Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By the way....Travis Lock's business cards say:

"Justice isn't free," or something like that....

Another attorney told me that.

Bradley is charged with sending private messages to the Scottsville Police Department Facebook page. It seems he's quite upset with his father's arrest. Here are some excerpts of what he sent. I block out the profanity.

"U got the wrong man U sick xoxoxs ... If U book my dad in and he does life U will do life watching ur back ... Go do ur xoxo jobs ... It is a set up from hell ... When he gets out best believe u will be sued for slander ... yall will got to hell for this."

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/

Hope this is okay. Nick Beres is a reporter/media guy

I am fascinated by the Madden family dynamics. I agree that this is unlikely to be TM's first time abusing a child. His children could be victims themselves -- statistically, it is very likely.

I am surprised by the loyalty displayed the by TM's son here. He could simply be in deep denial.

All my own opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also fascinated but have a difference of opinion. Going back in time, it appears he had a very normal relationship with his wife and their two daughters (and their families). =

He is 20. He has 2 boys over the age of 17.

I'm pretty sure Bradley is 20 and the other son is 15.
I'm not naming the minor child since he has not been charged or named in MSM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NC5_NickBeres In case you are wondering about the DNA evidence and whether it can link the son to the rape and murder -- here's what I've learned: I talked with an expert in DNA evidence who tells me if a good DNA sample was recovered from the victim then there is no mistaking the father's DNA for the son's. This means if the DNA evidence links the father to the crime ... it cannot link the son. There is a clear difference. The son's DNA would include genetic material from his mother. Of course, that would be absent in the father's sample. Pretty clear cut difference there. Now that's not to say the son couldn't be involved in some other way. But, at this point the police given no indication that is the case.

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/?fref=photo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres/

BBM

Marking my spot , and would imagine we are all hoping for harsh justice for the monster who stole little Gabriella's life.

Thoughts go out to her family..... from now on all they have is pictures, maybe some video, and memories of fun and 'goofy' times together. :(

All because of a depraved and evil person. The severity of this crime makes me think he has other offenses in his past -- maybe not murder (unless he has gotten away with it ?), but more than likely he's abused children in his past ?
:moo:

Certainly we don't know, but still I worry about his daughter -- the one who cheered with Gabbi... I hope she has been safe at home all these years. JMO.

Does anyone know why Madden and attorney would go forward with the preliminary hearing? I Googled what those hearings are for and came up with this:

Source: http://www.justice.gov/usao/justice-101/preliminary-hearing

Do they really think the evidence against him will be insufficient to go to trial? Or is there some strategy to this?

I am partially interested to hear what comes out at the hearing and partially afraid of how horrifying it will likely be.

My guess on why they would want it, is to see just exactly what the evidence is and how it may be presented at trial. Certainly the defense will have it all to examine in the discovery process, but at least with this hearing they get to see it earlier than they would during discovery. Dunno.

IKR? I'm thinking because the judge said if they don't do that it goes straight to the grand jury. The perp probably is insisting on it, too seeing how he is proclaiming his innocence. Probably thinks he can get out of this.

Ummm, can he spell "DNA"???

My guess on why they would want it, is to see just exactly what the evidence is and how it may be presented at trial. Certainly the defense will have it all to examine in the discovery process, but at least with this hearing they get to see it earlier than they would during discovery. Dunno.

It's also faster than the time it would take for the state to convene a grand jury, go through the presentation of evidence, and indict. So it could be a strategy trying to put the state on the defensive on the case, or merely to move things along quickly, because prolonging matters only gives the state time to uncover more bad things about your client. :twocents:

Thank you Strawberry. Wow, that was very difficult to watch. My heart is breaking for Mom. I was surprised to see a lot of family show up for TM. When I heard the judges voice breaking it made me cry. Judges see alot, and this was almost too much for her. This will be an awful trial. I hope he winds up pleading guilty and spares both his victims as well as his own families the agony.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't see that bull-headed you-know-what pleading -- unless it is to escape the death penalty, but I don't know if the prosecution would consider it. Trials are expensive -- I don't know if there would be any pressure on the prosecution to accept or offer LWOP in lieu of DP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back