Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The affidavit said a boy watching a television account of Madden's arrest told his father that the suspect was the same man who allegedly asked him and another boy to get into his vehicle Oct. 9 at a gas station in Mason, West Virginia. A man asked the boys to "come take a ride in my RV," but the boys ran back to a high school, and a relative of one of the boys reported the incident.

http://www.lex18.com/story/31399176/west-virginia-boy-claims-kentucky-suspect-targeted-him

Holy crap!

NEW DOCUMENTS

According to court documents obtained by News 2, the father from New Haven, West Virginia, contacted Kentucky State Police on Nov. 25, 2015 after watching a news story about Madden’s arrest.

He said when Madden’s picture flashed on the television screen, his son said “that’s the guy from the parking lot.”

The father told police the child was referring to an alleged incident that happened at a Walmart gas station in Mason, West Virginia, on the afternoon of Oct. 9, 2015.

Mason, West Virginia, is approximately 350 miles from Scottsville, Kentucky, where Doolin was murdered.

According to the documents, the man’s son and another boy were confronted in the parking lot by an older male who said, “You need to come take a ride in my RV.”
Investigators will be looking at calls and text messages, as well as cell tower coordinates from Oct. 8 through Oct. 11, which includes the date the boys said the man tried to lure them.

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/06/father-claims-timothy-madden-may-have-tried-to-lure-son-into-car/

Wow. If this is true then we could be looking at a serial predator.

Interesting. I wonder if Madden is being investigated for other crimes.

Interesting. I wonder if Madden is being investigated for other crimes.

Earlier in the case a poster (I'll have to go back and find the name) wondered if TM could have been responsible for the murder of Morgan Jade Violi, age 7 of Bowling Green in 1996. Here is her thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jade-Violi-7-Bowling-Green-24-July-1996/page7
The sketch of the man who abducted her and TM's high school picture or shockingly similar IMO. KYPastTracker went to great lengths to get the high school photo of TM and I'm hoping there is someone out there who is investigating the possibility the TM is responsible. I find it very hard to believe that at TM's age, this is his first crime against a child. Here is the comparison.

TM.jpg

Earlier in the case a poster (I'll have to go back and find the name) wondered if TM could have been responsible for the murder of Morgan Jade Violi, age 7 of Bowling Green in 1996. Here is her thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Jade-Violi-7-Bowling-Green-24-July-1996/page7
The sketch of the man who abducted her and TM's high school picture or shockingly similar IMO. KYPastTracker went to great lengths to get the high school photo of TM and I'm hoping there is someone out there who is investigating the possibility the TM is responsible. I find it very hard to believe that at TM's age, this is his first crime against a child. Here is the comparison.

attachment.php

I saw a post on Facebook saying that the day the kids in WV think they saw Madden, his wife had an appointment related to a stroke she had had. It was said that he posted a video of her moving her arm. I was unable to confirm this.
If he has some ties somewhere in the Columbus area, then stealing a van in Dayton, OH and attempting to abduct kids in WV might make sense. I haven't seen anything to suggest that.
My gut instinct says these similarities are just a coincidence. I hope the police thoroughly investigate this though.

Curious...does anyone know if TM owns an RV...or if any of the local folks on this thread remember seeing news footage of his house and an RV (or something similar) parked there?

I still can't get his body posture out of my head when he was interviewed from the jail.

News 2 learned Monday the Mason City Police Department in Mason, West Virginia, has turned over surveillance video and images captured at a Walmart gas station parking lot on Oct. 9 to Kentucky State Police to review.
Barr’s son and his 13-year-old friend are water boys for the football team at Wahama High School where Barr is the head football coach.

He said the two ran to a nearby Walmart to get a snack during practice when an older man allegedly tried to lure them into an older model RV.
“The only thing he would tell me is that the guy said some really inappropriate things to him and then tried to encourage him to come into the camper with him. Thank goodness those boys knew to get away immediately,” Barr told News 2.
Madden’s family said there is no way he could have been 350 miles away in West Virginia last October because he was by his wife Jodi’s side at a rehabilitation facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

She shared a picture that she says her husband took of her on Oct. 9, the same day a man tried to lure the two little boys into an RV.

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/07/ksp-investigating-claims-murder-suspect-may-have-tried-to-lure-w-v-boys/

News 2 learned Monday the Mason City Police Department in Mason, West Virginia, has turned over surveillance video and images captured at a Walmart gas station parking lot on Oct. 9 to Kentucky State Police to review.
Barr’s son and his 13-year-old friend are water boys for the football team at Wahama High School where Barr is the head football coach.

He said the two ran to a nearby Walmart to get a snack during practice when an older man allegedly tried to lure them into an older model RV.
“The only thing he would tell me is that the guy said some really inappropriate things to him and then tried to encourage him to come into the camper with him. Thank goodness those boys knew to get away immediately,” Barr told News 2.
Madden’s family said there is no way he could have been 350 miles away in West Virginia last October because he was by his wife Jodi’s side at a rehabilitation facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

She shared a picture that she says her husband took of her on Oct. 9, the same day a man tried to lure the two little boys into an RV.

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/07/ksp-investigating-claims-murder-suspect-may-have-tried-to-lure-w-v-boys/

So the wife is still defending him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except in this case it's quite likely she is legitimately defending him.
Maybe so but at this time he was working for a construction company that does work in Wva and PA in not saying its was him but this would sure give him a reason to be up there in an RV

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Maybe so but at this time he was working for a construction company that does work in Wva and PA in not saying its was him but this would sure give him a reason to be up there in an RV

Yes, it would sure give him reason to be there in an RV if that is the case. It could also be a reason that he might own an older style RV because of work, if he did travel around.

Are you referring to another construction company than the one listed below...it's the only one I could find.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

According to his Facebook page, he works for Charles Deweese Construction. We reached out to the company Friday afternoon. They said that Madden hasn't worked for them since October 2014.

Yes, it would sure give him reason to be there in an RV if that is the case. It could also be a reason that he might own an older style RV because of work, if he did travel around.

Are you referring to another construction company than the one listed below...it's the only one I could find.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

According to his Facebook page, he works for Charles Deweese Construction. We reached out to the company Friday afternoon. They said that Madden hasn't worked for them since October 2014.
Yes I didn't know they had been named in msm so I didn't want to name them according to friend that work for the same company he was working there at the time Gabbi went missing

So the wife sent the photo to the news station...How does that prove he was with her...

Madden's wife sent a photograph to NewsChannel 5.

She said her husband took the snapshot of her in the hospital on Oct. 9, and that he was not in West Virginia.
During this conversation, we also took the opportunity to ask how her husband explains how his DNA ended up on Gabbi at the crime scene.

She said he told her Gabbi had sat on his lap earlier on the day she disappeared. All of this, of course, will come up a trial likely later this year.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/new-details-in-gabbi-doolin-murder-case-raise-more-questions

So the wife sent the photo to the news station...How does that prove he was with her...

She said her husband took the snapshot of her in the hospital on Oct. 9, and that he was not in West Virginia.
During this conversation, we also took the opportunity to ask how her husband explains how his DNA ended up on Gabbi at the crime scene.

She said he told her Gabbi had sat on his lap earlier on the day she disappeared. All of this, of course, will come up a trial likely later this year.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/new-details-in-gabbi-doolin-murder-case-raise-more-questions

How could This wife defend this pedofile, rapist, murderer? HOW?

Ummmm ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could This wife defend this pedofile, rapist, murderer? HOW?

My understanding is that she has had a lot of health issues in the past couple of years. She is very dependent on her family, and the idea of losing her husband is terrifying to her. She is desperate to find a way to believe he is innocent. When it all comes out, we will probably all be amazed at the stuff she was able to ignore.

I, for one, don’t fault her for it. I would never want to believe someone I loved and depended on was capable of something that horrible either. I would go to any length to convince myself it’s all just a mistake.

I moved away years ago, but Scottsville is my hometown. I’m heartbroken over all of this. Not just for the loss of precious Gabbi, but for the stain that the Madden family is having to deal with. If you pray, please remember them all.

I saw a post on Facebook saying that the day the kids in WV think they saw Madden, his wife had an appointment related to a stroke she had had. It was said that he posted a video of her moving her arm. I was unable to confirm this.
If he has some ties somewhere in the Columbus area, then stealing a van in Dayton, OH and attempting to abduct kids in WV might make sense. I haven't seen anything to suggest that.
My gut instinct says these similarities are just a coincidence. I hope the police thoroughly investigate this though.

Hmmmm, this is at least something to think about -- I agree with others is suspecting that Madden has prolly done some other "dirty" work before this incident that is now being investigated. I hope all of his chickens come home to roost ASAP.

And one more thang,

:welcome:

to

Websleuths,

:snowflake: Frozen !! :snowflake:

We're glad you're here!

:cheer::cheer:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors