KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how all of this came to light, but I agree. Why not bury the whole truck on your property? I am so very thankful for every single pc of evidence they have found (whatever it is). It sounds like they are getting more and more all the time. LE is doing all they can.

I don't want to sound impatient, but I can't wait for them to arrest someone/ {{everyone}} involved. I keep thinking that maybe they are waiting for some specific thing... because what will be the ONE THING that makes them decide that today is the day.

Continuing to hope and pray that THE DAY will be soon!

Re: inpatient - it snowed 11-16-09, big bad snow around Christmas & it snowed today...I'm thinking the weather may be the reason everything is moving slower than normal.

Re: truck ...I suppose it pretty difficult to crush a whole truck (to bury) &/or it would take a BIG hole to bury a whole truck...not to mention that would take some time & look suspicious. I'm guessing the flattened truck part was put in a ditch & covered up QUICKLY.

Just a thought... you'd think a vehicle fire would have attracted some attention. If it were during the day, some black smoke would be generated. Rural people would usually check out that sort of thing. If it were during the night, the light of the fire should have attracted some attention depending on the location where it burned. I suppose it could have been hidden by surrounding hills.

Just a thought... you'd think a vehicle fire would have attracted some attention. If it were during the day, some black smoke would be generated. Rural people would usually check out that sort of thing. If it were during the night, the light of the fire should have attracted some attention depending on the location where it burned. I suppose it could have been hidden by surrounding hills.

I've thought about that too. I don't remember what LE said exactly...dismanteld...burned....fire....????? anyway..I didn't see a photo & don't know....but I was thinking a couple of things....if I would try to burn up a truck (not likely)...I suppose you could remove a lot of things that would cause nasty black smoke &/or dangerous explosion (as seen on TV)...such as battery, gasoline, oil, anti-freeze, whatever OR you could just set it on fire & hope it didn't explode AND got to assume that maybe LE has the fire 'detectives' working on that.

Re: inpatient - it snowed 11-16-09, big bad snow around Christmas & it snowed today...I'm thinking the weather may be the reason everything is moving slower than normal.

Re: truck ...I suppose it pretty difficult to crush a whole truck (to bury) &/or it would take a BIG hole to bury a whole truck...not to mention that would take some time & look suspicious. I'm guessing the flattened truck part was put in a ditch & covered up QUICKLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good points.
Very true... Of all winters to get all this snow.

I guess one of the latest articles in St Jo or Atchison made it sound like they were figuring out what to charge each person with so I was thinking maybe there is a significant date that they will make the arrests. Maybe there is more testing they want to come back before they decide charges for people involved. ???

Didn't know what usually triggered LE in any case to decide that that THIS is the day we will round 'em up.

I'm 100% sure LE was at that property for a good reason and they know what they're looking for. I also believe they know who is involved and are just waiting for some test results. I wish they would find Pat and get her back to her loved ones!

Praying for the Kimmis and all Missing persons, their friends and families, that someday they will all find peace again.

BUMPING...just praying for Pat and her family. Got to keep this case alive until justice is served.

Dear Lord,
Please hear the prayers that so many people are saying for Pat Kimmi and her family and friends. Continue to give the family strength to endure yet another day waiting for answers. Please give the LE officials continued strength to continue working on Pat's case so that arrests can be made accurately and that Pat can be found. Everyone is getting weary and needs your love and grace to help them continue.
Thank you, Lord, for being with Pat's children and their families through this horrible time in their lives. Thanks also for bringing so many people together through WS to support all involved in this case.
Thank you, Lord, and Amen.

Thank you all so much for continued thoughts and prayers. Waiting is TOUGH. It's been 3 months today. I told one of Mom's good friends that it really feels like we're still stuck on that first day, November 7, 2009. Time has just stopped. Every waking minute we think of Mom and what happened to her and wonder if the questions we have will ever be answered.

We are so thankful for the LE team working on this and all the agencies that are assisting. We continue to pray that she will be found, for the whole truth to be known, and for justice to be served to those involved. I want them to have to look us in the face and explain this horrible, evil thing that they did.

I want them to know who she was to us and how much we needed her. She was our rock. She was the kindest person in the world. She was my Mom and my friend. She's been there for me through every part of my life. She would come and stay with the kids so I could go to a dentist or dr. appt. She was there with me going to dr. appts when I was pregnant and she was there for each of my kids being born. We went shopping together and on vacations together. The grandkids adored her. I hope the day comes when I can tell the whole story, HER story, and that her life of faith will shine brighter and farther than the evil that was done to her.

Rita....Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your wonderful mother with us!! It means so very much to me and I am sure everyone else here feels the same. I am so glad that you have such great memories of your mom....isn't it funny how the "everyday" things like sharing dr, dental visits stand out in our minds. Those memories are so special!!

You are such a testament to your mom's goodness and giving spirit. You are making her proud. We all are so blessed to have "met" you here. I know each and everyone of us would do anything we could to ease your hurt and pain....if only we could.

We're still here for you....

Rita, we know how great of a mom Pat is because of the privilege you've given us of knowing, through your posts here, you.

Rita....Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your wonderful mother with us!! It means so very much to me and I am sure everyone else here feels the same. I am so glad that you have such great memories of your mom....isn't it funny how the "everyday" things like sharing dr, dental visits stand out in our minds. Those memories are so special!!

You are such a testament to your mom's goodness and giving spirit. You are making her proud. We all are so blessed to have "met" you here. I know each and everyone of us would do anything we could to ease your hurt and pain....if only we could.

We're still here for you....

Rita, we know how great of a mom Pat is because of the privilege you've given us of knowing, through your posts here, you.

Thank you both for being so kind and encouraging. Believe me, I would write a book about her on here if I could! I have said more than once that WebSleuths has been a sanity-saving outlet for me thru this, even though some (or a lot :) ) of what I've posted really is not what this website is for. I'm so grateful that we were welcomed here.

Yes, my Mom and I had some good times. When I was pregnant with twins, she nagged me every day to drink Boost so I'd gain enough weight, and she bought me books about twins, and t-shirts about twins, and a million diapers. We got lost together. We loved good food and experimented with new recipes, to the dismay of other family members. She took me shopping for my wedding dress before I even officially said yes to my husband, and we both thought that was really funny. She made my husband a bday card one year telling him what an angel he was and to this day, he still has it taped to the wall in his office. Our family has never really been the hugging/kissing types...but I still remember her hugging me the day she brought me to my college dorm. I remember her tracking me down one night when I didn't come home by curfew. I remember her praying the rosary in the corner of the delivery room when I had such a hard birth with my first daughter. I remember her crying on the phone, telling me that Taylor had collapsed at school.

I miss her so much.

Prayers for Pat and Hugs for Rita.

Every single day brings us closer....

Rita,
Your stories are so heartwarming. Your relationship with your Mom is the kind that I feel so many people have, but many, many other wish they had. I'm very glad that you share so many of these things with us (never mind that they aren't what WS is for). The wonderful memories you have shared give all the more reason to want these people caught and punished. They had no right to cause harm to your Mom or to you or your family. Justice is coming, I'm sure, but we just must continue to be patient. In the end, our Lord will administer the final punishment to these awful people.
Many are praying for you as you have endured this anniversary of your Mom's disappearance. It HAS to be tough, very tough. May the Lord give you, your brothers and all of your families and friends continued strength and patience.

These are 2 beautiful posts by rita & family

for those of you that have never been though anything like this, let me shed a little light on the grieving process

you can google & look up the grieving process on a lost love one, or even a lost love. i wont go into all that

all the experts agree it is about the same steps, & there are a couple (cant remmeber which ones right off hand) that you may go over time & time again

in the case of a missing person (from my experience) you can even get clear to the "acceptance" & have to start over at step one

the slightest glimmer of hope that one is alive can take you out of a greiving process & into more of a faith thing...only to get shot down again & may put a person right back into a denial

there is a lot of guilt, what if I did this or that..etc

there really is something about closure, as well as something really unsettling about lack of closure

closure also comes in many degrees..closure of knowing the truth, closure of having your loved one back, closure of proper burial if the loved one is indeed passed away, closure of coviction of the perp(s)

just a brief recap on me....had a close relative abducted in the fall of 2004 & we figured dead........found bones & close dental match in spring of 2008, positive DNA wasnt achieved until spring of 2009, with a funeral service shortly after.....we only know what happened, not who & why..so as far as me, i have closure on several levels & am still going through many stages of grief, sometimes similtanious

all that said, even getting close to this case has been very hard on me, & dug up wounds that i was sure were healed or at least scabbed over real good..not true

i really avoided it for as long as i could, it was selfish of me, i just want ready to face it, i live close enough to the area i could have searched, i didnt, im real sorry for that looking back..i probably should have been the 1st on the scene just because i know whats it is like in those frantic 1st days

im not sharing all this for a "poor hwj" thing, just shedding some of the reality of what a person goes through, & i really cant imagine if it was my mother

anyhow, may The Lord our God stregthen & sustain the Kimmi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member