Found Deceased KS - Mikayala Norris, 18, Overland Park, 17 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did Mikayala know this guy?

I was wondering this also. There are so many "blanks" in this story that I hope are filled in. My heart breaks for this family. What a tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like she just may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wrote on his Facebook that “the white girl” was just a pond [sic]” I’m sure he meant pawn. I’m thinking he needed a car and he carjacked her. I’m sick thinking about how it unfolded and what happened to her [emoji20]

Seems like she just may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wrote on his Facebook that “the white girl” was just a pond [sic]” I’m sure he meant pawn. I’m thinking he needed a car and he carjacked her. I’m sick thinking about how it unfolded and what happened to her [emoji20]

I agree..either a carjacking or even that they had connected through social media.

I was expecting him to go out in a hail of bullets/suicide by cop

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Just saw the breaking news alert and had to come and give my love to her family, as well as to Bryanna. Please be gentle with yourself - this was NOT your fault!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Soooo.. apparently Mikayala met the guy on social media and he just used her to get her car. MSM to follow. How awful.

Several women have been posting conversations they've had with him on Tinder. What a gross he is.

http://www.kmov.com/story/37109939/body-found-in-missouri-amid-search-for-missing-kansas-woman

Authorities have found a woman's body in Kansas City, Missouri, while searching for a missing 18-year-old and say a person of interest in her disappearance has killed himself.

Kansas City police say a tip Tuesday night led officers to a wooded area where the woman's body was found. Police are trying to determine if the body is that of Mikayala Norris, of suburban Overland Park, Kansas. She was last seen Sunday leaving a barbecue restaurant where she worked. A missing person flyer said she was headed to a party. She didn't show up for work Monday.

Police say the person of interest in the case was found dead Tuesday night behind a sporting goods store in suburban Liberty, Missouri, and that the case is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide.

http://www.kmov.com/story/37109939/body-found-in-missouri-amid-search-for-missing-kansas-woman

Authorities have found a woman's body in Kansas City, Missouri, while searching for a missing 18-year-old and say a person of interest in her disappearance has killed himself.

Kansas City police say a tip Tuesday night led officers to a wooded area where the woman's body was found. Police are trying to determine if the body is that of Mikayala Norris, of suburban Overland Park, Kansas. She was last seen Sunday leaving a barbecue restaurant where she worked. A missing person flyer said she was headed to a party. She didn't show up for work Monday.

Police say the person of interest in the case was found dead Tuesday night behind a sporting goods store in suburban Liberty, Missouri, and that the case is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide.

Confirmed [emoji20]: https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/body-found-in-kcmo-after-overland-park-teen-goes-missing-

From the MSM link:

Norris's father, Mike Norris, posted this message on his Facebook page:

(snipped)

I do hope that everyone says a prayer for Mikayla’s abductors family members. Even though what he did is non redeeming through the eyes of the lord. We must remind ourselves that he had friends and family as well and they are grieving for him. So, I will pray for strength for his family and friends."

What an amazing human being to say this. I wish more people had this man's compassion.

From the MSM link:

(snipped)

I do hope that everyone says a prayer for Mikayla’s abductors family members. Even though what he did is non redeeming through the eyes of the lord. We must remind ourselves that he had friends and family as well and they are grieving for him. So, I will pray for strength for his family and friends."

What an amazing human being to say this. I wish more people had this man's compassion.

Me, too.

From the MSM link:

(snipped)

The fact that she had such a good man for a father gives me comfort

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

A friend of mine is friends with her family. I am so saddened by this senseless act of violence. I agree that her father’s words are very compassionate, as he realizes friends and family of the murderer are also victims. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Came to check up on the search for Mikayala, and I'm so sad to see what happened to her. My thoughts are with her family. I agree with Mikayala's father, even though what that man did to her was disgusting and wrong, his family need thoughts and prayers too. So sad that these young people lost their lives, and others were hurt and traumatized from this man's actions. This all seems so senseless. :(

It was very Real time to watch the story unfold and the posts where the POI posted on Facebook where the body was located.What an tragic end to a young girls life. My prayers to their family. Her father spoke about forgiveness which I think will help the family survive this tragedy..

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back