Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the next one was July 13th unless I missed an update somewhere, which is quite possible.

July 13th. I hope that this will not drag on for years. This poor family.

Chris Conte ‏@NC5_ChrisConte
Gabbi Doolin's mom and dad are with attorneys right now in a small meeting room next to the courtroom @NC5

Timothy Madden's son Bradley is here - he was previously arrested for threatening Scottsville PD @NC5

Looks like it is about to start soon news channel5 says they are live streaming the hearing...

http://www.newschannel5.com/live-breaking-news

Carolyn Callahan ‏@CarolynWLKY
Another motion has been filed by Commonwealth re: short term pre-trial publicity.

Commonwealth has filed several motions. 1. is asking for an extension of time re: forensic testing. Some testing yet to be done.

Commonwealth says cell phone and computer still being examined in this case. #TimothyMadden

Commonwealth says testing of cell phone and computer should be done within next 30 days.

I'm in the hallway so I can Tweet info. No Tweeting allowed in courtroom.

Another motion has been filed by Commonwealth re: short term pre-trial publicity.

Defense attorney says he received 2 motions and discovery yesterday and another today.

Judge says this is the most difficult case she has ever and will ever have to deal with. #TimothyMadden #GabbiDoolin

Judge puts temporary restriction on photographs and video recordings being released in this case. #TimothyMadden #GabbiDoolin

This means we cannot see the evidence submitted at this point. It will come out at trial, or earlier if judge decides. #GabbiDoolin

Judge sets status conference for September 7th at 1:30pm #TimothyMadden #GabbiDoolin

Judge will also issue an order for KSP not to dispose of any evidence.

Hearing has ended. Madden is being walked out of courtroom. I'll have updates tonight on @WLKY

Travis Lock says he does not think #TimothyMadden trial will start this year.

Lock has not decided yet if he will ask for a venue change for this trial. #TimothyMadden #GabbiDoolin

Gabbi Doolin's mom was sitting in the front row with a pink shirt on and pink ribbon. Pink was her daughter's favorite color @NC5

(...) two motions were brought before the judge by Commonwealth Attorney Clint Willis.

The first motion was to limit public comments by parties involved in the case.

(...)

The second motion filed was for an extension of time for further forensic evidence testing.

The date for the Commonwealth to deliver the majority of discovery to the defense counsel was scheduled for July 11, 2016, however the Commonwealth learned on Wednesday July 6 that additional items had not been tested.

(...)

Madden's next court appearance will be September 7.
http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Timothy-Maddens-attorney--386668351.html

Gee, on "Law and Order", forensic testing and analysis gets done from one commercial to the other!

Seriously, this guy is going down.

I am surprised that the phone and computer analysis has not been completed. But, who knows...

Gee, on "Law and Order", forensic testing and analysis gets done from one commercial to the other!

Seriously, this guy is going down.

I am surprised that the phone and computer analysis has not been completed. But, who knows...
I bet there's going to be a lot of grossness found on his phone/computer, I mean, look what he did to that innocent angel.
His son was at the courthouse today... I felt sorry for him, he must want to still believe in his father, who I have no doubt will
get the death penalty. I doubt he'll be offered any plea.

I bet there's going to be a lot of grossness found on his phone/computer, I mean, look what he did to that innocent angel.
His son was at the courthouse today... I felt sorry for him, he must want to still believe in his father, who I have no doubt will
get the death penalty. I doubt he'll be offered any plea.

If found guilty... if what this monster did to this angel doesn't deserve the death penalty, then I don't know what crime would - its just the worst of the worst

I still have a lot of questions...like how long was this little girl gone? It seems like this guy did an awful lot, in a very short time frame.

It was 30 minutes to an hour between the time they noticed she was missing till she was found dead.
It's possible she was missing for 90 minutes but I doubt it was much more than that.
The circumstances of the crime made it sound like a very impulsive sort of thing. I was expecting them to discover it was done by a teenager for that reason. I was very surprised when they arrested a grown man with kids of his own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny
Back