KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the search today would have been done by now. Wonder if anything was found?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Probably due to bad weather. Like I said in an older post, BH probably wrapped her body in a tRp and put it in a place he frequented as a kid. The tarp may have risen which explains the burning on the farm, where I think she was killed to cover all evidence. The brother helped BH bc im sure he has something over his head.
Body was placed in cop car, BH drove crystal car having a flat. Cop car picked up BH. This explains why the diaper bag could have been left in her, when he got out of that car really fast. If she is or was in that like the dogs should pick up scent.

I wish they would do a thorough check of cars. Searching any and all fibers.

When asked if the search team was likely to return tomorrow, Robinson said, “I doubt we will be able to.”

Kind of an odd reply IMO

I thought so, too. But I doubt Crystal's family will leave it half-done if they can figure out a way to continue the search there. Was it their search team from FL that was on the other side of the lake away from where the police were? I was really hoping they would find something today. They need closure and the murderer needs to be caught.

When asked if the search team was likely to return tomorrow, Robinson said, “I doubt we will be able to.”

Kind of an odd reply IMO

Maybe their resources are dried up and they can't get LMPD back out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read on the plg 13 fb page in the comment sectio that the reason the lake is being searched is bc there was a black bag with duck tape around it. Nothing was in the bag. The girl who found it actually commented it was her who called the cops.

The odd thing is, someone brought up the surviving daughter's name from the above case in a comment on the Crystal Rogers case on Facebook, referencing Houck and her in some photo that has been taken down. But now I can't find the comment. There are 4 Facebook pages I keep checking for info: Pray for Crystal, PLG 13, The Kentucky Standard, and the Bourbon City something. I will try to search again tonight.

From the interview with Crystal's parents on Nancy Grace:

S. BALLARD: Friday, her granddaughter contacted me and said she couldn`t get in touch with her. So I texted my daughter and just told her

that her daughter was trying to get in touch with her and to call her. I think that was around 6:00 maybe. Around 9:30 maybe, Kylie texted me back

and said she still hadn`t heard from her mother, so I started calling around to people that I think she would have talked to --

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.html

It really aggravates me that the family, searchers and le are working so hard to find her and you have one (maybe two) that knows exactly where she is. :shame:

I keep saying he had two days to figure out to do with her. He didnt go to 4th family event untol 5:30. So what was he doing. What was Nick doing? They arent stupid. They know to cell phones off. Just like they did hers. No pingsthis is going to be a tough case to crack unless one of the has left a trace behind.

It's agonizing in that I feel she's soooooooo close, but *just* out of reach of LE. Praying tomorrow is the day her family finds closure.

Yeah, a little over a 1/2 mile from the cul-de-sac. That would be easy access as well with an ATV, as long as there aren't any fences along the way.

I'm a little surprised they haven't already searched that lake anyway, I mean, it's right there close to the last place she was reported to have been. I don't think they are going to find anything there, personally. I have a feeling she is buried somewhere.......deep......say like the area that is marked Monks Creek. Heavily wooded, no witnesses, private property, primitive road access.
BBM - I'm inclined to think so too and especially after reading the comment about 'machinery' at link below.

PLG TV 13: Police searching Melody Lake.
https://www.facebook.com/PLG13/phot...otal_comments=79&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

I didn't figure they were going to find anything in the lake anyway. If the suspect(s) is who we ALL think it is, then a big part of the plan would be to make Crystal disappear completely and thoroughly. No way does he intend to spend one day in prison over her. The perfect crime, so to speak.

All the bases were covered so well, even LE can't figure anything out, and they have all the inside information.

He may get away with it. You don't see anybody getting arrested do ya' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper