KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else see the weekly pattern??? thursdays they have their interrogations and on fridays all hell breaks loose!

the last thursday they held the inquisition resulted in RoH trying to kill his wife with a car on friday!

I hope this is the LAST thursday and friday combo the kimmi kids have to endure! Please let this be near the end.... My thoughts are with you Kimmi kids today!

1. This shouldn't happen to good people.
2. This shouldn't happen in Kansas.
3. This shouldn't happen anywhere.
4. This shouldn't happen to anyone.

Like the rest of all of you my heart's beating fast at news of justice on the way, and, at the same time, breaking, because of the circumstances.

Just because it can't be said enough....

Oh dear Lord in Heaven, let today be the day.

Amen, amen, amen! And how about a big hallelujah for LE - they paced themselves, took their time and were methodical in their investigations. While I'm sure they were 'helped' by that accident, I still believe that they would have gotten what they needed to apprehend RH and possibly others.

Bless Pat's childen and friends...Pat is with you.

Wow!!! You're right nurse - Fridays are the big days on Pat's case!

OMG. You said it little_pony. I think most of us have always known in the back of our minds that the answers weren't going to be easy to handle. It's so weird to have feelings of happiness and dread at the same time.

I sure hope they find what they're looking for at that sawmill - today!

If cameras are being allowed anywhere close, check the noon news(Central Time) on WIBW television out of Topeka, Kansas. They should be one of the channels with the quickest access by satellite truck.

jmoo

additional thought: one of the articles says that mister x lives there as well so I wonder if they are not just serving a warrant on his business but home and cars as well?

Good Friday is on 02 April this year - three weeks from today. Hope everything's wrapped up by then.

I don't really post on this case, but I follow it.. I just wanted to say that my thought's and prayers are with Ms. Kimmi's children today. I hope you find the answers to what has happened to your mother.

If cameras are being allowed anywhere close, check the noon news(Central Time) on WIBW television out of Topeka, Kansas. They should be one of the channels with the quickest access by satellite truck.

jmoo
I just tipped them to the story

Updated: Authorities Searching Business of Pat Kimmi's Ex
---
Deputies are at the Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill in Everest, Ks.

The business is owned by Kimmi's ex-husband, Eugene Kimmi. Kimmi's family says Pat and Eugene's divorce was a nasty split. Atchison County Undersheriff Larry Myer tells KQ2

Mr. Kimmi is at the business and has been cooperative this morning. Mr. Kimmi has never been named as a suspect.

Investigators from the KBI are also on scene. The Kimmi's daughter, Rita Boller, was at the property this morning as well.
---
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=114394

"The Kimmi's daughter, Rita Boller, was at the property this morning as well."

Oh my. Praying for peace for her. What a trying day & time for her this must be! :(

Oh I freakin' GUARANTEE she waded in with her attitude on, determined to look herself, by golly!!!!! Nothing more beautiful in the word-a woman full of righteous indignation and a PURPOSE!!!!!

:waitasec:
Breaking news: Another search in Kimmi case
3/12/2010 9:15:00 AM

Authorities are executing a search warrant in the Patricia Kimmi case Friday morning at Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill.

Members of the Kimmi family live on the property in rural Atchison County, including Patricia's ex-husband Eugene Kimmi.

Details are still developing.
---

nothing new here from what little_pony reported, just a case summary and the paragraphs above:
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13697

LE should have checked the sawmill in the beginning! What is wrong with them?

is the search over??? if they were in and out that fast it sounds like they went in looking for something very specific (as per the inquisition yesterday)...

LE should have checked the sawmill in the beginning! What is wrong with them?

A judge will not issue a search warrant because LE "believes" that a certain person MIGHT be involved, they had to come up with witnesses or other direct evidence that indicated that evidence or documents could be located there. It seems that the recent inquisitions may have provided them with what they needed to get a warrant.

jmoo

is the search over??? if they were in and out that fast it sounds like they went in looking for something very specific (as per the inquisition yesterday)...

Yeah, I think it is. Stjoechannel.com added two paragraphs about half an hour ago, the one I referenced above and this: "Deputies spent the morning at the Kimmi Lumber & Sawmill in Everest, Ks." So it sounds like it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214