Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The kid is a hot head, not too bright, and has been raised by a . He has a lot of rage and is directing it at the wrong people. I hope they do give him some counseling and community service. It is going to be a hard life for him forever. I don't feel sorry for his dad, but I do not think the kids are at fault for their anger and upset. He is a victim of his father's actions. I cannot imagine what it is like to find out your dad is a monster.

Nn
This kid is warped, clearly. He's also lashing out, in anger, denial, grief, and several other layers of "you can't do this to MY dad!" even while privately he may be thinking "oh God, what if he really did do this?" (pure speculation based on what is the normal grieving cycle of entertaining denial while at the same time pondering reality). I cannot even imagine what he's feeling right now.
Agreed. MOO, but this is complicated psychological stuff. It might be plausible to add into the above, "thank God, now he can't hurt me or my siblings any more." I doubt that BM is just now suspecting his father is a monster..

Is he due back on court tomorrow? And if so anyone know what time?

Thanks, roselle, for keeping us up-to-date on the GJury, etc. :)

Commonwealth's Attorney Clint Willis said he has not yet decided whether to seek the death penalty and plans to discuss the matter with the child's family after the holidays.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/30727276/murder-other-charges-for-kentucky-man-in-girls-death

I am a stark raving liberal, but when it comes to raping and/or killing children, I say the death penalty is definitely in order. If the child's family does not want the DP, then the Commonwealth's Attorney should take it off the table.

We'll see...

The pictures of the bedroom, all the pink, the little girl things. A life interrupted. Her parents' pain - unfathomable.

Ugh, these poor parents, so heartbreaking. I can't even imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of Gabbi and her family today. Peace be with them.

My prayers to the Doolins this Christmas Day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back