popular "at the end of the day".

This is fantastic news. If anyone can find Lucas, Texas Equusearch should be able to do so. Tim Miller is awesome!

I’m assuming curse words are forbidden, so I’ll say them out loud while I type!!!

IMO, Emily is a textbook borderline personality. Her interview is exactly what would be expected. I’ll be interested to see the other interviews this evening. I’m hoping she digs herself further into a hole where she should spend the rest of her life.

FLA: in your time with Lucas was he known to be a “napper”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not a napper when he is with me, his mom, or his grandmother. It's impossible to get him to nap.

He is not a napper when he is with me, his mom, or his grandmother. It's impossible to get him to nap.

Maybe you can answer if he called EG "mom" or Emily?

Sending you guys loads of big hugs

Who in the world would invite two strangers standing outside their house smoking cigarettes into their home? This is the biggest BS I ever heard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

She trying to set us up not to believe that it was HER that the neighbor saw smoking, but some random person. NOT!

Convenient how she snapped the picture making it unrecoverable. Makes me think a couple things. Is she sending a message to someone? Probably best I keep the other thoughts to myself....for now..don't want to get in trouble. This case has me so frustrated :gaah:

Also, did she use SnapChat, to which once JH opened it up, it disappears?

This is REALLY good news, FLA. I'm glad they'll be coming in. Prayers for your family :heartbeat:

Regarding that latest photo of Lucas holding a lollipop and all the bruising, and the swelling....was he taken to a doctor for those injuries? Because I keep seeing photos of bruises, but I haven't seen a single thing saying he was taken to the ER for documentation and prove he was abused, nor an urgent care, or even his regular doc, if he has one. If I see a child with this amount of injuries, and in my power to get him to a doctor, then I'm taking the child ASAP! The photos are good evidence, but was anything further done?

This case sucks.

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

Seriously? I wonder what her cousins are going to say about that? She is pretty much saying their 10 yr olds were physically harming this little 5 yr old, repeatedly. Giving him deep bruises, multiple cuts, a nose that looks broken, .....over and over again?

Didn't the adults do anything about that, if it ever happened that way?

When my kids were 5, they had several cousins about 10 and 11. They all played together and rough housed, but neither of my kids had multiple bruises and facial injuries, etc etc. An occasional skinned knee, or scratches, maybe a bruise....but certainly not to the extent we have seen in those pictures...

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

Seriously? I wonder what her cousins are going to say about that? She is pretty much saying their 10 yr olds were physically harming this little 5 yr old, repeatedly. Giving him deep bruises, multiple cuts, a nose that looks broken, .....over and over again?

Didn't the adults do anything about that, if it ever happened that way?

When my kids were 5, they had several cousins about 10 and 11. They all played together and rough housed, but neither of my kids had multiple bruises and facial injuries, etc etc. An occasional skinned knee, or scratches, maybe a bruise....but certainly not to the extent we have seen in those pictures...

RSBM

Hate it when abusers pin the blame on someone who had nothing to do with it !
We have Lucas' own words that she dragged him and threw water in his face.
God knows if he was too afraid to say anything else !!!

She looks ROUGH.

No tears. Not a single one.

How does she know about the pictures on social media? I'm guessing the reporter showed them to her?

Also, did she use SnapChat, to which once JH opened it up, it disappears?

i also was wondering this too cause alot of people forget or not aware that snapchat tracks ur EVERY move now... even with location off mine still shows me on the map my avatar just has a blue square over its face BUT if u zoom in on the map someone with out a doubt could pin point where i was located since its google maps that it uses... i was wondering if she had snap and if so (which imo would believe they have already done so if its the case) but if LE has checked her where abouts that day within her snapchat or if thats even possible (which imo again i believe anything is possible these days when it comes to technology) cause even if she had her location off in her phone it would still show im almost positive cause i always have mine off.

Was Lucas bio mom going back to court to get custody not asking because I think she had anything to do with what happened to Lucas, but EG had just got unsupervised visits with her sons and if court was gonna get involved regarding Lucas things could of come out during those court hearings that could of caused her to lose those visits again and possibly custody of her daughter. So Lucas disappears no custody proceedings secrets stay secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1