Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those unfamiliar with what FindingLucasAllen is referencing: On MSM comments during the first days after Lucas went missing (before EG was arrested), EG's cousin posted two exactly worded explanations for the same event (Lucas' banged-up face and nose), but for the actual cause itself. Under one name, she stated the cuts/bruises were due to falling from the back of a pick-up truck onto gravel. Under her other name, she stated the cuts/bruises were due to "banging" his head against a playground slide as he came down.

The wording of both comments was otherwise duplicative and clearly made by the same person. On the same post and within hours of one another. They are obviously conflicting explanations for the cuts on Lucas' nose and temple. Since they are clearly fabricated, it's easy to see why FLA would believe nothing related to either story is true. Doctor schmoctor!

As to EG saying that most of his injuries came while REPEATEDLY visiting his cousins; since when does an adult handprint on a face or forearm look anything like booboos from kids roughhousing? Those 10 year olds have some monster hands, I tell you.

EG is an absolute moron.

moo and all

yes, I totally agree.

Hard to believe those versions of events.

I do wonder the mechanics of a 5 yr old, falling face first out of a pick up truck, and face planting into the gravel. HOW would that happen?

I wouldn’t focus too much on what JH is or is not doing publicly. We don’t know what he’s dealing with. LE may be asking him to go thru cell phone records and surveillance camera footage, bank records, etc. He does also have a one year old that he is having to deal with. And since it’s his girlfriend sitting behind bars, he hasn’t lost just one person he loves but two. He needs our support and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does not have his daughter last information released was she was in states custody not at home.

He does not have his daughter last information released was she was in states custody not at home.

But we do not know if the state has released her into his custody or not.

I would think they would have to, since he has not been charged or even accused of any crimes at this time.

I made this reply to the very first comment from earlier on and didn't know how to post.
You will see me making comments and all I did was click reply now I have figured out how to comment on others post. I'm sorry for the confusion.

IMO she probably didn't say anything about it cause she didn't want the people she " sent Lucas away with " get mad and not watch him any more. Sounds to me she sent him to her cousins a lot and didn't take care of him as often as people think.

My granddaughter is almost 3 and I started watching her back in April of last year. I noticed marks on her and thought okay she is learning to run and of course probably clumbsy so I let it go. Then when I couldn't watch her the mom would send her to her grandpa for weeks at a time. When I would get her back She would have more marks and one looked like a cigarette burn. It got so bad that in August she looked like her butt had been beaten and bruised. I did something about it and nothing happened. The mom continued to let her grandpa have her knowing he was abusing her cause I reported it and they kept her away from me till my son got her in November.

So that is where I get the opinion she knew it was happening but blew it off possibly like JH has done cause they didn't wanna take care of him. Sorry so long but I have been holding this in and another reason Lucas is always on my mind.
If he had injuries every time he returned from her cousins, why did she keep sending him there?

I made this reply to the very first comment from earlier on and didn't know how to post.
You will see me making comments and all I did was click reply now I have figured out how to comment on others post. I'm sorry for the confusion.

IMO she probably didn't say anything about it cause she didn't want the people she " sent Lucas away with " get mad and not watch him any more. Sounds to me she sent him to her cousins a lot and didn't take care of him as often as people think.

My granddaughter is almost 3 and I started watching her back in April of last year. I noticed marks on her and thought okay she is learning to run and of course probably clumbsy so I let it go. Then when I couldn't watch her the mom would send her to her grandpa for weeks at a time. When I would get her back She would have more marks and one looked like a cigarette burn. It got so bad that in August she looked like her butt had been beaten and bruised. I did something about it and nothing happened. The mom continued to let her grandpa have her knowing he was abusing her cause I reported it and they kept her away from me till my son got her in November.

So that is where I get the opinion she knew it was happening but blew it off possibly like JH has done cause they didn't wanna take care of him. Sorry so long but I have been holding this in and another reason Lucas is always on my mind.

Aww...so sorry that you had to watch your grand baby going through this. I am so happy your son has gained custody and now you get to watch her grow and protect her from that abuse.

How could anyone burn a baby, their own grand baby yet, with a cig butt? I will never understand it. :no:

Some food for thought...going with the idea that there is some truth in every lie...

EG say Lucas was napping. Is the truth that he was actually unconscious rather then asleep, due to injuries to him? And the shower. Perhaps she showered because she got blood on her during abuse to Lucas?

Also, regarding the news interview... I wonder if LE asked the news to interview her in hopes that she would give conflicting information. Perhaps EG is not cooperating with police and this was their next best way to get her to talk?

This case is tragic.

I really think Lucas's dad was naive and bamboozled by EG. I think he's having a hard time wrapping his head around all of this and all of the accusations. He might not have ever believed the accusations of abuse from his ex's camp. I've known ex's to fabricate all kinds of things and make seemingly innocent things into something terrible! Not saying they did, but it's a common mindset with the opposing party to think they are. But I do pause with him knowing she did not have custody of her sons, just like his ex did not have custody of Lucas. Makes me think this guy has a broken picker!

(OMG that must be what I have, a broken picker! Seriously! I had not heard that term before! "So, in the tradition of the comedian Jeff Foxworthy, you might have broken picker syndrome if: You continue to date the same person over and over...")

(Eta: many awesome articles on this subject...who knew?!)

The movie was probably to keep him occupied during her shower. If there was a movie, shower, and nap... but why didn't she check on him before she took a nap? And, why didn't she mention the movie and Lucas napping, previously? EG saying, "She took a shower, and then took a nap." And, that she had last seen Lucas in his room, sounded like he was playing in his room. Maybe, I am being nit-picky, I don't know. I still want to know where the 1-year old was during the three-hour time frame. I would also like to know, what Lucas usually did when waking up from his supposed nap. Did he go wake EG? Or is EG usually awake before Lucas? Did Lucas know to not answer the door if someone knocks?

i wish we knew if lucas has a tv in his room or if when he watched movies in his room, it had to be on an ipad/laptop? if he watched through netflix/hulu etc, i bet theres a way to track your exact viewing time and history via the company (you can easily check your browsing history too). if it was just a tv w a dvd player, prob wouldnt beany help. movie detail was new to me and seemed weird (and also possibly an easy thing for LE to verify unless its w a dvd/not some type of streaming service).

i wish we knew if lucas has a tv in his room or if when he watched movies in his room, it had to be on an ipad/laptop? if he watched through netflix/hulu etc, i bet theres a way to track your exact viewing time and history via the company (you can easily check your browsing history too). if it was just a tv w a dvd player, prob wouldnt beany help. movie detail was new to me and seemed weird (and also possibly an easy thing for LE to verify unless its w a dvd/not some type of streaming service).

But EG might have put a dvd or movie on the TV and put the baby in front of it to keep her occupied while EG was showering/napping/doing something else?

If there's no movie, that shows she's lying. But if there is a movie, there could be a different explanation and she's just inserted Lucas into something which is true?

It's a good question, though, and I expect they have checked or will now check it out. I don't expect LE to tell us anything they find out about it, but it will help them build a picture of what was going on in the previous 24 hours, which now seems to be the key period.

There is with both Hulu/Netflix. You got to go into the account settings and then viewing history.

(I’m a tech nerd so I know this stuff. [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T: What is it with creepy abandoned amusement parks called Joyland? There was one in the city where I went to grad school. It was so sad to look at, like something out of a movie, all over-grown with weeds, old amusement rides fallen down and rusted, even the "J" in the Joyland sign over-hanging the entrance was upside down and hanging on for dear life. Oh...and the sounds that came outta that place at night, I'm convinced it was built on ancient tribal land or something.
Thanks for my first laugh of the morning. :laughing: I needed one!
They are very creepy indeed!

I really think Lucas's dad was naive and bamboozled by EG. I think he's having a hard time wrapping his head around all of this and all of the accusations. He might not have ever believed the accusations of abuse from his ex's camp. I've known ex's to fabricate all kinds of things and make seemingly innocent things into something terrible! Not saying they did, but it's a common mindset with the opposing party to think they are. But I do pause with him knowing she did not have custody of her sons, just like his ex did not have custody of Lucas. Makes me think this guy has a broken picker!

Didn’t the allegations of abuse come from his *own* family?

My ex telling the truth: "I went to the store."

My ex telling a lie: "I walked the whole way to the store even though my foot hurt. I had to stop once and sit under a tree. When I got there it was so packed. It took me forever to find what I went for then I had to choose if I wanted regular Cheetos or hot ones. Sometimes the hot ones make me sick but I haven't had them in forever. After waiting in line for like ten minutes while the lady counted out pennies, I realized I'd forgotten a drink. I went and picked out a green Gatorade since that's Jon's favorite and I thought I'd share with him. By the time I got to the register, the guy was changing out the drawer and I had to wait for him to count all the money. I finally got my chips and drink. NOW let me tell you every detail about my walk home."

Every.single.time.he.lied. Dead giveaway
Amen to that! Been there heard it all.
I understand why addicts lie. All too well like with my ex.
:gaah:
jmho

For Lucas and hoping he is found today :candle::heartbeat:

Also, did she use SnapChat, to which once JH opened it up, it disappears?

Funny thing about Social Media... the stuff doesn't disappear. :happydance: You can actually contact Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Myspace etc; and they can pull the deleted stuff out of the database. All they need is a warrant or a written request from a lawyer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/snapchat-doesnt-delete-your-private-pictures-2013-5

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/deleted-snapchat-photos/story?id=23657797

But EG might have put a dvd or movie on the TV and put the baby in front of it to keep her occupied while EG was showering/napping/doing something else?

If there's no movie, that shows she's lying. But if there is a movie, there could be a different explanation and she's just inserted Lucas into something which is true?

It's a good question, though, and I expect they have checked or will now check it out. I don't expect LE to tell us anything they find out about it, but it will help them build a picture of what was going on in the previous 24 hours, which now seems to be the key period.

this is very true - a lot of people also stream netflix all day/long periods of time (guilty) so maybe she had stuff streaming for the kids to keep them quiet and maybe thats why she's inserting this into her story. question for tech people: can a laptop/computer can trace down to the room something was viewed in, im assuming if possible, this would be done based on the router & device proximity. because her version claims this all took place in Lucas' room...

this is very true - a lot of people also stream netflix all day/long periods of time (guilty) so maybe she had stuff streaming for the kids to keep them quiet and maybe thats why she's inserting this into her story. question for tech people: can a laptop/computer can trace down to the room something was viewed in, im assuming if possible, this would be done based on the router & device proximity. because her version claims this all took place in Lucas' room...

also does anyone know based on the rental home (i believe i read earlier it was a rental home) they moved into if internet & cable was already installed by the owners or if each new tenant was responsible for coordinating. if the latter, i'd love to know if an internet provider met EG and saw Lucas when they were installing.

Or even just knowing the movie/show would help. Was it Real Housewives of Orange County? Or Cars? Or....no movie at the time?

jmo

Didn’t the allegations of abuse come from his *own* family?

I think it's been from the bio mom's family mostly. I think there was also a little from his aunt or someone.

Hi everyone, I'm getting a new thread ready so start packing up your thoughts to move to a new thread in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicamcolon