Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I have to confess, I have to leave the pattern matching to someone else. No one knows how much patterns make me twitch. Literally, this is just one thing that drives me bat-smack-crazy. Checkers, plaid stuff like that make my eyes all wonkey. Can't stand it. I'm sorry.

I have to confess, I have to leave the pattern matching to someone else. No one knows how much patterns make me twitch. Literally, this is just one thing that drives me bat-smack-crazy. Checkers, plaid stuff like that make my eyes all wonkey. Can't stand it. I'm sorry.

Off topic just a bit.....
That reminds me of going into a diner several years back...black and white checkered floor. I don't think you could stomach the pattern even if you could stomach the food. (The food was delish, though). I didn't mind the checkered floor but I can see why it would drive a person crazy.

The article/video that I posted above on post#86 says that she may have been deceased from one to 2 days....

So then I have to wonder again WHY are they not able to determine the race? It makes no sense. 1 or 2 days? That's just out of rm. Hardly any decomposition happens in this short period of time. Certainly you would be able to identify her face. Why was it said she was not identifyable? Mystifies me. :waitasec:

Didn't they say she died of head trauma? Do you think the blow to her head made her unidentified? close range shot gun? beating?

Didn't they say she died of head trauma? Do you think the blow to her head made her unidentified? close range shot gun? beating?

So then I have to wonder again WHY are they not able to determine the race? It makes no sense. 1 or 2 days? That's just out of rm. Hardly any decomposition happens in this short period of time. Certainly you would be able to identify her face. Why was it said she was not identifyable? Mystifies me. :waitasec:

According to the weather in those two to three days it rained, got hot, and then even hotter. I believe that Jessica- has part of it right. But you have to think of scavengers too. Two days of blistering heat would smell pretty ripe after a rain. JMHO

http://www.weather.com/weather/pastweather/Elizabethtown+KY+USKY0862:1:US?startdate=20130526

Also, if she was of Indian/Pakistani decent they should be able to do a bone density test to see if she was strictly vegetarian or what her diet consisted of. That could determine where she grew up. As well as an enamel test on the teeth. (just an idea) mho

You're quite right jessica, I didn't think of the head trauma.

Yes, the robe could have just been in the car.
With the pink sweats and that patchwork quilt hoodie, it just reminds me of pajamas, as several years ago I bought some pajama outfits that came with fleece type of pants with matching hoodie, and a camisole.

Treelights, special, special thanks to you and everyone that has cared and is trying to help identify this poor woman. You guys rock.

Now that I can finally see that "patchwork" hoodie to me? I'd say like a sort of argyle print. No matter though as this surely does not match the pink and white pants. So maybe the woman was in sleeping clothing just not matching.

Looking now too at that ring and earring? I think it's good jewelry save for that stone being replaced. Maybe she put a bigger diamond onto something else and replaced it with a less expensive piece.

So, good jewelry, but with non matching clothing?

Thank you again all.

I honestly feel and this is just my opinion, but that shirt looks like it's from walmart. I use to work at walmart when I was in school and I vaguely remember we got new sets of Pajamas for Christmas and that being one of the patterns.

I could be absolutely wrong, that happens a lot lol

That hoodie might look off because, I believe, it's shown inside out for some reason. And I could swear I know this pattern, I saw it somewhere...

Treelights, special, special thanks to you and everyone that has cared and is trying to help identify this poor woman. You guys rock.

Now that I can finally see that "patchwork" hoodie to me? I'd say like a sort of argyle print. No matter though as this surely does not match the pink and white pants. So maybe the woman was in sleeping clothing just not matching.

Looking now too at that ring and earring? I think it's good jewelry save for that stone being replaced. Maybe she put a bigger diamond onto something else and replaced it with a less expensive piece.

So, good jewelry, but with non matching clothing?

Thank you again all.

Thank you for your kind words, Filly.
It is heartbreaking to know a person has been murdered and dumped. She was someone's daughter, grand daughter, sister perhaps, and could even be a mom. She had feelings and was a human being. She has a name, and a face. She needs a proper burial, and if at all possible, the perp needs to be found.
The lack of respect and compassion for life that this murderer has is horrific.

Speaking of the ring, you brought up a good point about the middle stone could possibly have been a faceted stone, as long as the point to the bottom of it fit in the bezel mount. I can't tell by the photo if it would fit in that setting.

I wonder if they can pinpoint an approximate time of death?
I understand that decomp would hinder this, but maybe they can examine her stomach contents? Find out what she ate last? I know they said she'd been near the Hwy for two days but what does that tell us exactly about how long she'd been deceased?
The reason I wonder these things is because of travel time. If we can pinpoint within a few hours how long she'd been dead; we can search that radius for hotels.
JMHO (Someone touched on this in an earlier post-rehashing as it was very well stated and relevant.)

I wonder if they can pinpoint an approximate time of death?
I understand that decomp would hinder this, but maybe they can examine her stomach contents? Find out what she ate last? I know they said she'd been near the Hwy for two days but what does that tell us exactly about how long she'd been deceased?
The reason I wonder these things is because of travel time. If we can pinpoint within a few hours how long she'd been dead; we can search that radius for hotels.
JMHO (Someone touched on this in an earlier post-rehashing as it was very well stated and relevant.)

http://www.whas11.com/news/Police-r...ed-unidentified-woman-210030201.html?ref=next

In the video reporter Brittany Gonzalez says...."Police said she'd been dead one to two days". Then at 1 minute 47 seconds the detective talks about the time period.
Also, Brittany Gonzalez states that the jewelry that this UID was wearing is "pure gold".

at 1 minute 47 seconds the detective says
"We found her the morning of the 29th, so 28th, earliest the 27th, some time frame around there,
a couple days prior to a day prior. "

I can see where it can be a bit confusing because the detective says "We found her",(meaning she was found on the 29th) but in the video previous to his remarks
Brittany Gonzalez states that police said she'd been dead one to two days.

I've found that curtain in the net. Exactly the same pattern.

http://www.dhgate.com/sea-fish-100-polyester-fabric-printed-shower/p-ff8080813b22deb4013b50acd8907711.html#sd1-11-1

It's produced in China and sold basically everywhere.

I was thinking about the shower curtain that the victim was found in.

In all of my years of staying in national hotel chains, I don't ever recall seeing that pattern of shower curtain in a hotel. Shower curtains in national chains usually have a solid bland color.

I honestly don't know if that pattern of shower curtain would be found in a local hotel that isn't affiliated with a national hotel chain.

I was thinking about the shower curtain that the victim was found in.

In all of my years of staying in national hotel chains, I don't ever recall seeing that pattern of shower curtain in a hotel. Shower curtains in national chains usually have a solid bland color.

I honestly don't know if that pattern of shower curtain would be found in a local hotel that isn't affiliated with a national hotel chain.

Yes I agree, I have only seen white or beige curtains never a fish/ water theme. I would be inclined to think this came from the suspects house in order to conceal the blood from getting everywhere.

Also, if she was of Indian/Pakistani decent they should be able to do a bone density test to see if she was strictly vegetarian or what her diet consisted of. That could determine where she grew up. As well as an enamel test on the teeth. (just an idea) mho

A person's level of physical activity determines their bone density. Being vegetarian, vegan, or an omnivore shouldn't change a person's bone density unless the person is extremely malnourished.

A person's level of physical activity determines their bone density. Being vegetarian, vegan, or an omnivore shouldn't change a person's bone density unless the person is extremely malnourished.

I respectfully beg to differ on that. I was Extremely active and not malnourished and I have osteopenia. (Physical activity can help strengthen bones), and some foods you put in your system can actually hurt your bones, like coffee, and the phosphoric acid in soda. (Calcium can help strengthen bones.) Certain medications can affect bone density,( like prednisone, as it interferes with the bone rebuilding process.), loss of estrogen, etc.,
but the level of physical activity does not determine bone density, if so, I would not have osteopenia. I have had a DEXA test and I was very physically active then. My Opinion Only.....

I know that a lot of people (Indian/Pakistani)choose the vegan/vegetarian lifestyle and also choose not to supplement with vitamins. Some still think western medicine is taboo. I know you think "That's nuts" but I swear, I know an Indian man that swears by an Indian mulberry paste being a cure all for everything. They might not get the vitamin b-12 that we get from our meats or iron (causing dark circles around the eyes.) I've also noticed that they may not be getting the essential fats they need. Thinking out loud (it's really warm where they're from so they didn't "need" it at the time) But I've noticed the women who haven't bore children, are really petite and built slim. Just some observations of just one culture; I know. But if they can see where there was a lack of certain vitamins or minerals it could be a key to finding out who she is. JMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back