Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It says no tattoos or scars noted. At first I thought that may rule out any MPs with tattoos or scars, but if they can't determine race due to decomposition, wouldn't that make it hard or impossible to see any tattoos or scars?

Could she have been the victim of a hit and run? or rather "hit and hide and run"? Is it possible she tried to cross that interstate or is that very unlikely?

There was a pink robe associated with her, but yet it wasn't announced by LE, but it was in the video that I posted earlier, so if she had this robe on her, maybe she was murdered in the evening or morning and dumped, so a hit and run doesn't seem likely, in the event she was wearing the robe......unless she ran away from the vehicle(when wearing the robe) and was hit that way, but I think it would be noted that in addition to blunt force trauma to the head, she would have sustained other injuries, in my opinion.

Treelights, the robe could have just been in the car and used as one of the items to wrap her in.

Although I admit your version makes more sense.

Treelights, the robe could have just been in the car and used as one of the items to wrap her in.

Although I admit your version makes more sense.

Yes, the robe could have just been in the car.
With the pink sweats and that patchwork quilt hoodie, it just reminds me of pajamas, as several years ago I bought some pajama outfits that came with fleece type of pants with matching hoodie, and a camisole.

HI Willow Knight. This is the new road that leads from 65 to Radcliff. Joe Prather Highway. Goes over the back road to Colesburg and Lebanon Junction. I cannot remember when it was completed. I know that was working on it in the early 90's.

313?

There was a store in Radcliff that made jewelry, next to Akasha's Way that went out of business a few years back. Wonder if that jewelry store is still there, they were very knowledgeable. I used to talk with them at length, very interesting people.

Hugs to Kentucky

Whenever I read about a murder victim being found along an interstate highway, I think about a truck-driving serial killer.

It's a pretty good distance, but I saw that another unidentified victim was found off of I-10 in Mobile. The location just happens to be a few miles west of the southern terminus of I-65.
http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...nterstate/DnNUyA7zdkWR5DjUtbdofA.cspx?rss=217
(Now I'm thinking the AL body may be Kathy Inman who was last seen while she was having some kind of "mental fit" in the general area)

Whether the body is connected or not, other murders along major roads should be examined for a possible connection. This has pretty much been on all of the local media outlets, hence I'd be surprised if she were local and no one noticed her disappearance.
A truck-driving (or frequently traveling) serial killer can and have dumped their victims a vast distance from where they found them.

Kathy Inman is who I had in mind as well then I saw Ms. Inman has tattoos. A name like "James" I think and something else. This woman didn't have tattoos. We thought alike though.

313?

There was a store in Radcliff that made jewelry, next to Akasha's Way that went out of business a few years back. Wonder if that jewelry store is still there, they were very knowledgeable. I used to talk with them at length, very interesting people.

Hugs to Kentucky

That is correct. Was you living in the area when that road was built? Quiet area. Not well lit either.

Kentucky police release new photo, seeking help identifying woman found dead

http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...oto-seeking-help-identifying-woman-found-dead

In this article with the new photo of the hoodie, I don't know if it is the power of suggestion in my mind, or am I really seeing a name written on the white
portion of the hoodie on the chest. It is printed, and it looks like TANYA, or ANNA. Does anyone else see that? Maybe it is creases in the fabric??

In this article with the new photo of the hoodie, I don't know if it is the power of suggestion in my mind, or am I really seeing a name written on the white
portion of the hoodie on the chest. It is printed, and it looks like TANYA, or ANNA. Does anyone else see that? Maybe it is creases in the fabric??

I SEE IT TOO. YANA Aksinevich?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18542/0/

Interesting, as she was talked about earlier in this thread with the earring. I know others have said that her earring did not really look like the one on this UID, but I was thinking that maybe Yana was wearing Two earrings in the photo so that's why it looks odd, like maybe a hoop earring, right next to the one with the similar shape earring of this UID.

The woman...do we know if the Earring was Gold...it actually looks Custom made, if it is Gold.

The clothing is not typical of a 20 or 30 year old woman,
no tattoos, that they have found?
will be interesting to see what more the autopsy reveals.

I looked very closely at the sweatshirt...what is in the hood...on the inside to the right..looks like a M 04 ?? Can anyone see it?

I remember the actual video, from the news, I saw the pink material they lifted, I think they did not mean for that to be on the news....but I assumed they raised her legs, and the pink was from her pants...but there was a robe?? Also...looking at the top...it has a
scrunchy material...like a flower on what looks like the zipper pull...looks like a night-top.

I remember the actual video, from the news, I saw the pink material they lifted, I think they did not mean for that to be on the news....but I assumed they raised her legs, and the pink was from her pants...but there was a robe?? Also...looking at the top...it has a
scrunchy material...like a flower on what looks like the zipper pull...looks like a night-top.

Yes, in the video the lady reporter made remarks of a robe, but yet in the video and/or in addition to the article, it states that LE won't say the articles she was wrapped in....

I am looking at the hoodie and I know the article SAYS she was wearing it but what is wrong with the bottom of the shirt?? They are not usually that round at the bottom. Somebody else said something earlier tht it almost looks homemade I agree. To me something about that hoodie seems off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold
Back