KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BARDSTOWN, Kentucky — Jason Ellis. Kathy and Samantha Netherland. Crystal Rogers. Tommy Ballard.

Over three years, they each went missing or were murdered in a small, Kentucky town. Their cases remain unsolved, and they continue to plague “The Most Beautiful Small Town in America.”

Bardstown is like a lot of small, tight-knit communities all across the country. It’s beautiful and rustic. It’s about family. It’s home.

It is also a community crippled by fear and violence and one with buried secret — where towns folk sometimes whisper about who might be to blame.

BardstownPodcast.com. You can dig deep into the evidence, watch never-before-seen interviews and go behind the scenes of the small town of Bardstown.
Can you help solve these small town murders? Taking a deeper dive into ‘Bardstown’

I guess it depends on the gauge and type of buckshot that’s being used as far as expense goes. Most people I know who hunt smaller game, use buckshot. It’s pretty common around here. It’s really difficult to do any kind of testing on since the pellets are usually smaller and disperse in weird patterns.

I’ve never been able to find a direct link between Crystal and Ofc Ellis. There were a lot of rumors early on but none of them ever panned out. The city of Bardstown is pretty small but Nelson Co is one of the larger counties in the state. Ofc Ellis lived in Bloomfield and wasn’t actually from the area so it’s very possible that he didn’t personally know any of them involved. I’m sure he knew Nick Houck bc they worked together but they were in different departments. There’s a video floating around of one of the press conferences that the police chief, Mccubbins, gave and you can see Nick Houck in the background.

I guess it depends on the gauge and type of buckshot that’s being used as far as expense goes. Most people I know who hunt smaller game, use buckshot. It’s pretty common around here. It’s really difficult to do any kind of testing on since the pellets are usually smaller and disperse in weird patterns.

I’ve never been able to find a direct link between Crystal and Ofc Ellis. There were a lot of rumors early on but none of them ever panned out. The city of Bardstown is pretty small but Nelson Co is one of the larger counties in the state. Ofc Ellis lived in Bloomfield and wasn’t actually from the area so it’s very possible that he didn’t personally know any of them involved. I’m sure he knew Nick Houck bc they worked together but they were in different departments. There’s a video floating around of one of the press conferences that the police chief, Mccubbins, gave and you can see Nick Houck in the background.

So I have a question... I presume their baby is living with him, but what about her other kids? Weren’t they home that night? How come we haven’t heard what they’ve said- I presume they were living with them too- couldn’t they vouch whether or not Crystal actually did make it home with him after going to the farm? Couldn’t they also confirm whether or not she did in fact leave with her car and whether he was their all night. Where are all the kids now?

So I have a question... I presume their baby is living with him, but what about her other kids? Weren’t they home that night? How come we haven’t heard what they’ve said- I presume they were living with them too- couldn’t they vouch whether or not Crystal actually did make it home with him after going to the farm? Couldn’t they also confirm whether or not she did in fact leave with her car and whether he was their all night. Where are all the kids now?

None of Crystal's older children were home that night. One of the last known things that she did was to take 3 of the children to Walmart and then dropped 2 of those children off to meet with up with their Dad.

None of Crystal's older children were home that night. One of the last known things that she did was to take 3 of the children to Walmart and then dropped 2 of those children off to meet with up with their Dad.

Praying for justice! It's been too long. All due respect to the Tiger King, but I can't help but wonder if that kind of coverage were given to this case...

I’ve watched some of this case on TV, then read a bit here & there. Not slamming all LE investigating BUT I smell corruption. Not sure to what degree but the ‘powers that be’ effect results at times on diligent local level. Other times it’s right under some noses. Shades of Lexington, Ky’s Melanie Flynn. Ever so often they make nice & look for her THEN... dead cold silence. Melanie had been dating a local LE fella, not a nice guy either. Many say she may have known too much. Common denominator—DRUGS (trafficking).

Tommy Ballard, as well as some others, said what was going on around Crystal’s disappearance was bigger than just her case, bigger than Bardstown. That was also true of what went on in Lex, Ky with regards to The Bluegrass Conspiracy (BGC).... it’s been said the locals were involved with some big boy dealers/operation. Like small fish messing with a factor way over their heads. Though BGC took place in the 70s, much of Crystal’s disappearance, her Dad’s murder/assassination & other such cases there surrounding Bardstown mirror that. The trafficking continues, corruption goes up the LE ladder, possibly into those in government. Look for a trail involving those of status/power/money therefore influence.

I apologize if this has already been linked or posted but I hadn’t seen it. I had no idea. It’s so sad and often I wonder why it seems that tragedy follows around certain families. It’s like a terrible curse. My heart goes out to everyone involved and I hope they find some closure and this tragic cycle ends for them soon.

Crystal Rogers not first woman in her family to go missing

Forty years ago, Tommy Ballard's pregnant sister, Sherry Ballard Barnes, was murdered by her husband and his friend.

Just tragic that any 1 family lose a member via murder. Thinking of Tommy's parents. They had a daughter, a son, and a granddaughter all murdered during separate events. Horrific!!

Crystal Rogers case marks fifth year
On Wednesday, many of that group and other community members came together for a fifth time to remember Crystal with an annual prayer service at St. Thomas Parish.

“I’m always nervous that nobody is going to show up and they are just going to forget Crystal is missing,” Sherry said.

'She vanished from Earth': Investigating Crystal Rogers's disappearance

Hi, this the first time that I am posting.
In regards to Officer Ellis' murder. He was a K-9 officer. (Still A Mystery. Show on ID channel.) Do you think that all of the muders were possibly due to him being in the middle of a drug investigation? On the show it states another officer in his department, Tony Slattery, was arrested in March 2014 for drugs. It also states that the police department denied that Slattery was involved in Officer Ellis' murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela