KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . . . I think we have Rita to thank for bringing us all together as we are here. Through her sincere and heartfelt posts, she has made Pat so much more than just another "missing person." She's a beloved Mommy and Grandma. A real person with people who love and care about her and who miss her. I can see my own Mommy in Pat's face.

Nothing about this is fair and I'm quite sure it will never really make sense to anyone here. But the people responsible for Pat's disappearance need to answer for it and pay for it. And Pat needs to get home to those who love her so very much.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

(quote from Fairy1) Rita - we will all be here for your Mom and you and your brothers and all your babies. Hope ya'll are hanging in there. You probably know more than we do here!
As a Mom - I just know your own Mom would be so proud of you all. She obviously did a wonderful job raising you and your bros. Take care of each other!

I'm in total agreement, Fairy1. Rita has been so open about her Mom and shared so much with everyone here. The entire story has become part of my life now and I'm not so sure I'll ever be the same. Yes, it is obvious that Pat did a wonderful job of raising her kids -- don't we wish that our kids would be so in control in such a situation?

Good night prayers to and for Pat, Rita, brothers and families and to the many WS members and visitors. Lord we praise you for the many miracles you perform daily and thank you for the many blessings you have given us. Tonight I again ask you to bless Pat Kimmi's children, grandchildren and many friends with continued patience in getting an answer to where Pat is and an explanation as to why they have had to suffer through these last 4 months with uncertainty and stress. Thank you for giving us all patience, although we are becoming weary during the wait. Please help LE and the courts stay accurate and "on track" with Pat's case. Thank you for the circle of WS friends that have all become wrapped up in Pat's case and hoping for a miracle in the end. Trusting in you and your love, Amen.

keeping pat at the top!!!! I will never forget her soda in the cozy by her computer. Getting ready to talk to her good online friends. I never take a drink out of a soda can, or see a moving truck go by that I don't think of Pat. I know she is here with us. I just feel it...

Rita, how are her pets doing? I think about them often.

I am up WAY past my bedtime just to do a bump for Pat and the Kimmi family. I saw your pictures on the Hiawatha paper and just wanted to tell you what a great bunch of siblings you are and how composed you looked. God, keep these wonderful brothers and sister in your loving arms and comfort them in their time of need. In Jesus's name..Amen

For the time being, we'll start Friday morning at the top!

Have a good day, everyone. Maybe we'll have some very much wanted and needed news today. Hang in there everybody!

Thanks, Lord for bringing us into another day and for continuing to keep the Kimmi family and their many supporters in your care. We all pray for answers sooner than later, but know that they will come soon.

:angel: Lord, Please turn this gloomy day (snowy/rainy & cloudy here) into a bright one with some news that will give us reason to celebrate another step towards finding Pat and incarcerating those who have harmed her and caused her family so much pain.

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=114394

The Atchison County Sheriff's Department is searching a business for clues in the disappearance of Pat Kimmi.

Deputies are at the Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill in Everest, Ks.

The business is owned by Kimmi's ex-husband, Eugene Kimmi.

Atchison County Prosecutor Jerry Kuckelman says the warrant was executed as a result of Thursday's interrogations.

Breaking news: Another search in Kimmi case
3/12/2010 9:15:00 AM

Authorities are executing a search warrant in the Patricia Kimmi case Friday morning at Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill.

Members of the Kimmi family live on the property in rural Atchison County, including Patricia's ex-husband Eugene Kimmi.

Details are still developing.
---

nothing new here from what little_pony reported, just a case summary and the paragraphs above:
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13697

I hope this is OK to post here. . .

Pat raised some wonderful children. Mine are still pretty young and they're good kids. But, you know what I hope for them? I hope that when bad things happen to them they turn TO God, rather than away. I hope that they open their hearts to family and friends and accept the love they have to offer. I hope that when bad things happen to others, that my children are ones who will let people cry on their shoulders and cry with them. I hope they have good friends and can be good friends. I really hope that, when bad things happen, that they don't become bitter and angry.

Again, Pat raised wonderful children!

omg!!! is breaking news a friday thing or what?????????????????? and just omg!!!!! I just knew there was going to be a connection to mister X

For those who might want more on the sawmill, this is public info:

http://www.manta.com/c/mmc77jf/kimmi-lumber-sawmill-inc

Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill Inc

Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill Inc is a private company categorized under Sawmills and located in Everest, KS. Our records show it was established in 1950* and incorporated in Kansas*. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $1 to 2.5 million and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

Also Does Business As
Kimmi Lumber & Saw Mill Inc*

HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location

Annual Sales (Estimated)
$1 to 2.5 million

Employees (Estimated)
1 to 4

The Atchison County Sheriff's Department is searching a business for clues in the disappearance of Pat Kimmi.

Atchison County Prosecutor Jerry Kuckelman says the warrant was executed as a result of Thursday's interrogations.

Oh dear Lord in Heaven, let today be the day.

Someone talked.
bbm

BBM --

I am so conflicted.....I am glad to hear about the continuing investigation...I don't think we'd hear about this unless it was very serious.

OTOH, I am sad for the Kimmi children that their dad's name is 'officially' part of the investigation.

My heart goes out to them.

tchison County Prosecutor Jerry Kuckelman says the warrant was executed as a result of Thursday's interrogations.

this is just a snip from Pony's link (^upstream^)

Well, it's about TIME. This is giving me a stomach ache....

Physically nauseous.
Wanting the investigation to lead authorities there from the beginning, then finally getting them there and knowing what that place can mean for what they will find... :no:

Wonderful to be reading about steps being taken towards answers. Terrible to see where. :( The Kimmi's hearts must just be breaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214