Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Infant Toddler Services not provide free speech therapy in Wichita? I live in Manhattan and my son received speech therapy through them and they came to our house every week for his appointments and it was free. I thought this was a state wide service? Also if he had needed it past age 3 he would have qualified for an IEP and received free preschool and speech therapy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Only until they reach age 3 and enter the school system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Fund Me. She's asking for people to give her money for an attorney and to have money on her books while she's incarcerated.

I don't even know why some of these accounts are even legal. I think there should be specific laws and criteria around them. FGS people can set these up for any reason they give! I've known of very immoral people setting up these accounts. ugh.....

Isn't she entitled to get a lawyer, from the public defenders office? Why does she need money?

Well I guess they denied her, because her dumb arse refused the public defender at the hearing and said she would hire her own attorney. :boohoo:

Right? Enter ! Makes me so mad!

Has any of EG's family or friends been out looking for Lucas?

Isn't she entitled to get a lawyer, from the public defenders office? Why does she need money?

Entitled is a hmm strong word. To get a public defender she has to fill out a financial application and the judge determines if she qualifies as indigent or not, or if she’d have to pay partially for one. KS is weird because they don’t just look at an individual’s income but in many things the whole household so even if they’re not married the court may still consider JH income for determination. If the court decides she doesn’t qualify because of too much income (which for a 4 person household is around $24k per year) she would have to hire her own attorney or represent herself.

Only until they reach age 3 and enter the school system.

Yes atleast getting it until age 3 and then through school is better than not at all.

Jamie Orr (the biological mother) was searching, there was a report about it and she mentioned the park she searched in an interview.

Our VI is a family member and has mentioned searching with other family members as well.

Yes atleast getting it until age 3 and then through school is better than not at all.

Oh definitely. I was speaking earlier of the difficulty of obtaining outside services.

Jamie Orr (the biological mother) was searching, there was a report about it and she mentioned the park she searched in an interview.

Our VI is a family member and has mentioned searching with other family members as well.

Yes I am aware of these people searching. I feel so bad for them!
But are any of them EG's family! It was my understanding they were from the bio mom's side.

I find this interesting. Tim Miller spent some time with Casey Anthony. I think he has this case figured out.

Me too. I hope Tim gets to return and search for Lucas really soon.

In some of the first news reports a relative of EG is featured in the early search for Lucas. Not much MSM presence since then and strictly victim status here.
http://www.kake.com/story/37534601/family-pleading-for-missing-wichita-boys-safe-return

JH, Dad, has been in MSM a little and attended vigil. People here have mentioned family members searching might be inadvisable and discouraged by WPD, but I also believe Lucas's mom had permission from LE to search when she did.

I remember that her LinkedIn page showed that she attended Wichita Technical Institute for about two years. I was thinking along the same lines - familiar places. When I looked at the area on GoogleMaps, though, it was very urban. Not much water, trees, etc. I can't say I am very good with maps, though.

Between EG's fake nursing degree, the history of abuse, the birth of a new baby girl, Lucas' recent illness(es), and the million episodes of Forensic Files I've seen, I still get somewhat of a wierd munchausen-type vibe....anyway, just a thought again, that perhaps he was being poisoned. Total speculative brainstorming as usual, and again, not saying tthis is the case. Moo.

Eta:
FLA, how often would Lucas get sick that you know of...would you say it was something that happened more than what might be considered to be usual? If so, what type of symptoms. Stomach stuff? Again, just brainstorming, thinking out loud.

Do I recall Lucas was sick for 2 weeks with a stomach bug before he went missing or did I imagine that? (I need to go back) That's a long time for a stomach bug...? I know strep was mentioned...

Eta: it seems they don't don't call it Munchausan anymore (who knew?):

Factitious Disorder (Munchausen Syndrome) | Psychology Today
"Factitious disorder, previously referred to as Munchausen syndrome..."
https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/factitious-disorder-munchausen-syndrome

Oh dear Lucas. This is too sad. It IS like Caylee Anthony :tantrum: The money stealing, lieing, tattoos, drug use, partying, all the while a little boy is missing! Who the heck gets a tattoo while your child is MISSING? Casey Anthony did, but I don't believe I have seen it before then nor since..until this case. Low lifes. Lucas didn't have a chance!!! May his body be found and laid to rest but not for his parent's sake!

Oh dear Lucas. This is too sad. It IS like Caylee Anthony :tantrum: The money stealing, lieing, tattoos, drug use, partying, all the while a little boy is missing! Who the heck gets a tattoo while your child is MISSING? Casey Anthony did, but I don't believe I have seen it before then nor since..until this case. Low lifes. Lucas didn't have a chance!!! May his body be found and laid to rest but not for his parent's sake!

What did I miss? Did EG get a tattoo after Lucas went missing? I have to skip around lately on the thread - did I miss that??

tia for info!

Great to know we can discuss it.

It was created 7 hours ago. There have been shares and comments but

ZERO dollars of $10,000 requested (for attorney fees and jail account) thus far. :happydance:

Regarding the , who created it?! She didn't create it in jail, that's for sure. So who created it?

Currently EG only needs an attorney for a child endangerment charge. I don't know how much that would cost. If that's all she's up against I'll bet she takes a plea. Does anybody know the specifics of why she is charged with this?
Also, Has the dad spoken to her at all? Does the dad have the little girl back?

Entitled is a hmm strong word. To get a public defender she has to fill out a financial application and the judge determines if she qualifies as indigent or not, or if she’d have to pay partially for one. KS is weird because they don’t just look at an individual’s income but in many things the whole household so even if they’re not married the court may still consider JH income for determination. If the court decides she doesn’t qualify because of too much income (which for a 4 person household is around $24k per year) she would have to hire her own attorney or represent herself.

EG stated that she wanted to hire her own attorney, yet she still doesn’t have an attorney on record.

Regarding the , who created it?! She didn't create it in jail, that's for sure. So who created it?

The family doesn’t know either of the people who set up the GFMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member