KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita,
I hope you and your brothers are doing okay. The following quote got me through chemo and radiation when I was 15 and I want to share it with you as it has given me strength when the going gets tough:

during times of greatest adversity
do not despair
for crystal rain falls from black clouds

~Nzumi

Well...such good news H has been arrested. IMO he was trying to make it appear that both died an accidental death so the daughter could collect. Some policies pay double for accidental death, right? I think he knew the gig was up and was trying to take both himself and his wife out so the daughter could collect and also to hopefully retain some sort of dignity for her. Rather than being the daughter of a convicted kidnapper and killer (when and if he is charged and convicted) the daughter would then be seen in a better light (to RH's way of thinking), in a small town where both parents died in a tragic car accident. It seems he is/was willing to die and take any knowledge of Pat's whereabouts with him, along with his wife. I hope his wife DOES know the whole story and sings like a bird if that is the case. All just my own personal opinions.

Hang in there Kimmi family.
Peace and prayers,
Dsn

PS, Thanks everyone for the updates and links.

We heard a rumor that the witness that saw the red truck saw someone shuffling around leaves like he was looking for something on the ground or in the ditch (not sure which). I don't know if that was true or not. Most likely it was probably too dark to ID the man since he couldn't even tell the color of the truck for sure. I think it was said (rumor) the guy was alone, so that would mean he came back afterwards to look for his lost things (hat and money clip).
----------------------------------

By the way, does anyone recall if the red truck had 2 or 4 doors? Also, anyone know if the front seat was a bench type seat or bucket?
----------------------------------

Since there are so many witnesses for the inquisition, I'm wondering how many of them are people "finally" coming forward saying that RH owned that hat and money clip? If so, why did they wait so darn long?

respectfully snipped by me (great thought Mima)

1) the *rumor* is interesting and fits.. especially that it is a rural road and it would have been dark when Pat was attacked. It is way more fitting that he was spotted in daylight and looking for what he may have lost

2) very true about the possible seating in the truck: just speculation but I do not see her being able to get out if it were a four seater and she was in the back. I do see her being able to get the passenger door open or jump out of the bed of the truck

3) as for them 'waiting so long' to come forward about ownership of the moneyclip and hat.. I can imagine that ReH was scared for her life and was not about to come forward. HOWEVER she most likely was subpoenaed and perhaps even testified to the fact during her testimony. Who knows, maybe that is what set RoH over the edge; his attempt at the first degree murder of his wife not 24 hours after the inquisition hearing. He sure was on some sort of edge to take such drastic measures. Other drastic measures he took since Pat went missing: sale of all of his animals, and upcoming sale of his house.

Fortunately this guy has shot himself in the foot quite a few times (he has no feet left actually!)! First being a possible return to the crime scene where a truck, hat, and money clip were ID'd. Second shot at his foot: he takes the truck apart (after he hears it is in the news) and takes parts to the junkyard and buries other parts on his own freaking land. Third, he starts selling all of his earthly belongings and finally the fourth: he tries to kill his wife with a car 24 hours after an inquisition hearing where he and/or his wife most likely testified.

Stick a fork in him. He is DONE!!!

The truck I'm driving right now has 4 real doors, doors that are like a 4 door car that open from the inside and out both. That is the type of 4 door I was talking about. Pat would have been able to escape my truck on either side if she was sitting in the back seat.

The truck I'm driving right now has 4 real doors, doors that are like a 4 door car that open from the inside and out both. That is the type of 4 door I was talking about. Pat would have been able to escape my truck on either side if she was sitting in the back seat.
very likely indeed Mima! Thanks for sharing that (as I have never been a truck owner)

My thoughts on why she most likely was in the bed of the truck is as follows:

1) the burned truck bed was found buried on RoH's land (burning to destroy blood evidence?)

2) the rest of the truck was found at a junk yard (parts that RoH wasn't concerned about forensics tying back to him)

He may have wanted to keep the incriminating stuff closer (ie: truck bed) and if it is true that the bed was burned as well... that speaks volumes to me.

moo

very likely indeed Mima! Thanks for sharing that (as I have never been a truck owner)

My thoughts on why she most likely was in the bed of the truck is as follows:

1) the burned truck bed was found buried on RoH's land (burning to destroy blood evidence?)

2) the rest of the truck was found at a junk yard (parts that RoH wasn't concerned about forensics tying back to him)

He may have wanted to keep the incriminating stuff closer (ie: truck bed) and if it is true that the bed was burned as well... that speaks volumes to me.

moo

Yea, I never thought about her being in the bed. Isn't it funny how our minds work. The whole time I was thinking she'd be inside the truck, but you are right. That would explain him seperating the truck. I never really thought about that aspect at all.

Thanks!

It would really be interesting if we could find out more about the truck!

Mima,
It took me a while to figure that out as well... I mean why "dismember" the truck and place the parts in different locations?

I can also see her jumping out of the bed to that second crime scene where her partial was found.

From his recent actions we can see that RoH is not the most adept criminal and thank God for that!

I just hurts my heart to speculate about what happened to Pat, but I suspect ya'll are on the right track.

I so want her to be found and to see anyone responsible for harming her to be punished.

I hope and pray it will all be known soon.

:blowkiss: to all hoping and praying for the same.

warning: just speculation

Normally I will speculate until the cows come home. However, I am very respectful of Rita and her brothers and have held back a lot regarding Pat's case just for this reason.

At this point I will say that I believe money was a motivator in this crime (monies possibly gained by X and monies possibly owed to RoH for his commission of this). Based on all of RoH's recent actions (sale of livestock and home), I see a man desperate for money. And perhaps a man 'promised' money: ie: you do this=you get this. It didn't happen, he got his truck id'd, and now he is living in an inferno of boiling oil, etc. He didn't get the money he needed and wouldn't so he sells off all of his livestock and home to couple the ends of his conundrum.

These are just my thoughts.

Normally I will speculate until the cows come home. However, I am very respectful of Rita and her brothers and have held back a lot regarding Pat's case just for this reason.

At this point I will say that I believe money was a motivator in this crime (monies possibly gained by X and monies possibly owed to RoH for his commission of this). Based on all of RoH's recent actions (sale of livestock and home), I see a man desperate for money. And perhaps a man 'promised' money: ie: you do this=you get this. It didn't happen, he got his truck id'd, and now he is living in an inferno of boiling oil, etc. He didn't get the money he needed and wouldn't so he sells off all of his livestock and home to couple the ends of his conundrum.

I think you are exactly right.

I'm just surprised that RoH didn't attempt to avenge the double-cross by trying to get rid of X once he realized that he'd been played like a fiddle.

This sure appears to be the case. But why wasn't he paid? Was it because he botched it by losing the cap and money clip? I can't recall how soon after Pat went missing that info was released by LE, but IIRC, it was pretty quick. I don't think we knew anything about the dentures until Rita told us here. Has that ever even been reported in the press?

Oh dear. It just breaks my heart. Sometimes, I really believe these things happen to such lovely people because they're truly too good for this earth. I do feel that's the case with Pat.

This sure appears to be the case. But why wasn't he paid? Was it because he botched it by losing the cap and money clip? I can't recall how soon after Pat went missing that info was released by LE, but IIRC, it was pretty quick. I don't think we knew anything about the dentures until Rita told us here. Has that ever even been reported in the press?

Oh dear. It just breaks my heart. Sometimes, I really believe these things happen to such lovely people because they're truly too good for this earth. I do feel that's the case with Pat.

imhoo he wasn't paid because, from the start, Pat's kids have been on her missing like white on rice. Furthermore his truck was linked to the scene and found later dismembered at in different locations (bed burned and buried at his farm and the rest taken to an axtel junkyard). He made, in my opinion, what was planned to be a silent crime into a crime screaming with details and links. His goose is cooked imhoo.

I'm just surprised that RoH didn't attempt to avenge the double-cross by trying to get rid of X once he realized that he'd been played like a fiddle.

Probably because he's the sort who can only be a "tough guy" when he's violently dealing with women - based on what we know of the wreck and what we suspect happened in the disappearance. Some tough guy - afraid, apparently, to stand up to another man.

I think the thing I am the most surprised about is that nothing has been said as to when Rebecca will speak. If I am not mistaken, a person on narcotics cannot be held accountable for their words. If she is in the hospital on painkillers, any testimony she may give at this time will not hold up in court. So, how severe are her injuries? She is our key person at this time, and I pray the police are at her hospital door around the clock. Her husband may be in jail, but he has the ability to make sure she STILL says nothing. I pray for her safety.

I think the thing I am the most surprised about is that nothing has been said as to when Rebecca will speak. If I am not mistaken, a person on narcotics cannot be held accountable for their words. If she is in the hospital on painkillers, any testimony she may give at this time will not hold up in court. So, how severe are her injuries? She is our key person at this time, and I pray the police are at her hospital door around the clock. Her husband may be in jail, but he has the ability to make sure she STILL says nothing. I pray for her safety.

exactly.... and I have often wondered if she breached (or even knew about) the law that protects one spouse from testifying against the other. I am sure this will come to light in this case and not in a pretty way.

I hope that now that Roger is locked up she can talk more freely. I also hope she has sound legal advice as to put those responsible away and not miss a bit of there culpability due to stupid laws on the books.

I pray for her safety IF she was not involved, just involved because she is married to an evil person and IF she is going to tell the whole story and IF he beat her..the coward. Otherwise....she deserves what she gets. That may not sound very Christian...and I'm sorry for that. Prayers for the Kimmi family on these dark and endless days waiting for their mom. God love and bless you.

It would really be interesting if we could find out more about the truck!

Regarding the Hollister dismanteled truck, can a person check with the local DMV for a serial number and more information about the truck? Wouldn't the serial number have information about the body of the truck (to someone who knows what the numbers mean)? Don't know if that info is public record?

Maybe the reason Mr. X didn't pay RH is because he's a swindler, two-timing, deadbeat. If he'd swindle his x-wife, insurance company and who knows who else, he'd swindle RH.

He may have just told him he'd pay him x amount of dollars to do the job with no intentions on paying. I mean obviously money is very important to mr. x.

What's RH going to do about it? Take mr. x to court for non-payment? He couldn't do a thing about mr. x not paying him and mr. x knew it to begin with.

Of course, this is just speculation on my part also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420