Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entitled is a hmm strong word. To get a public defender she has to fill out a financial application and the judge determines if she qualifies as indigent or not, or if she’d have to pay partially for one. KS is weird because they don’t just look at an individual’s income but in many things the whole household so even if they’re not married the court may still consider JH income for determination. If the court decides she doesn’t qualify because of too much income (which for a 4 person household is around $24k per year) she would have to hire her own attorney or represent herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JH’s income does not count since they are not married or related.

“(a) Household income. The defendant’s household income shall be defined as the defendant’s income and the income of all other persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption who reside with the defendant. Income shall include the total cash receipts before taxes from all resources, including money, wages, and the net receipts from nonfarm or farm self-employment. “

http://www.sbids.org/forms/ksbidsreg.pdf

I don't even know why some of these accounts are even legal. I think there should be specific laws and criteria around them. FGS people can set these up for any reason they give! I've known of very immoral people setting up these accounts. ugh.....

It is against policy to make one for legal fees.

EG stayed that she wanted to hire her own attorney, yet she still doesn’t have an attorney on record.

I don't feel she's very worried about the charges. Who knows other inmates could be telling her it won't stick and blah blah blah .
She reminds me very much of CA and JA

Currently EG only needs an attorney for a child endangerment charge. I don't know how much that would cost. If that's all she's up against I'll bet she takes a plea. Does anybody know the specifics of why she is charged with this?
Also, Has the dad spoken to her at all? Does the dad have the little girl back?

The only details that we know (that I'm aware of) are that it happened at a location LE kept as "confidential,", it was between the hours of 4-6pm on Feb. 16th. And drug use is in some way involved.
(Someone please add to or correct if this information is incorrect or is missing other details we do know)

What was their address again ? I know 655 but forgot street name, just know starts with a E

Already on thread 9 and looks like thread 10 will be here...how many threads will it take to find Lucas..prayers

Day 19 in Lucas Hernandez searchPolice continue to ask for tips from the public
Wil Day
11:18 AM, Mar 8, 2018
https://www.kfdi.com/news/day-19-in-lucas-hernandez-search

"WICHITA, Kan. - Wichita Police say there is no new information in the search for missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez."

From same article

Police have been working with Texas-based Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has had success in locating missing people across the globe. So far, no trace has been found of Lucas.

I thought TXEQ left?

From same article

Police have been working with Texas-based Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has had success in locating missing people across the globe. So far, no trace has been found of Lucas.

I thought TXEQ left?

Mr Miller said they were leaving temporarily and would be back. And ‘have been working’ is correct as they did search for a couple of days before leaving on the tip in another case.

Really? then how are these set up for EG? Is it under a ruse?

I don't think is aware of what 's are made for unless reported. Or maybe they don't know until the person tries to pull money off of it because charges a fee. Since the families do not know either person, because there are actually TWO of them, I am guessing the people who set them up are trying to scam others to get money for themselves. Imo.

The family doesn’t know either of the people who set up the GFMs.

Are you saying the accounts were set up without Emily Glass' knowledge?

Thank you
Tricia

The only details that we know (that I'm aware of) are that it happened at a location LE kept as "confidential,", it was between the hours of 4-6pm on Feb. 16th. And drug use is in some way involved.
(Someone please add to or correct if this information is incorrect or is missing other details we do know)

That location could change a bit of our radius on looking for him. Plus, whoever was at that location with her more than likely knows some of the answers we're looking for. And......that person would know if Lucas was with her. I wonder if that person also has charges against them. Maybe for drugs? Sales? Failure to protect an endangered child? Witness to a crime? Aiding and abetting?

Mr Miller said they were leaving temporarily and would be back. And ‘have been working’ is correct as they did search for a couple of days before leaving on the tip in another case.

(Yes, o/t, they are searching for two women from Michigan, Briana and Teresa...it appears there could be a serial killer(s) operating there, moo. Gardener has been super diligent in creating threads for all the missing in that area, so for anyone interested, click on his/her profile to see the various threads created.)

I could only find the second account. I don't think it stated the money was for a lawyer (possibly because the first had already been reported for that reason?)

It was started by someone who says they're in Florida. I see no reason to conjecture it was started by anyone who knows EG. JMO.

I was just going by what the article posted. I realized they said they were going to another case. Didn't mean to cause confusion.

So, depending on the specific timeline, whether whatever occurred happened at night or day, do we think it was a daytime or night time disposal? (O/T, has it ever been determined exactly when Sherin Mathews was placed in the culvert?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn