Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WoW! I know this exact area so very well in our traveling it every other month for the past 13 years in going from Memphis to Huntington, WV(hubbys hometown)..this is the first I've heard of this..off to catch up..

The ring:

The earring:

I am going to change my mind about the earring-definitely could be a diamond, but what about amethyst or tanzanite for the more purple stones?

To me the stone in the ring seems too small, it seems as if it’s a replacement. As for the earrings at first I thought they looked more like a wasp then a bee, but now I’m not so sure. They don’t seem like either. Whatever they are they seem custom made to me, maybe some jewellery crafting website or the like might be able to give some insight into the stones or styles.

To me the stone in the ring seems too small, it seems as if it’s a replacement. As for the earrings at first I thought they looked more like a wasp then a bee, but now I’m not so sure. They don’t seem like either. Whatever they are they seem custom made to me, maybe some jewellery crafting website or the like might be able to give some insight into the stones or styles.

The blue colored cab in the ring looks to be the correct millimeter size, but since it is too recessed, I am thinking it was a replacement stone, and perhaps the previous stone was the same millimeter size but taller. If it were an opal cab previously, that could be a possibility. Even though stones can be the same size, the depth can be different, especially if it was a hand cut cabochon versus mass produced.

The "hoodie" looks like a hooded pajama shirt to me - this would explain why it curves in such a unique way at the bottom (assuming that the curve isn't from photoshopping) and is longer and thinner than most "hoodies." This would also explain why she was wearing sweatpants and a robe (if that was indeed a robe in the picture). Also, some people have commented that this type of attire is unique for someone in her age range. Let me tell you what -- I'm in my 20s, and I wear some FUNKY looking pajamas at my house that I would never ever wear out in public!

Here's an example of what I was thinking: http://www.styleceo.com/kisses-and-hugs-hello-kitty-red-hoodie-for-women-14492204/p/14492204/. They refer to this sleep shirt as a "dorm shirt".

Based on this clothing, I think she may have been taken from her home during the night/early morning hours. Were there any shoes found with her?

http://www.whas11.com/news/Police-r...ed-unidentified-woman-210030201.html?ref=next

"Her upper torso was wrapped in a bed sheet and shower curtain," said Detective Michael May with Kentucky State Police. "

"Police released pictures of the woman's jewelry and clothing she was found in, and on Tuesday they released an image of the shower curtain she was wrapped in. "

"At this point police are unable to tell what ethnicity the woman is, "maybe Indian, Pakistani, Hispanic, or Central or South American," May said. "

Has anyone seen the image of the shower curtain? Am I missing something?? EDIT......The Shower Curtain is at 54 seconds in the attached video to the article.

The shower curtain looks to have tropical fish on it, and an ocean floor...in my opinion....

The article/video that I posted above on post#86 says that she may have been deceased from one to 2 days....

Thanks for the link to the shower curtain. Since she was wrapped in a shower curtain AND sheets, it seems like she was attacked in a home and then was dumped on the highway. Someone could have a sheet and shower curtain in their car/truck, but IMO it seems less likely.

If she was attacked in a home, why would someone choose to dump her body on a busy interstate? It seems like a very risky place.

Thanks for the link to the shower curtain. Since she was wrapped in a shower curtain AND sheets, it seems like she was attacked in a home and then was dumped on the highway. Someone could have a sheet and shower curtain in their car/truck, but IMO it seems less likely.

If she was attacked in a home, why would someone choose to dump her body on a busy interstate? It seems like a very risky place.

Unless she was attacked/killed in a motel or hotel? And they had to get rid of the body quick?? Shrugs shoulders...It does seem like a risky place to dump her on a busy interstate. Maybe they didn't have time to place her anywhere else, as they had to be somewhere at a particular time, like a job. If this person was stationed at Fort Knox, there's mandatory times they have to be there in the morning, for formation, run PT, whatever, so maybe it was a time valued thing.... in my opinion...

Just to add to my post......if it was a motel or hotel ,particularly local, that would be one way to identify this perp because I think credit cards are the norm now to rent a motel room.....and if the shower curtain is missing....and this UID has been in the news, that is one way to catch this perp.......

Unless she was attacked/killed in a motel or hotel? And they had to get rid of the body quick?? Shrugs shoulders...It does seem like a risky place to dump her on a busy interstate. Maybe they didn't have time to place her anywhere else, as they had to be somewhere at a particular time, like a job. If this person was stationed at Fort Knox, there's mandatory times they have to be there in the morning, for formation, run PT, whatever, so maybe it was a time valued thing.... in my opinion...

Just to add to my post......if it was a motel or hotel ,particularly local, that would be one way to identify this perp because I think credit cards are the norm now to rent a motel room.....and if the shower curtain is missing....and this UID has been in the news, that is one way to catch this perp.......

The Fort Knox angle makes a lot of sense!

The shower curtain looks pretty unusual/distinctive for a motel room shower curtain. If it did come from a motel, then it wouldn't be hard to narrow down which one IMO.

The Fort Knox angle makes a lot of sense!

The shower curtain looks pretty unusual/distinctive for a motel room shower curtain. If it did come from a motel, then it wouldn't be hard to narrow down which one IMO.

Maybe that's why they didn't release the shower curtain info until now, because investigators perhaps checked local motels for this shower curtain, and maybe with no luck so they decided to post it to the public, in my opinion...

I'm pretty sure that's a "mainstays" brand shower curtain from wal mart. (I passed up that pattern and went for a seashell theme instead) that was about 4 years ago. I'm cheap like that.
Most motels get their linens and shower curtains from a dealer. I worked at a hotel for two years and all our shower curtains were neutral colored with the name of the Hotel on them. JMHO

I've found that curtain in the net. Exactly the same pattern.

http://www.dhgate.com/sea-fish-100-polyester-fabric-printed-shower/p-ff8080813b22deb4013b50acd8907711.html#sd1-11-1

It's produced in China and sold basically everywhere.

Very Good!!! :) Good Websleuthing!!!
Have you thought about contacting the Kentucky police and giving this information to them.That way they can discern what to do with this info? (Even though it is sold everywhere as you said, apparently they weren't aware of that info?)

http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/post4.htm

Post 4 Location and Maps

Physical Address Mailing Address
Elizabethtown (Hardin County)
1055 North Mulberry PO Box 1297
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701-0490 Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701

Phone Number: (270) 766-5078

If you click on post 4 e-mail at the Kentucky state police link it will give you an e-mail address.

Very Good!!! :) Good Websleuthing!!!
Have you thought about contacting the Kentucky police and giving this information to them.That way they can discern what to do with this info? (Even though it is sold everywhere as you said, apparently they weren't aware of that info?)

I had, though I'm not from the US and I'm not sure if i can do it. Can I?

In this article with the new photo of the hoodie, I don't know if it is the power of suggestion in my mind, or am I really seeing a name written on the white
portion of the hoodie on the chest. It is printed, and it looks like TANYA, or ANNA. Does anyone else see that? Maybe it is creases in the fabric??

Quoting myself here. I went on the facebook page for the Kentucky State Police,and they have a much better, clearer photo of the hoodie and there isn't a name at all on the hoodie....it is just X's.....

I had, though I'm not from the US and I'm not sure if i can do it. Can I?

It might be expensive to call from where you are...You could e-mail the link to the shower curtain to the e-mail address at the Kentucky State Police for Post 4, which is for Hardin County, in Elizabethtown.

Sure I believe its 0-11 then the number.

Sweet Jesus, I thought I can do that by email. The phone bill would be murderously high, seriously. Could someone from the US call the LE and tell'em about this curtain? I'd be grateful!

It might be expensive to call from where you are...You could e-mail the link to the shower curtain to the e-mail address at the Kentucky State Police for Post 4, which is for Hardin County, in Elizabethtown.

Ah, so there is an e-mail, thank you A LOT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back