Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH and EG moved into the rental home on February 7th. They moved from the apartment because there were 4 of them in a 1BR apartment. Cats weren’t allowed in the new house and EG had to surrender the cat because she couldn’t find anyone to take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Thread moves so fast...bumping the clarified cat info from our VI.)

If it is owner surrender and verified rabies vac they will send the animal out quickly for adoption due to space requirements.

They usually take a few days before adopting out. They check out the health of the cat, then when folks come in to see the cat, you have to fill out forms and it can take a few days before you are approved for adoption. I don't know if this shelter works this way, but where I live, they all have the same policy. It might be different at this shelter, though.

I have a couple of questions about the search areas.

1) Is LE being made aware of this list?

2) How are these searches being conducted?
A. Are our searchers looking for visual clues and signs of disturbance, but not touching things and causing the disturbances, or
B. Are our searchers digging or moving things around?

I'm asking because if SAR shows up to search one of these areas they might not quite know the disturbance was caused by our searchers.

:websleuther: Henry, et al, thank you so much for your tireless efforts. I'm so super proud to be part of WS right now. [emoji813]luv:
Thank you Gig- its definitely a great opportunity for us all to have so many who want to help with the added benefit of boots on the ground. I can't directly answer any of your questions but feel that the citizen searchers on this forum were carried out with professionalism and thought.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

They usually take a few days before adopting out. They check out the health of the cat, then when folks come in to see the cat, you have to fill out forms and it can take a few days before you are approved for adoption. I don't know if this shelter works this way, but where I live, they all have the same policy. It might be different at this shelter, though.

Right but it can be released quickly to a rescue group or adoption center and that location will go through the steps to begin the adoption process.

I have a couple of questions about the search areas.

1) Is LE being made aware of this list?

2) How are these searches being conducted?
A. Are our searchers looking for visual clues and signs of disturbance, but not touching things and causing the disturbances, or
B. Are our searchers digging or moving things around?

I'm asking because if SAR shows up to search one of these areas they might not quite know the disturbance was caused by our searchers.

:websleuther: Henry, et al, thank you so much for your tireless efforts. I'm so super proud to be part of WS right now. :heartluv:

Hey Gig Tu! I can personally say that when I have searched I have not touched anything and just looked visually. I don’t want to disturb anything. If something suspicious would have been seen I would have called it in right away.

Owner surrender is what I was told.

Did LE check it out regarding EG’s timeline? The cameras? Who was with her?
Thanks!

So, before I go back to CATch up, I want to mention I'm trying to get into her head, like really get into her head, and imagine scenarios.

So, how about this (still waking up, sorry if fuzzy post):

(SPECULATION/BRAINSTORMING)

They go the park. Lucas takes a hard hit or fall as a result of her VIOLENT HANDS. And dies. She scoops him up and puts him in the car. Either drives back home and keeps him in the car overnight. Then takes him (where)...

OR: BUT say he died at the park, she scoops him up, and throws him off the closest bridge or down the steepest canyon (you guys are more flat though) or pulls over down a side road about 10 to 20 minutes off a main road (my guess based on some other cases, of course could be longer, or shorter, anyway), places him in a ditch type area along the side of the road, or a field, a corn field (do you guys have corn fields) or abandoned farm or barn or in some trees/brush along the side of the road. Quick and common disposal (insert stat of bodies being close to the road).

Also, Mark Klass mentioned working one's ways out circular, stats of a. 1/2 miles and b. 5 miles

(Also note to insert Rossmo quote re: circular sprinkler)

If he died at home (more likely, moo) then...?

So, before I go back to CATch up, I want to mention I'm trying to get into her head and imagine scenarios.

So, how about this. They go the park. Lucas takes a hard hit or fall. She scoops him up and outs him in the car. Either drives back home and keeps him in the car overnight. Then takes him (where)...

BUT say he died at the park, she scoops him up, and throws him off the closest bridge or down the steepest canyon (you guys are more flat though) or pulls over down a side road about 10 to 20 minutes out (my guess based on some other cases, of course could be longer, or shorter, anyway), places him in a ditch type area along the side of the road, or a field, a corn field (do you guys have corn fields) or abandoned farm or barn or in some trees along the side of the road.

There’s more corn, milo, wheat, etc fields than I can count. They’re everywhere. Same with abandoned farms and barns unfortunately.

Thank you for calling it in!! That's concerning about your experience with the tip line!

Perhaps it would be useful to get the info directly to Texas Equusearch? Oh...and let them know to bolo for cat carriers too.

(They may want to see if the cat can join their search party...but they probably def. won't take you seriously if you said that...so maybe skip that part...lol).

I wonder if there is a way to find out if she had a cat carrier. If so, what color/style, just so if TES is looking, they know what to look for.

Good grief that makes me ill.

Most of the rescue groups here will go through the shelter and "tag" the animal if they want to rescue it, then they are required to wait the specified amount of time required by the shelter for owner's to reclaim or health to be certified, etc. Often they will post online that they have the animal tagged in case someone sees it as a potential adoption.

Does E.G. Get visitors yet? Has JH been in to see her?

So, before I go back to CATch up, I want to mention I'm trying to get into her head and imagine scenarios.

So, how about this. They go the park. Lucas takes a hard hit or fall. And dies. She scoops him up and puts him in the car. Either drives back home and keeps him in the car overnight. Then takes him (where)...

OR: BUT say he died at the park, she scoops him up, and throws him off the closest bridge or down the steepest canyon (you guys are more flat though) or pulls over down a side road about 10 to 20 minutes off a main road (my guess based on some other cases, of course could be longer, or shorter, anyway), places him in a ditch type area along the side of the road, or a field, a corn field (do you guys have corn fields) or abandoned farm or barn or in some trees along the side of the road.

I’m not I her head at all, but it stands to reason that if Lucas were to have a legitimate accident, she would call 911/take him to a hospital/ ANYTHING vs just being like “Oh crud, well I better hide his body!” KWIM? I think that if this were truly an accident in any way (other than abuse), her first inclination would not be to try to dispose of him. Why frame yourself for murder if you’re not guilty? JMO

Love this post, lol...

Jumping off this, so maybe she was out of weed.

Since we have confirmed she likes to smoke (or did in 2015 or whenever it was), maybe Lucas is near where she gets her weed. If she wasn't already stocked up.
This sounds like a stretch, but I'm basing this strictly on awareness space / geographic profiling aspects, moo.

Eta:

Wait a minute, this is wacky...has Rossmo ever been applied to disposal/recovery???! Can we take our variables and plug them into Rossmo and see what it looks like? We need at least 5 data points...Do we have these?

Eta: off the top of my head, 5 data points (I know there are more as 5 parks have been searched, since we don't know why I'm we should have a couple formulas with and without all the parks maybe:

1. Current residence.
2. Former Residence
3. GPNC / Chisholm
4. Pawnee Prairie (or wherever TES has been this weekend)
5. West Airport Cessna Park
6. Where she lived, grew up
7. Known places they have camped, visiTed etc.

*please feel free to contribute.

Any mathematicians in the house? I always bring up Rossmo, but finding someone to actually take it on is the hard part! FTR the math is way over my head!

If no has answered this by lunchtime, I will have my husband do the math. He is currently working in his office, and I don't want to barge in there.

I’m not I her head at all, but it stands to reason that if Lucas were to have a legitimate accident, she would call 911/take him to a hospital/ ANYTHING vs just being like “Oh crud, well I better hide his body!” KWIM? I think that if this were truly an accident in any way (other than abuse), her first inclination would not be to try to dispose of him. Why frame yourself for murder if you’re not guilty? JMO

(Oh I'm glad you pointed this out, my post isnt clear, sorry still waking up, I meant dies from a hard fall or hit "at HER abusive hands"...let me add that, thanks for clarifying. Accident is not in my vocabulary here, as related to Lucas, moo.)

There’s more corn, milo, wheat, etc fields than I can count. They’re everywhere. Same with abandoned farms and barns unfortunately.

Hmmmmm...

We've seen many "fields" and "abandoned farms" here on WS....

"We found some handcuffs at the base of a tree, which look kind of suspicious and then we found a blanket and some brush. That they're checking out now. We called the police to have them check it out," Co-founder of Missing and Endangered NW Missouri Teresa Wilson said.
http://www.kake.com/story/37643170/groups-back-at-wichita-park-in-search-of-lucas-hernandez
Been following WS for years. 1st time comment(er).

Welcome Here&Now. :)
(And ScarlettIN)

:welcome:

And since EG's arrest I've been seeing bridges. :gaah:
Tired of the restless dreams and nightmares.
EG give in and talk please!
This is too much on those who truly love Lucas! :maddening:
jmo

If no has answered this by lunchtime, I will have my husband do the math. He is currently working in his office, and I don't want to barge in there.

I don’t think the Rossmo formula would be applicable in this case as it is used to predict where a criminal lives based on where linked crimes occurred. It isn’t used to predict where a body may be buried. Plugging EG’s residence and other know locations into the formula would just some random location.

ETA: I’m very impressed by your husband’s ability to calculate such a formula though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee