Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited by a moderator:
from the link below:

The Arizona Department of Public Safety also activated an Amber Alert because the vehicle was seen on State Route 95 heading toward Parker, near the California border in La Paz County.

Vehicle in Tennessee Amber Alert spotted in Arizona, DPS says - KTAR.com

ETA: Jacob is 6 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds. He may be armed, authorities said.

I thought they had been spotted in MI? Wasn't there CCTV of the car in MI?

That seems awfully quick, to end up in AZ.
That's what I originally thought, but I think A's step-dad said there was a sighting, no CCTV but TBI intelligence lead them to believe they were heading in that direction.

There are several checkpoints in southern AZ before you get near Mexico, but I can't imagine he'd be stupid enough to try to go through one. I used to go through one whenever I went to Bisbee from Phoenix and it was just a formality, but maybe they would look closer at a car with out-of-state tags? Let's just hope they don't actually make it into Mexico...

How is he funding this?

What did he do for a job? I didn't notice on his FB and haven't seen anything in any reports.

No idea what he did for work, but he may have recently sold a vehicle for $15,000 - comments are interesting...
Bring Noah & A Home SAFE

TBI update shows new pictures of the vehicle. He has removed the stickers from the back of the car. You can still see outlines where they used to be.

Update: The Subaru Jake Clare may be driving was last seen, in the past week, in Arizona. We've reached out to authorities there and that state has now issued an AMBER Alert as well, in the ongoing search for Noah Clare.
Update: New developments from our investigation and an upgraded charge to Especially Aggravated Kidnapping have us upgrading the alert for Noah Clare to a Tennessee AMBER Alert.

Jake Clare may be driving a 2005 silver or grey Subaru Legacy, with Tennessee tag 42MY10.
It now appears the vehicle no longer has stickers on the back of it, as was earlier noted.

https://www.facebook.com/TBInvestigation/posts/257495986402858

upload_2021-11-16_17-25-51.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member