Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for asking as I’m sure it has been discussed. Does anyone know what drug of choice EG had? How long had drug abuse been happening? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are my thoughts on this: If she was ever on pain meds for any length of time, I’d say heroin or another opiate. She referred to weed, and I assume pretty much anything she would “do”. MOO, meth 100%. She looks like it, acts like it. Easy to get and cheap. Highs like that mixed with bi-polar disorder (if she has it) would be “something “ else to say the least. Mania mixed with mania. All my own opinion- she probably had someone drop it off- or picked it up at dope house- all MOO

I woke up this morning with a saying that I cannot get out of my head. FOLLOW THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. Not screaming at anyone,! Lol. I have searched so many miles of ground here in Wichita and all them are viable areas!!
Here is where I am at with my thinking. EG stressed, weekend is coming up. Wants to score - goes gets drugs. Comes home. Does said drugs. Lucas has been sick, and weak. He wants her attention, needs something. She is annoyed, focusing on getting high and staying high. She puts him in his room to stay or she hits/abuse happens and he is sent to his room. Lucas dies at the house. She checks on him and he has passed away. She freaks. She is high-she is paranoid. (I think she would be anyway). At this point I think she follows a path she knows. It is a “controlled “ situation when you at least know where to go- a place you go a lot. You know it like the back of your hand.
A place where there probably won’t be anything unknown (people) when you get there. I really believe if anyone else would be involved, it would be someone that Emily spent a great deal of time with. Someone she could trust. Not just a drug-dealer per say.
Whenever there is a great deal of water around, I always check for any fact that may lead the POI towards the water. Women seem to like the water because when the victim is underwater, they are “hidden”, they don’t have to see them. Nobody else has to see what they have “done”. Water somehow is comforting to them - in regards to life and death. Not something they talk about, but maybe inner belief. These are just my thoughts.
As a mom of a tribe, I keep coming back to the above thoughts. As I drove out to 4mile creek yesterday, I just kept feeling like I was driving “away” from Lucas. In the the other areas I have been to, North,South,East,and West in town, within a 8 mile range of the house, I feel would be a controlled situation for her. I wish I knew if she had friends, is the cousin her Best friend? I’d this who she spends most of her time with? Is their a male friend? Beyond just the drug dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I, too, think she had help, and that it happened close to that person's home and not hers. Just a hunch, I have nothing to back this claim. JMO MOO

Just jumping off your post to throw another idea into the mix, speech therapy could have been provided at the school he was attending for Pre-K as well.

For many children in Wichita, school provided speech therapy is the only therapy they receive because of the places that offer such having insanely (sometimes years) long wait lists, and/or only accepting patients with particular insurance coverage (a particular insurance company and/or Medicaid)

Here are my thoughts on this: If she was ever on pain meds for any length of time, I’d say heroin or another opiate. She referred to weed, and I assume pretty much anything she would “do”. MOO, meth 100%. She looks like it, acts like it. Easy to get and cheap. Highs like that mixed with bi-polar disorder (if she has it) would be “something “ else to say the least. Mania mixed with mania. All my own opinion- she probably had someone drop it off- or picked it up at dope house- all MOO

Completely agree! All would make sense in regards to snapping all of the sudden from what I have read while researching certain drugs. I do know that meth takes you to another level of paranoia and can make you do off the wall stuff.

Now seems like a good time to bring out cadaver dogs. Start from the home outward. Maybe send some to the landfill (if that's possible with all the other smells).
Also for locals is there abandon homes and or buildings any where near by ?

Well, then I need to stop with my ridiculous hypotheticals, bc if meth is involved, I will never understand.

I do understand it is just speculation/rumor at this point, but I'll still try to sit on my hands.

Thank you. Do you happen to know if the family attended any church services at all, ever? (I'm trying to hone in on familiar places, not delve into religion)

I remember that her LinkedIn page showed that she attended Wichita Technical Institute for about two years. I was thinking along the same lines - familiar places. When I looked at the area on GoogleMaps, though, it was very urban. Not much water, trees, etc. I can't say I am very good with maps, though.

Now seems like a good time to bring out cadaver dogs. Start from the home outward. Maybe send some to the landfill (if that's possible with all the other smells).
Also for locals is there abandon homes and or buildings any where near by ?

I contacted Wichita PD when Lucas was first reported missing suggestion they check the landfill, especially since they had just moved house. I never heard back. What worries me now is how they would find him there. I know they have grids and maps for pick up dates and areas but it could be like looking for a needle in haystack. I agree that they should be checking them out though.

In jail, on suicide watch, do they give you drugs? if so, what kind?
Idk how KS jail systems work, but I did use to work in 1 as a Psych Nurse in Philly. In my experiences from working there they can indeed medicate. There are morning rounds I attended when we would do a quick visit with the guard opening the locked door & a team consisting of a psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, RN, & social worker would assess medication effectiveness. The meds that were given most of the times were antipsychotics, like Thorazine, which is heavy duty stuff, but i also worked in an area where their were some high profile cases too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hopefully this is allowed. A was made about 6 hours ago for Emily Glass to hire an attorney. The is claiming that the jail denied EG a visit with a public defender.

No Way- She can take the public defender- I want to know who set his up!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully this is allowed. A was made about 6 hours ago for Emily Glass to hire an attorney. The is claiming that the jail denied EG a visit with a public defender.

Yes as long as you do not link to the page you can discuss this in regards to this case.

Good Morning Everyone. :)

I, too, think she had help, and that it happened close to that person's home and not hers. Just a hunch, I have nothing to back this claim. JMO MOO

I am no expert, but I've been thinking the same.

Yes as long as you do not link to the page you can discuss this in regards to this case.

Good Morning Everyone. :)

Great to know we can discuss it.

It was created 7 hours ago. There have been shares and comments but

ZERO dollars of $10,000 requested (for attorney fees and jail account) thus far. :happydance:

For many children in Wichita, school provided speech therapy is the only therapy they receive because of the places that offer such having insanely (sometimes years) long wait lists, and/or only accepting patients with particular insurance coverage (a particular insurance company and/or Medicaid)

Does Infant Toddler Services not provide free speech therapy in Wichita? I live in Manhattan and my son received speech therapy through them and they came to our house every week for his appointments and it was free. I thought this was a state wide service? Also if he had needed it past age 3 he would have qualified for an IEP and received free preschool and speech therapy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well I guess they denied her, because her dumb arse refused the public defender at the hearing and said she would hire her own attorney. :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho