Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What the heck? It went from Severely decomposed/been there for a while to early decomposition/been there for days.

Interesting.

It says

"Body conditions
Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction"

Is that considered early decomposition?

See that ring looks expensive to me-like it is 22K or 18K. The earring-I cant decide about that one.

I need to go back and read on this one.

Been looking all day for information on the hoodie with no avail.:( Thinking they should be able to give us a good sketch due to minimal decomposition.

Attachments

• HOODIE.jpg
    HOODIE.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 59
Been looking all day for information on the hoodie with no avail.:( Thinking they should be able to give us a good sketch due to minimal decomposition.

Me too! None of her jewelry or clothes are easy to say where they came from. Certainly someone is missing this woman!

Houston Mom that is way better than anything I found. Most of the patchwork hoodies come with a tag mentioning hippie or hippy. Maybe the hoodie was from a festival? Are there any community festivals for like rainbow people or such in that area I wonder? The jewelry spoke hippie to me only because I raised a "hippie". Example a piece of good jewelry and then switching up stones that have some signifigance in the Universe.

Oh and then there's always the vintage thing with the clothing. I wonder if there was a tag in it?

I believe the ring is a stylized depiction of the Hand of Fatima. The stone is in exactly the right place and the shape is similar. Not sure on the earring but my son said it kind of reminded him of a scorpion in a way. He also said chrysalis or pupa, which is what I'm leaning toward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chica, you're on to something. I don't think it's the Hamsa though. I know you said styleized, but I think there'd be the fingers.

That made me think of Judaism and maybe the Torah scrolls?

The ring may have had The Star Of David where that stone is?

Hi 4SAM. The area they speak of, is that over by the hotels and Ryans? Near the ramp to Louisville? I was wondering about the hoodie also, going by memory of conversations with friends up there, didn't ya'll have a long winter this year? Maybe if we knew if this was the first time this year they mowed the area could give an indication of time frame also? So sad.

HI Willow Knight. This is the new road that leads from 65 to Radcliff. Joe Prather Highway. Goes over the back road to Colesburg and Lebanon Junction. I cannot remember when it was completed. I know that was working on it in the early 90's.

I believe the ring is a stylized depiction of the Hand of Fatima. The stone is in exactly the right place and the shape is similar. Not sure on the earring but my son said it kind of reminded him of a scorpion in a way. He also said chrysalis or pupa, which is what I'm leaning toward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

While I agree that the ring looks similar to the "hand of fatima" there are four stones at the top instead of three. So I can't say it is the same thing. I looked up the "hand of fatima" and they say that its "always" the exact shape of the pic in this article. Why? IDK. Most likely religious significance.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/whatisahamsa.htm

However, I still believe the stones are Persian turquoise, and the gold to be the much softer kind you would find in Asia/Middle East.

Another point;
I looked for Asia/Middle Eastern girls that were "reported missing" in the tri state area and nothing came up significant. :(

The upper right corner..is that a face?? They forgot to edit that out if it is..

Also her body was so close to the road. I wonder why no one reported it sooner. Since she was found in the northbound lane, we should probably be looking to the states further south. JMO

The upper right corner..is that a face?? They forgot to edit that out if it is..

Also her body was so close to the road. I wonder why no one reported it sooner. Since she was found in the northbound lane, we should probably be looking to the states further south. JMO

The upper right corner looks like part of the patchwork design to me, that is a little shaded, so maybe that's why it looks darker, in my opinion. I don't see a face.

http://www.14news.com/story/22484195/cause-of-death-release-for-woman-found-along

"The cause of death on the female body found alongside I-65 on 05/29/2013 has been determined to be multiple blunt force trauma injuries to the head. However, age, race, and nationality have yet to be determined. "

"Toxicology and other test results are pending. Further details will be released once they are available. Det. Mike May is conducting the ongoing the investigation."

This is an article from today June 3rd.
Just trying to keep current in articles.....

So were there labels in the clothing? That would help as well.

The ring:

The earring:

I am going to change my mind about the earring-definitely could be a diamond, but what about amethyst or tanzanite for the more purple stones?

The ring:

The earring:

I am going to change my mind about the earring-definitely could be a diamond, but what about amethyst or tanzanite for the more purple stones?

It is difficult to say with that photograph. I don't think tanzanite. Tanzanites are heat treated to bring out the color, and it just doesn't look like the variety of bluish toned colors to me.
Did you mean to say alexandrite, which would be more of the purplish/reddish hue, since you did mention amethyst? It could be synthetic alexandrite, perhaps, but it is difficult to tell. It looks more like pinkish colored stones to me, in my opinion.
Maybe a rose de France amethyst, or rose zircon, or pink sapphire?

I zoomed in on the NamUs photo of the earring and the top two stones look like garnet to me, with pink stones below, and the bottom left stone doesn't match quite right with the other pink stones.

Also when I really really zoomed in on the photo, in the triangular piece at the top, it has like blotchy copper looking pieces on it. I wonder if the top part is just a base metal? Like it was plated?
Also, on the underside of the lower left side of the "bee wing" for lack of a better word, looks to be the color red, now whether that is red in color by design or blood, is anyone's guess, I guess. You have to Zoom in the pic very large to see this.

Whenever I read about a murder victim being found along an interstate highway, I think about a truck-driving serial killer.

It's a pretty good distance, but I saw that another unidentified victim was found off of I-10 in Mobile. The location just happens to be a few miles west of the southern terminus of I-65.
http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...nterstate/DnNUyA7zdkWR5DjUtbdofA.cspx?rss=217
(Now I'm thinking the AL body may be Kathy Inman who was last seen while she was having some kind of "mental fit" in the general area)

Whether the body is connected or not, other murders along major roads should be examined for a possible connection. This has pretty much been on all of the local media outlets, hence I'd be surprised if she were local and no one noticed her disappearance.
A truck-driving (or frequently traveling) serial killer can and have dumped their victims a vast distance from where they found them.

Here is a long shot -
Arrianna Stathakos, 16. Missing from California. She is younger than the estimate for this UID. However, she has brown hair with red highlights. She went missing recently from CA. I can't find any articles stating that Arrianna has been found.

She went missing recently from CA. I can't find any articles stating that Arrianna has been found.

I don't know if she's been found, but I found out there was a Facebook page/group about her being missing.
When I try to visit it, it gives me an "error." I don't know if Facebook is actually doing some kind of site maintenance now or if they are no longer searching for her.

http://www.14news.com/story/22484195/cause-of-death-release-for-woman-found-along

"The cause of death on the female body found alongside I-65 on 05/29/2013 has been determined to be multiple blunt force trauma injuries to the head. However, age, race, and nationality have yet to be determined. "

"Toxicology and other test results are pending. Further details will be released once they are available. Det. Mike May is conducting the ongoing the investigation."

This is an article from today June 3rd.
Just trying to keep current in articles.....

Could she have been the victim of a hit and run? or rather "hit and hide and run"? Is it possible she tried to cross that interstate or is that very unlikely?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack
Back