Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My understanding is that she has had a lot of health issues in the past couple of years. She is very dependent on her family, and the idea of losing her husband is terrifying to her. She is desperate to find a way to believe he is innocent. When it all comes out, we will probably all be amazed at the stuff she was able to ignore.

I, for one, don’t fault her for it. I would never want to believe someone I loved and depended on was capable of something that horrible either. I would go to any length to convince myself it’s all just a mistake.

I moved away years ago, but Scottsville is my hometown. I’m heartbroken over all of this. Not just for the loss of precious Gabbi, but for the stain that the Madden family is having to deal with. If you pray, please remember them all.
Frozen hoping you just left Scott's ville and not our great Commonwealth I was born and raised in east KY and now live in bowling green so you are probably correct about her but also we both know that small town KY families can be clan like and stand behind there family no matter whether do

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

My understanding is that she has had a lot of health issues in the past couple of years. She is very dependent on her family, and the idea of losing her husband is terrifying to her. She is desperate to find a way to believe he is innocent. When it all comes out, we will probably all be amazed at the stuff she was able to ignore.

I, for one, don’t fault her for it. I would never want to believe someone I loved and depended on was capable of something that horrible either. I would go to any length to convince myself it’s all just a mistake.

I moved away years ago, but Scottsville is my hometown. I’m heartbroken over all of this. Not just for the loss of precious Gabbi, but for the stain that the Madden family is having to deal with. If you pray, please remember them all.

Although I agree that it must be devastating for a woman with health issues, dependent on her husband, to be faced with his arrest in a horrible rape and murder of a seven yr old girl...maybe it is time for her to open her eyes...there is a possibility that his past may come forward quickly and even harder to absorb.

Don't get me wrong, I do feel for her, but not nearly as much as I feel for Gabbi's parents and those who loved her. It is devastating enough to loose a child, but to loose a child in this manner is unspeakable. Her parents walk past her room daily...a place that was once filled with future that now has be replaced by a place that just has past memories. I'm sure their minds have gone wild thinking about what happened to their daughter while they were so close by...pain no parent should ever have to go through.

Frozen hoping you just left Scott's ville and not our great Commonwealth I was born and raised in east KY and now live in bowling green so you are probably correct about her but also we both know that small town KY families can be clan like and stand behind there family no matter whether do

Pike County here, and I love our state. And I cannot say enough good about our detectives.

Pike County here, and I love our state. And I cannot say enough good about our detectives.
Pike county also went to belfry high school then moved to Harlan after

This entire case blows my mind, it seems "random", yet, somehow calculated. Did Gabbi know this man? Well enough to sit on his lap? Well enough to go away from the crowd with him, not making a fuss? Or is this completely a crime of opportunity, he saw her alone, drags her off and brutally rapes and kills a little girl, then goes back to his family like nothing happened? So many questions...

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/11/state-seeks-death-penalty-in-ky-girls-murder/

An Allen County commonwealth attorney filed its intent Friday morning to seek the death penalty against the Kentucky man accused of raping and murdering a 7-year-old girl during a little league football game nearly four months ago.

God Bless you Gabbi. If he really did these horrific things to this sweet, and so very innocent seven year old, I hope he pleads guilty and confesses to what he did, just save her parents from the trial, which I suspect would be yet another unbearable ordeal for them.

I assume Gabbi's parents wanted to go forward with the death penalty as the prosecutor was going to discuss this with them after the holidays. It will be a very long and hard process for them to go through, but their decision. The authorities must have a lot of evidence on him to proceed with this.

How could This wife defend this pedofile, rapist, murderer? HOW?

Brainwashing? Religious beliefs about supporting the "leader" of the house, who, of course, must be the man? Being the one responsible for breaking up the family? Fear? Afraid he might throw her out of the house & away from her children? Who knoze?

That man scares me.

Maybe after he stays in jail for a while, she might begin to think differently. Let's hope so.

How could This wife defend this pedofile, rapist, murderer? HOW?

Cognitive dissonance. She has a mindset that she lives a nice life, with a nice husband, and her brain isn't able to process information to the contrary.

Google cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance. She has a mindset that she lives a nice life, with a nice husband, and her brain isn't able to process information to the contrary.

Google cognitive dissonance.
Didn't google it but sounds like Co dependency I'll have to look it up with her medical issues losing him and having kids still at home must be hard on her as a father of 5 girls I have no sympathy for him if he did indeed do this

Scottsville reacts to the death penalty in Timothy Madden murder case

It's against my Christian religion to put someone to death, for a wrong that he even had done," Valerie Vargo said.

Residents say they believe the state didn't have much of a choice, with how torn the community is.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Sc...-in-Timothy-Madden-murder-case-371936902.html

"We took input from law enforcement and from (Gabriella's) family," Willis said about the decision. "I thought it was appropriate to file the motion at this time."
While it is unclear how many times the death penalty has been sought in Allen County cases, it is known that no jury in Allen County has given a death sentence at least since 1979.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/pro...cle_1da9fb84-e7bc-11e5-b109-cf22d37fc6e6.html

I would find it more shocking if the spouse of someone accused of something like this immediately thought they were guilty than if they didn't. I don't find it in any way surprising that, at a minimum, this woman is deeply conflicted. Like any traumatic event or great loss, it takes time for the person to reach a point of acceptance about what happened. Having your husband be accused of murdering a young child is certainly both of those.

Domestic violence victims are a good example of this. Even when they call the police to intervene on their behalf, they may decide they don't want to press charges. They have many conflicted feelings. Despite the abuse, they may still feel that they love the person, and are dependent on him financially and in other ways. And when children are involved, that makes it even more difficult for the person to leave the abuser.

RSBM
During this conversation, we also took the opportunity to ask how her husband explains how his DNA ended up on Gabbi at the crime scene.

She said he told her Gabbi had sat on his lap earlier on the day she disappeared. All of this, of course, will come up a trial likely later this year.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/new-details-in-gabbi-doolin-murder-case-raise-more-questions

Oh FFS, he needs to STFU. Nobody believes him, except his wife. In a way, I feel sorry for his son. Being raised by this man was probably hell and would cause most people to turn out messed up and with serious problems. The son's behavior is still unacceptable, though. I hope he can get some help to deal with being raised by this monster and get better. If he can't or won't, I'll have no sympathy for him, either.

Lions & Tiger & Bears, Oh My!! :boohoo:

Prosecutor files response in Madden case

The prosecutor in the murder case against Timothy Madden said in paperwork filed Tuesday that it would not be appropriate for the judge presiding over the case to prohibit the Kentucky State Police from filing any documents in the case independently of involvement from prosecutor's office.

Allen County Commonwealth's Attorney Clint Willis filed his response to a notice from Madden's attorney, Travis Lock, ahead of a hearing scheduled for Thursday in Allen Circuit Court.
Willis, in his response, said that Lock was mistaken and that state rules of criminal procedure allowed Harrison to issue the warrants.
In responding Tuesday to Lock's assertions, Willis characterized them as "unsupported, self-serving, pretty insulting claims that imply nefarious intent on the part of the state police."

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/pro...cle_42a786ee-f082-11e5-a139-e7cad5a4dda7.html

UPDATE: Timothy Madden hearing canceled

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ti...iles-new-motion-in-Doolin-case-372420622.html

Any ideas when this monster's next hearing will be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back