KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe the parents had anything to do with this. I haven't heard a single derogatory remark, nor even a slight hint of neglect or abuse with these parents. The ONLY thing I hear is they loved their children and their entire lives have been protecting, providing for them, and caring for them. I do not know anything about other family members, but I haven't heard anything linking any of them to this evil crime.

I agree completely.

Well, consider how many people were looking for her. She wasn't far away. She may have been right on a pathway, not hidden at all.

I keep coming back to that nature trail. It is a nice trail, but isolated. Someone could have maybe taken her to that trail, maybe going along side some of the school buildings...Then he could have gone behind all the activity to that creek area. I keep wondering if this evil monster is someone from one of the other counties visiting the game here, but the fact that they knew about that pond/creek tells me it is likely someone that has gone to or still goes to Allen County Schools. My daughter used to sneak out of that school and go to that pond when she was in HS....Yeah with boys! Until I found out and put a stop to it.

The tip lead them to a home on Mount Carmel Church Road - the tip WAS NOT to the whereabouts of Gabbi's body.

That's what I thought too, because I don't see how LE could have had time to receive the missing report, received a tip, made their way out to Mount Carmel Church Road, searched, and come back, and found this baby at that creek/pond in 25 minutes. I think the tip came after they found Gabby.

running to the concession stand, running around with friends, running to the bathroom .... is a whole completely different story than mom's, "i turned around in a small crowd and she was gone". Makes me think they were walking or standing in one area and Gabbi disappears. Now they think she went with someone to the concession stand or bathroom???? Mom didn't mention that.

And no one saw anything!??!?!

Like I said up thread, it is all more than likely what happened. Gabriella was with parents then her mom lost sight of her. The announcements were made. Her mom called 911. Jessica was found. During interviews it was discovered that Gabriella had gone to the rest room and concession stand with friends and then disappeared.

I think there could have been different or separate tips.

This report states "State Police say a tip led them to a wooded area behind the high school where the girl's body was found in a creek. Her death is being investigated as a homicide." http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headl...rl-found-in-Allen-County-creek-349840401.html

and this one "Kentucky State Police followed a tip that was received through interviewing witnesses, which led them to searching property on Mount Carmel Church Road." http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/...-old-girl-found-in-Scottsville-350052961.html

I was interpreting it along those lines initially also, but I think it's poor wording and means like the memorial to her shows signs of a crime happening there.

Further down in that same article it says:

I think if all these people were coming to pay their respects as I've read elsewhere, and there's this memorial feet from where she was found, if there were signs of the actual crime (like blood) that we'd be hearing people talking about the specifics in/to the media.

If it were really crime related evidence I think LE would keep the memorial far further than a couple of feet and have it still cordoned off until blood stain or whatever was dealt with and cleaned up as is typical so it's at least largely gone or noticeable.

Since that's not the case, I think it points to awkward/poor wording in the earlier part of the article.

It's also been raining for several days now, so would think most evidence such as blood would have washed away now.

running to the concession stand, running around with friends, running to the bathroom .... is a whole completely different story than mom's, "i turned around in a small crowd and she was gone". Makes me think they were walking or standing in one area and Gabbi disappears. Now they think she went with someone to the concession stand or bathroom???? Mom didn't mention that.

And no one saw anything!??!?!

My thoughts are just the opposite. Possibly many people saw her, that is what lead to her quick discovery.

Mom's sitting or standing in a small crowd, her little girl is running around with friends and mom is seeing all this. Mom knows she went to bathroom, concession stand, however at some point mom 'turns around' 'looks around' and doesn't see her. Mom starts looking for her daughter and panic sets in.

Just my opinion, however I think little Gabbi was seen by several people. Wasn't there a tip that lead searchers to the area Gabbi was found? From what I've read this far, I'm not getting the feeling this was a stranger-stranger situation.

Bless this family.

That's what I thought too, because I don't see how LE could have had time to receive the missing report, received a tip, made their way out to Mount Carmel Church Road, searched, and come back, and found this baby at that creek/pond in 25 minutes. I think the tip came after they found Gabby.

I think a searcher on the schools golf carts found gabby while the police was on Mt. CARMEL doing a follow up on the tip.

The golf cart would quickly be able to shoot across the 400 yard open field and woods. Let's just hope the one who was significant in discovering her was not the person who did it.

Some perps would do that so they contamimate any damming evidence that they may have left behind.

I think LE knows who she was seen with last but are waiting on forensic evidence to be able to assure a conviction before making an arrest...they are keeping a close watch on the perp or perps for sure. The resolve of this community must be applauded or surely someone would have "let it slip" who she was seen leaving with...They are determined that along with LE they will get this guy (or girl?)...JMO

From what I understand, ALL of the adults and children stopped what they were doing and EVERYONE searched for her (after the 3rd announcement on the loudspeaker) - even the young boys on the field playing football stopped and searched. It shouldn't take that long to search if you work your way out from the field to the 400 yards to where she was found if everyone there was looking for her. MOO!

From what I understand, ALL of the adults and children stopped what they were doing and EVERYONE searched for her (after the 3rd announcement on the loudspeaker) - even the young boys on the field playing football. It shouldn't take that long to search if you work your way out from the field to the 400 yards to where she was found if everyone spread out. MOO!

Those carts are always used at the games. So I would think that they would use them for a quick search. Especially since they can cover more ground quicker.

It was dark out and the lights didn't reach that far out where she was found. So I doubt everyone would head that far out first before checking all cars and perimeter and in the school etc. Which make sense to send the guys on the golf carts to jump ahead and cover the deepest darkest part until we can catch up.

Jmo

About the mom giving different descriptions of the evening, when I'm upset and scared I would hate to think what I would be all saying. I would have everything mixed up, and would be changing things when different thoughts popped into my head. My youngest daughter disappeared at the beach when she was 4, and I lost it so bad, she is now 28 and the fear and despair is still with me. Sometimes when I read how the husband, wife, mother or father seem suspicious when talking about their missing or murdered loved one, I think how people would perceive me, it wouldn't be good.

I'd be the opposite , I would give every detail of a timeline possible in the first instance,
That's probably due to being a ws member and seeing what happens when stories are changed frequent !

I'd be the opposite , I would give every detail of a timeline possible in the first instance,
That's probably due to being a ws member and seeing what happens when stories are changed frequent !

Believe me I would try, and wish I wasn't like that.

I appreciate it. My uncle still hasn't been found. Another story, Another day.

Hugs to you, okiebaby90. Does your uncle have a thread here? Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Link to Kentucky State Police facebook page for updates:
https://www.facebook.com/Kentucky-State-Police-103979825675/

From the Kentucky State Police Website:
NEWS RELEASES

Body of 7 Year Old Found In Creek Confirmed To Be a Homicide
Date of News Release: 11/16/2015

"(Scottsville, KY) - The Medical Examiner's Office in Louisville has performed the autopsy on Gabriella Doolin and was able to confirm that it was a homicide and Detectives with the Kentucky State Police are still investigating it as such. No other details from the autopsy can be released at this time.
There are no other updates available for release at this time."

http://www.mapquest.com/search/resu...75463867,36.75002602039301,-86.21074676513672

take a look...this article says behind the baseball field. then go another 100 yards or so. unless "tipped off" (thank you dee10 for that link) would searchers likely been led so far from the campus. IMO. and note the picture of the crime scene within the script...not an easy place to find a child (though she wasn't all that hidden I presume given the time frame)

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/16/medical-examiner-rules-ky-girls-death-homicide/

"Her visitation will be Tuesday at Goad Funeral Home in Kentucky beginning at 5 p.m. and her funeral at 1 p.m. Thursday. Her burial at Allen County Memorial Gardens will follow."

we know the autopsy was completed, so the body has been released to the family.

I'm still getting caught up here, but I just wanted to note that sometimes imo when the press reports varying locations, last seen accounts, etc, especially in the initial stages, it doesn't necessarily mean that these are the direct accounts being stated straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. As more information is gathered, more accurate details may come out, that may have been misreported in the initial stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member