Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is itd be easy to verify based on their current & previous addresses - any locals know if the short distance they move crosses a district line?

any locals, please correct me if im wrong, but according to google children in KS do not legally need to attend school until they are 6. we believe he was still enrolled from rumored absences but do we have that verified? also, even if he was enrolled, can a parent/emergency contact take a kid out of school for an extended time without explanation since legally the kid doesnt have to be there? my train of thought on this is leading me to two places:

1. EG was recognized by the school as an adult is Lucas' life as she was a verified adult to drop/pick him up. JH obviously had to approve this and could what he approved also include acknowledging EG as his live in partner who makes day to day decisions regarding the kids (sick days, dropoffs/pick ups, what he brings for bake sales, field trip permission slips etc) and/or Lucas' emergency contact. Or specific to this stomach bug Lucas had, did EG maybe call JH saying "omg he's so sick" and JH, trusting EG, let the school know an extended absences was OK.

2. This raises the question though WHY wouldn't EG want him in school?? Seem like it'd be ideal for her if he was "out of the way". Possible reasons:
-He was sick (as a VI also mentioned to us) and she didn't the school calling attention to it/asking her about DR appts or sending him to the school nurse & therefore having a DR appt discover bruises/abuse signs
-Lucas was was old enough to interact with his sister as a big brother. Did she use Lucas as a babysitter so she could do w/e she wanted around the house or even leave them unattended? He would have been old enough to "read" to her, hold her, get a bottle from the fridge, play with her...but then this plan backfired on the day she took her "nap & shower". I'd be curious to see his attendance overall and this time, he wasnt up for "babysitting" bc he was sick and something happened...

-I remember my mom pulled my second youngest sibling out of pre school (so a little different than kindergarten in my opinion) both bc she hated it and it was too much commotion everyday having a 1 year old & a 3 year old leave the house all bundled (particularly in cold winter weather) and coordinating naps/eating times etc, just wasnt worth it i guess. Maybe this routine was too much for EG too (difference being she was not keeping Lucas home in a loving environment)? Maybe there were also regular errands EG ran during the week (getting drugs) that was more important to her and adding a trip to and from school was just too much for the kids in one day?

In KS, school attendance isn’t required until age 7. Unless the child is identified as special needs then it’s age 3 or as soon as they’re identified if older than 3.
Pre-k isn’t offered at all elementary schools; and is based on the needs of the child. Some programs offer more specialized classes than others.
Pre-k isn’t a given, the child has to be identified at least at-risk in some way, others are admitted on first come/first served/room available basis.
Transportation isn’t provided for pre-k except for the special needs programs, where the child has an IEP.
If the child isn’t special needs but enrolled, regular attendance is expected and they can be reported but it’s up to the truancy office to pursue at that point.
Moving in district, if to another school, changing schools is supposed to happen within one day.
Because of size constraints in the pre-k programs, changing schools mid year may not be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Henry, thank you so much for writing me back.

I have not no. Are you able to link me to these? (My WS navigation is bit off today!) I will be glad to help.
Go to the search bar and type in Lucas Hernandez. All the related threads should appear. :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I seen pics with President even.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MissMalowe made a good recommendation. Pass along the phone number to the WPD to him and they can handle it from there. Any time financial resources are involved (which would be needed for his travel and hotel expenses), I think it’s best to keep it at an arm’s length.

I remember on an earlier thread, we were discussing the school situation and someone (sorry I forget who to give credit to!) noted that their new address would put them in a different USD259 elementary school, and we were able to look up the schools that offered Pre-K programs, but I cannot remember if we cross-references that information.
(Anyone remember?
)

Yep, that was me. The new place on Edgemoor took them out of the boundary zone for Beech Elementary and put them well within the boundary for 2 other elementary schools but it was unclear if either of those schools had the same pre-K that Beech does.

My guess would be the Wichita Police Department since he wants his flight and hotel accommodations paid for......
If he has a good record and has been a resourced used before, wouldn't HE likely know who to contact based on previous experience tracking?

Ew. Shades of CA and the guy who "helped" by bailing her out so she could "help find" Caylee?

I suppose there was the PI in DeOrr's case too, and I don't have quite such negative feelings about him/them.

I don't envy the family figuring out who may be helpful and who may be seeking publicity.

He contacted me because a lot of people know me because of my sister. It was one of the most brutal murders ever. I have been writing in her memory for a long time.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I have been thinking about the weight thing. I don't believe that Lucas was taken to the doctor for his illness. The nurses always weigh a child, especially a sick child, in case medications need to be prescribed. So since he had been sick within those last 2 weeks, surely his weight would have been remembered. It makes me think that he had been poisoned. Or that he was really sick and should have went to the doctor but wasn't taken because of visible signs of abuse. Either way, with poison or being really sick, he could have passed away and then she got rid of his body. �� I also don't think she drove 12 hours to dump his body. As someone (please don't judge me) who drives with a suspended license, you get paranoid just driving up the street, much less really far away. Especially late at night. I have a feeling he is right under our noses but we are missing something. The only other explanation if he were really far away is if she had an accomplice. But I don't see that either. Just some thoughts.

I wish WPD would come out an make some kind of statement or plea of area's to search. Just something to get this back in the news. I feel like the search is dying down except for what WS peeps are doing.

I have been thinking about the weight thing. I don't believe that Lucas was taken to the doctor for his illness. The nurses always weigh a child, especially a sick child, in case medications need to be prescribed. So since he had been sick within those last 2 weeks, surely his weight would have been remembered. It makes me think that he had been poisoned. Or that he was really sick and should have went to the doctor but wasn't taken because of visible signs of abuse. Either way, with poison or being really sick, he could have passed away and then she got rid of his body. �� I also don't think she drove 12 hours to dump his body. As someone (please don't judge me) who drives with a suspended license, you get paranoid just driving up the street, much less really far away. Especially late at night. I have a feeling he is right under our noses but we are missing something. The only other explanation if he were really far away is if she had an accomplice. But I don't see that either. Just some thoughts.

I agree he is close by also or a landfill.

I wish WPD would come out an make some kind of statement or plea of area's to search. Just something to get this back in the news. I feel like the search is dying down except for what WS peeps are doing.

Agreed... it’s dying down. I’ve seen this in a few cases, and I’m sure LE has already thought of this but and EG’s car may not be a newer car, but did they think to check her keyfob? I know a lot of times there is a tracking device in those and other cases LE has been shown exactly where someone has driven at what times and dates... I know we don’t even know for sure if she took a vehicle or own vehicle for that matter but just a thought.

Their lack of pleas gives me confidence that they have a handle on this case.
IMO

IMO

I sure hope so! The silence is awful and it is getting so quite in here also. I hope everyone isn't running out of ideas.

IMO

Yeah. Silence is the best thing. It's when they start begging that they have nothing to go on and they need every little bit they can get from the public that I start to worry.

Having said that, I understand the feeling of wanting to hear from them and then hearing nothing.

He contacted me because a lot of people know me because of my sister. It was one of the most brutal murders ever. I have been writing in her memory for a long time.

If you don't mind me asking, who was your sister? I am sorry for your loss.

It leaves one tonwonder though, why would he contact you in regards to a completely separate missing persons case that you otherwise have no connection to? As a professional tracker, he would certainly be able to track down the Wichita Police Department or Federal Bureau of Investigation on his own in order to offer his services.

Also, in regards to his services, he is offering those for free, but does want travel expenses and hotel accommodations either reimbursed or paid for upfront. So, technically, his FULL services are not free.

However, if you are passionate about the case, and have faith in his abilities, resources and track record, no one can stop you from hiring him yourself privately.

As for Tim Miller and the Equusearch (which admins allowed to be not only discussed but posted) Did Tim Miller REQUEST that, or did someone else take it upon themselves to collect funds as a donation? There is a difference and regardless, even if there was not, what one party does or doesn't do has no bearing on whether your guy is or isn't legitimate.

As for the "you people are suspicious of everything" comment, I can only speak for myself in assuring you that I am not. However, I also do not blindly trust, I always verify. Which brings me back to his contacting you (an unrelated person to the case urging you to urge family to hire or contact him) and I again have to wonder why he chose to go that route? Just seems to be a very odd, roundabout way of contacting someone within the case. Your persistence in hiring him, I'm not sure whether you're simply passionate about your original post and really sticking to your guns or what to make of it, but taking into consideration everything else, it just seems odd.
Why such pressure to hire him?

Hey, you know, the Find Dani (Stislicki) campaign still runs really well and she has been missing unfortunately for over a year.

People down in MI write all over their cars with bright colors about finding Dani. Some people have flyers in their car windows too. Maybe something for the locals? (If it's not being done already)

Here are some examples of what I mean:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can use these Dr. Paint Markers. You can get them at Hobby Lobby.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 21557900_347866152338276_2700425189570605156_n.jpg
    21557900_347866152338276_2700425189570605156_n.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 423
  • 21151316_343990402725851_445963725169397610_n.jpg
    21151316_343990402725851_445963725169397610_n.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 421
  • 23519008_10210000103105704_946322585833253180_n.jpg
    23519008_10210000103105704_946322585833253180_n.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 419
  • 22308860_362677384190486_4551195555377424959_n.jpg
    22308860_362677384190486_4551195555377424959_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 412
This is one of my "goto" studies that has taught me much about child abduction murders. It analyzes 775 solved cases.

Here it is in full:

http://agportal-s3bucket.s3.amazona...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf

Linked from this site: http://www.atg.wa.gov/child-abduction-murder-research

I'm just sorry that it hasn't been updated to include more recent murders. IMO it's one of the most comprehensive analyses of these kinds of murders.

Yes, I have combed through that one as well. Most of them are older, hopefully they are working on some with updated info. Although, from what I have read, the data doesn’t seem to change much with time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing AnaPisces ! That's so awesome! :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members