Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 2000 dollars

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh ok I think I know what you’re talking about. There is a fundraising campaign set up for them, but Equusearch did not set it up and did not request it. In fact, it costs far more than $2000 just to search for a couple of days.

Equusearch does run on donations, that’s a fact. However, they search at no cost to families or law enforcement.

Tim is not asking Lucas’s family or the public for $2000.

Hopefully this is allowed. A was made about 6 hours ago for Emily Glass to hire an attorney. The is claiming that the jail denied EG a visit with a public defender.

In light of the "clearing the flower bed" sighting, the pseudo-spiritual vibe and my late night thoughts on EGs possible levels of personal guilt.

I wonder if she was doing something special, in her mind, in that flower planter.

Imo, she wants people to think she loves Lucas as her own. She may believe it in the same way she believes the new age stuff she posts.

If she believes it is "on them" and him and everybody and everything else that Lucas was being abused, then her momentary weakness, where she turns into an abusive monster capable of whatever all she's done, is just a moment. It isn't really her, in her mind. So...how long was her "moment" during the critical event that lost Lucas. And did that "moment" include disposal or not. And did that "moment" happen at home or not. I don't know. I hope WPD does. But it probably would help determine a distance.

But, going back to her "gardening" possibly with Lucas's sister.... damn! That totally happened before the 16th. Grrr. Well, still, she could simply be smudging/saging her house (if she is feeling the negative energy in her new house is bothersome, just being new she might, if something bad is already happening to Lucas, she might look to that outside thing to blame). Putting out the burning sage in the dirt outside, or lighting it outside the front door would fit.

I really was going to say maybe she was using this as a remembrance spot (in lieu of having him physically close) when she was feeling loving and lucid and GAF, but the timing is wrong for that.

I really like the idea of picking up cigarette butts from her smoking companion as a reason.

Do we know if JH smokes? Or if EG was known to smoke regularly? If he doesn't and she doesn't wish to be known as a smoker, she'd be all over those butts.

FindLucasAllen, did Lucas receive any therapy for his speech impediment? I see there's an Arc in Wichita and that would be the sort of place Lucas might have received services from.

Hopefully this is allowed. A was made about 6 hours ago for Emily Glass to hire an attorney. The is claiming that the jail denied EG a visit with a public defender.
If anything, EG denied it. The jail would not do that unless she instructed them that she did not want them.

I apologize for asking as I’m sure it has been discussed. Does anyone know what drug of choice EG had? How long had drug abuse been happening? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FindLucasAllen, did Lucas receive any therapy for his speech impediment? I see there's an Arc in Wichita and that would be the sort of place Lucas might have received services from.

He was supposed to receive speech therapy, but he either only went for a short time or they didn’t take him at all. I can’t remember which it was, but I do remember he was supposed to receive speech therapy and didn’t.

Just jumping off your post to throw another idea into the mix, speech therapy could have been provided at the school he was attending for Pre-K as well.

He was supposed to receive speech therapy, but he either only went for a short time or they didn’t take him at all. I can’t remember which it was, but I do remember he was supposed to receive speech therapy and didn’t.
Thank you. Do you happen to know if the family attended any church services at all, ever? (I'm trying to hone in on familiar places, not delve into religion)

If they did deny her, it is probably because she told the judge that she already had an attorney retained. She will likely have to wait until her next court date to request a public defender, from my experience.

Wow. If true, it’s because she doesn’t know procedure but given her previous charges one would think she did. I don’t know if it’s like this everywhere but in wichita, if you indicate to the judge you are hiring an attorney, you waive the public defender and if you change your mind you have to go back before the judge to request the public defender and also go through the financial application.

In jail, on suicide watch, do they give you drugs? if so, what kind?

Wow. If true, it’s because she doesn’t know procedure but given her previous charges one would think she did. I don’t know if it’s like this everywhere but in wichita, if you indicate to the judge you are hiring an attorney, you waive the public defender and if you change your mind you have to go back before the judge to request the public defender and also go through the financial application.

Someone earlier asked about the ability to be given a public defender after already indicating you would hire your own lawyer and it made me curious about the process of "switching back" as well. Thanks for adding some clarity to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho