Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Fem UP11327, bee earrings, May'13 - Madiha Roshdy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I agree, I have only seen white or beige curtains never a fish/ water theme. I would be inclined to think this came from the suspects house in order to conceal the blood from getting everywhere.

I'd say she is a victim of a domestic violence, by someone she knew very well. Ald I think she lived in quite close proximity to the place she was dumped. It looks like the perp was cleaning after the murder in a panic, using whatever he had in his reach and you don't go in a long journey with a body wrapped in a curtain shover in your car.

I'd say she is a victim of a domestic violence, by someone she knew very well. Ald I think she lived in quite close proximity to the place she was dumped. It looks like the perp was cleaning after the murder in a panic, using whatever he had in his reach and you don't go in a long journey with a body wrapped in a curtain shover in your car.

You might be right. I think it is domestic violence too, and the shower curtain could have come from their home. On the other hand, since she has been in the media, you would think that her friends would notice that she has been missing and might know what her shower curtain looks like, or the distinct jewelry or her hoodie. With this being an interstate, a possibility would be a truck driver just passing through the area, and she was dumped in an area not close to where she lived. It's odd that no one has come to claim her or say I know that jewelry, etc, so maybe she isn't from Kentucky.....maybe from a bordering state? In My Opinion....

Could the ring signify Taurus or a constellation?

Also while looking at religions and gods I came across this ring made of the Lyres of Ur which is a also a statue the queen Puabi was buried with in Iraq, just a though.

Attachments

• gold ring.png
    gold ring.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 42
  • gold ring.2.png
    gold ring.2.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 38
She could be an illegal immigrant, could explain why nobody has reported her missing.

The last several days I have been thinking about the cicada then I saw an article on the internet about the 17 year cicada before I logged on here, so I thought I would throw that out there. Does anyone think that this earring could be an artists rendition of the cicada?

Could the ring signify Taurus or a constellation?

Also while looking at religions and gods I came across this ring made of the Lyres of Ur which is a also a statue the queen Puabi was buried with in Iraq, just a though.

It does have a likeness to Taurus. I like how you created the photograph! :) Very creative indeed! :)

I just have to say this - I'm sooo impressed by all your knowledge about jewellry and stones and precious metals and styles and origins etc etc here! Wow! I know nothing about jewellry. You guys are really good!

The closest girl I see missing within the time frame is Genevieve Gonzales https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19647/1/. The boyfriend cold be lying and his mum helping him to create an alibi. In this picture it almost looks like she is wearing earring similar to the girl found.

Attachments

• img_34335.jpg
    img_34335.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 47
She could be an illegal immigrant, could explain why nobody has reported her missing.

With this being an interstate, a possibility would be a truck driver just passing through the area, and she was dumped in an area not close to where she lived. It's odd that no one has come to claim her or say I know that jewelry, etc, so maybe she isn't from Kentucky.....maybe from a bordering state?

It's possible that the victim could be an illegal immigrant. Are there any farms that employ migrant farm workers anywhere near Elizabethtown?

Since the victim was found along the interstate, I agree that the victim likely isn't from Kentucky.

Another possibility to consider is that the victim could have been a hitch hiker or a prostitute.

Would the clothing that the victim was wearing be the kind of clothing a female might wear at a truck stop if she was looking for a ride with a trucker?

To me it looks like she was wearing bedtime clothes and was attacked by someone while sleeping. I am leaning towards domestic situation with this one.

Thanks Jessica, Strange there are no Newspaper articles on it...It is nice to see a happy ending for a missing person.

Traditionally,the majority of women in the Eastern cultures don't work. Now, that doesn't mean she wasn't over here on a student visa at some point because they're trying to do the best they can at getting educated and breaking that stereo-type. But getting married or getting educated are really the only two reasons to leave her parents home. Women are considered a valued asset in the home because that means more help around the house or in raising the children.
Also, they don't really work in fields. They try to go for desk jobs after getting an education. An unmarried woman is still considered a girl until she's engaged. So she would have been living in a "family unit" with her husband-to-be and his parents or she was on her own.
If she did break away from those ways and was living here illegally; it was for a reason.
Avoiding an arranged marriage, to take control of her own life etc. But even that would have been dangerous for her as "breaking tradition" could mean that she was dis-honoring her family. Once you do that; you're pretty much shunned (by both sides) husband to be's and your own family. No man in your community will marry you and if you're lucky you may escape with your life.
I also have a theory on where she may have come from. My friend (Cheri) from Louisville said that there's a Muslim settlement of sorts in Elizabethtown. She's a cab driver and one of her clients that she sees on the weekend is from that community. Shes going to talk to her for me and see if she knows a connection. Also, Don't quote me on "muslim" because she thinks everyone that's from the East with a tan is "muslim". I think she just said "muslim" because she can't tell the difference. JMHO

My friend (Cheri) from Louisville said that there's a Muslim settlement of sorts in Elizabethtown.

I think there's a "decent" size Muslim population in the E-town area. I know that there is at least one mosque (on Ring Road), maybe more.
My mom's a doctor and I work at her office. Based on the referrals made to doctors at Hardin Memorial Hospital (E-town's hospital), there are a good deal of doctors (many with near-impossible-to-spell names) that are from from the "Middle East" or India.

Radcilff is a little north of Elizabethtown near Fort Knox. The exit closest to where she was found is for the Joe Prather Hwy, which is a fairly new road that connects Fort Knox to 1-65 near Colesburg (Colesburg Rd is the "old" route) and Lebanon Junction. On I-65, from the E-town exit to the Joe Prather exit, it is a long (fairly curvy and steep for an Interstate) descent from the higher ground of central KY to what becomes the Ohio River Valley.

I know that Radcliff has a large number of foreigners/immigrants (of all shapes, sizes, colors and languages). And a lot of soldiers that live both on/off-base have their families with them. They could be married to someone from a foreign country and sometimes includes the spouse's extended family (mom/dad/bro/sis/etc) living with them or nearby.

Many "civilian" workers are needed to provide goods/services to the soldiers and their families. And a good deal of these workers are immigrants.

I've noted many area Indians (India) work in the medical field or own gas stations, mini-marts or liquor stores.
There are many Hispanics in my area, a county east of there (actually, she was found only a few miles from the river that serves as the Nelson/Hardin Co border). They are mainly in my area for the farming jobs. I am not sure how many Hispanics there would be in E-town (a "town" vs the farmland here).
There are also immigrant populations of people from the Balkans around the Louisville area, including Hardin County.

But what I can't find (I guess I could have overlooked it) is anything that would suggest she is from either SE Asia or the Middle East, nor from Miami or Detroit for that matter.
Was it because they couldn't determine her race yet?

I mean, Snow White (and even that scary bald-headed albino guy in Powder) would have turned black and unrecognizable were they wrapped up in something and put on a roadside with heat and humidity and rain to deal with.

I hope she doesn't turn out like "Super Woman," the red-headed woman found naked (other than dirty socks and some jewelry) and suffocated in a refrigerator in Gray (SE KY) back in 1985.

She was very "fresh" (with little-to-no decomposition) when found and to this day nearly 30-yrs later she still hasn't been identified.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/192ufky.html

But what I can't find (I guess I could have overlooked it) is anything that would suggest she is from either SE Asia or the Middle East, nor from Miami or Detroit for that matter.
Was it because they couldn't determine her race yet?

I mean, Snow White (and even that scary bald-headed albino guy in Powder) would have turned black and unrecognizable were they wrapped up in something and put on a roadside with heat and humidity and rain to deal with.

It looks like she had some Middle Eastern/ South Asian Jewelry on. The "pure gold" that you would find there, and the stones inset were unusual too. Also IIRC one report said that they were looking for it to be someone of "possible Pakistani decent." (Honestly, I don't think I'm "cultured" enough to tell the difference myself.) Indian/Packistan/Iranian. (Not to be taken that I'm racist, just that I don't know if I could tell by looking at her if she indeed was either of those)
Someone made a good point, that it could be a soldiers' wife too. But to get back on base she would have needed her ID at the gate. I agree, that anyone would turn blue/purple or any dark color after a couple of days in the heat.
Maybe forensic artists can try to do a facial reconstruction? JMHO

It looks like she had some Middle Eastern/ South Asian Jewelry on. The "pure gold" that you would find there, and the stones inset were unusual too. Also IIRC one report said that they were looking for it to be someone of "possible Pakistani decent." (Honestly, I don't think I'm "cultured" enough to tell the difference myself.) Indian/Packistan/Iranian. (Not to be taken that I'm racist, just that I don't know if I could tell by looking at her if she indeed was either of those)
Someone made a good point, that it could be a soldiers' wife too. But to get back on base she would have needed her ID at the gate. I agree, that anyone would turn blue/purple or any dark color after a couple of days in the heat.
Maybe forensic artists can try to do a facial reconstruction? JMHO

With 9/11 and other security measures, gone are the days of looking at your "sticker" on your car and waving you on through.....
Is Fort Knox a totally closed post now? Like government housing... does anybody know if you would have to go through a main gate to get to some housing? Because if not, then an ID wouldn't be necessary to get back to housing, if it was a soldier that lived in government housing. I say this because some housing used to be on the outskirts of post.....that was Long ago, back in the day!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back