Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

If this is the same fire then it was an auto restoration business that burned, and a Vacant Building that at one time, in the past, used to be a flea market. There is a church next to these buildings, so I don't see that it was a current flea market that burned.

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news...nty/-/9718420/20569020/-/2c76opz/-/index.html

"Authorities said the flames erupted at what used to be an automotive business. Skeletons of cars are the only sign of it's existence."

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news...20569020/-/2c76opz/-/index.html#ixzz2Wap5g6Cv

There is a video in addition to the article.........
Bullitt County Preston Highway.

Atleast this UID is still making the news, but this very short article stated that her identity is still unknown.
This article is from yesterday, June 17th.

http://www.wave3.com/story/22614509/identity-of-woman-found-near-i-65-still-unknown

From this article:
22614509_BG3.jpg

A mowing crew found the body around 9:45 a.m. south of Highway 313/Joe Prather Highway.

So we are talking Exit 102. I have to wonder if perp was familiar with area why he would choose the highway to dispose of the body rather than a secluded area.

She was found on the northbound side of I-65, between mile marker 99 and 100, south of the Joe Prather Highway,(Exit 102) so maybe he wasn't familiar with the area, or maybe he was, thinking the interstate would be a better place to drop her off versus a smaller town (like Radcliff/Flaherty, etc) where it might be more difficult to hide a body. Maybe there just wasn't time to hide the body, as the perp maybe had to be at work? and maybe they were coming from Elizabethtown area and going to Radcliff area/Fort Knox?

Odd, this women went missing at the same spot: 2010 article reads.....

http://www.wdrb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13412455

"Police are hoping for new leads to help them find the 44-year-old Vicky De Laurier.

Captain Dale Riggs with Vine Grover Police says teams searched Fort Knox and Kentucky 313 near where her vehicle was found"

Odd, this women went missing at the same spot: 2010 article reads.....

http://www.wdrb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13412455

"Police are hoping for new leads to help them find the 44-year-old Vicky De Laurier.

Captain Dale Riggs with Vine Grover Police says teams searched Fort Knox and Kentucky 313 near where her vehicle was found"

There's a thread on websleuths for her, too.

Too many missing women, and too many unidentified women. It's so sad...........

I think she was dumped by someone traveling on I-65 for some reason (likely long-distance).

Someone local likely would have found a more secluded place in the area woods.

But where she was dumped actually is pretty secluded, at least in terms of Interstates in the area.

Most of I-65 north from Elizabethtown to Lebanon Junction is either a long steep descent cut into the hill or flood plain. Very little of that stretch is commercially (or even residentially or agriculturally) developed. There are also only two over/under-passes going across I-65 between E-town (US-62 exit) and the Joe Prather exit. And there are no frontage roads along that stretch.

Dropping someone along an Interstate, and not very far from it judging by the picture posted on the previous page, looks to me like a person who was in a hurry and didn't mind if or when the body was found. Hence I would agree with bflocket that the person was likely travelling through and was not from the local area.

Dropping someone along an Interstate, and not very far from it judging by the picture posted on the previous page, looks to me like person who was in a hurry and didn't mind if or when the body was found. Hence I would agree with bflocket that the person was likely travelling through and was not from the local area.

The victim was likely dumped at that location during the middle of the night when there are less traffic on that stretch of the interstate. The victim could have been thrown from inside a tractor trailer cab or from the side of a van with a sliding door.

When a vehicle is parked on the berm along the interstate, folks passing by just presume that a vehicle had a breakdown or that the driver was taken into custody after a traffic stop by LE. They just drive on by and don't think anything more about it.

Does anyone want to volunteer to turn in possibilities to LE? I think it works better if we have one voice and it is a local. What do you think?

MAybe he thought he was dropping her in the river, as the Salt River is right up the road from there.

So we are talking Exit 102. I have to wonder if perp was familiar with area why he would choose the highway to dispose of the body rather than a secluded area.

Maybe he was panicked and in hurry. He wanted to get rid of the body ASAP and, due to the panic, was unable to think aboutfinding some more seclude spot. Maybe he had to get back home quickly (children getting up, or coming back from school?) so he couldn't waste his time for finding a good dumpsite.

I can't get over whatever pink frilly think is at the neck of the hoodie she had with her... is it part of the hoodie? Is it a child's scrunchie? What are those black beads hanging down from the frilly?

I can't get over whatever pink frilly think is at the neck of the hoodie she had with her... is it part of the hoodie? Is it a child's scrunchie? What are those black beads hanging down from the frilly?

It reminds me of a faux flower boutonniere applique.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back