Deceased/Not Found KY - Andrew Compton, 18, Sullivan U student, 28 Oct 2010 *G. O'Bryan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm seeing the arrest, but I am not seeing that Andrew has actually been located. Have they found Andrew?

TIA,

Salem

I'm not seeing that he was found either, anyone have confirmation on that? TIA

Ima

Ima

In the article it says the monster confessed to concealing the body but I am not seeing confirmation of a body being found.

My condolences to Andrew's family and friends.

AS far as I can tell they have not found him yet. They know what happened but still no Andrew

About 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, police arrested Gregory O’Bryan, charging him with murder, tampering with physical evidence and abuse of a corpse.

According to the arrest slip, O’Bryan was linked to Compton when police found that he’d had e-mail exchanges with him before his disappearance.

When detectives originally interviewed O’Bryan, he told police that he’d picked up Compton, bought alcohol and the pair went to O’Bryan’s apartment to have sex and then Compton left on foot, according to the arrest citation.

On Monday, police executed a search warrant at O’Bryan’s home and O’Bryan admitted to police that Compton died during sex, according to the citation. O’Bryan also allegedly admitted to disposing of the body to conceal Compton’s death.

No other information was immediately available

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...mel-student?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|FRONTPAGE

Thanks for the link Nurse....

Creepy looking guy.....he looks too mean for this to have been an accident...JMO

Ima

I'm going to change the title back until we get confirmation that Andrew has been found. Even if the guy confessed, he may not have said where he concealed Andrew.

And if Andrew is not found, that means he is still missing and his family will still need help to find him.

If we get confirmation that Andrew has been located, just alert a post and we can change the title again.

TIA,

Salem

According to the police report, O’Bryan admitted he picked up Andrew on October 28 and took him to his apartment and had sex with him.

O’Bryan told police Andrew died while they were having sex. He admitted to police he had sex with the body after Compton died and disposed of his body and other evidence to conceal the death.

O’Bryan’s bond has been set at $1 million. He’s scheduled to appear in court on November 10.

24-Hour News 8 has a crew headed to Louisville. Check back with WISHTV.com for the latest updates on this story and be sure to watch 24-Hour News 8 at Noon.

http://chicagopressrelease.com/news/arrest-made-in-missing-carmel-teen

I am very confused! :waitasec: He is arrested for concealing and tampering with a dead body, but there are no reports of finding the dead body? He died during the encounter? Something is missing from this story!

It appears the is confessing. The question is - is he also confessing to the location of Andrew? Maybe that has not been released to the media yet be LE has not had time to recover Andrew. Or maybe this is going to continue to torture Andrew's family by not telling what he did with Andrew :(

I'm hoping if he confessed to the crime, he will also tell where Andrew is.

Salem

He died during sex? Died of what?? Have they found his body?

This is so sad. My prayers and thoughts go out to Andrews family and friends.

how horrible.

I sort of knew when the cell phone activity stopped poor Andrew had not left the house. at least they finally obtained the damned search warrant. had Carmel, IN police not taken the time to get the cell records I wonder if this would still be a missing person's case in the eyes of Louisville.

Such sad sad news.

I seem to expect the worst in missing person cases, but
in Andrew's case, he seemed like such a quiet unassuming
18 yr old and I hoped things would turn out differently.

He met up with the monster predator.

Hoping LE is successful in finding him.
His parents/family can lay him to rest.

RIP Andrew: You showed great promise for one so young.

Oh God, how sickening...
I wonder what LE found that led him to confessinig...

I am so sad for his family...his mom was right, she felt Andrew was dead all along and I had hoped she was wrong...

I hope his body is recovered today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back