KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also that fairly new nature trail, that runs behind and around the backs of the schools. That goes above that creek/pond. All 3 schools and the school board office building are all in a common area. There would be lots of hiding spots.

Bringing this forward.

Before I proceed any further with this map, is this correct? Tia.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gabbymap1.jpg
    gabbymap1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 518
Are these the ponds? I'm all confused, lol.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gabbymap2ponds.jpg
    gabbymap2ponds.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 504
Our local high school has fields that are used for a variety of sporting events. The HS is bordered by the fields, the highway, and a wooded area which begins well past the parking lot. The wooded area has some swampy areas and a boardwalk that was built for studying Biology. We attend events at the fields very often. If I heard that a child was missing, I would go straight to that wooded, swampy area. I am not surprised that Gabriella was found quickly. This could be an area where students hang out.

".... a search volunteer spotted her body in a wooded area on the edge of the Allen County Scottsville High School, about 400 yards from the school's football field where she was last seen alive, police said. "The area was a wooded areas but it wasn't a secluded area," Eaton said, which allowed her body to be found quickly."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/death-year-girl-missing-football-game-kentucky-ruled/story?id=35253388

Also from the above link:

"Gabby had come to the game to cheer for her older brother, Alec. Fighting back tears, the fifth-grader told ABC affiliate WKRN his sister "made everybody feel better."

"She was always so happy about everything. No matter what was going on, she was always happy," he said, his voice breaking. "I miss her."

AP_gabriella_dolin_memorial_mm_151117_4x3_992.jpg
Miranda Pederson/AP Photo

Gabriella Doolin's brother Alec, father Brian and mother Amy, comfort each other during a vigil for her, Nov. 15, 2015, in Scottsville, Ky.

In two separate Facebook posts, Gabby's dad, Brian Doolin, thanked everyone for their support and said he wants justice for his daughter. A ******** Page has received more than $30,000 to offset the costs of Gabby's funeral, and more than 500 people attended a vigil for Gabby on Sunday.

"I'd give anything to hold my baby girl just one more time," Doolin wrote. "I love her with all my heart ... please continue to pray for my family ... I would of gladly traded places with my baby girl.""

The tip lead them to a home on Mount Carmel Church Road - the tip WAS NOT to the whereabouts of Gabbi's body.

Thanks.

So they got a tip to check a house, but she was not found near there. She was found behind the school, in a pond (not creek), in a wooded area (not secluded), about 400 yards from the football stadium, which is 1200 feet, or .22 of a mile. Do I have this right? I'm trying to provide a map visual.

That picture of the family breaks my heart. I cannot imagine what they must be going through right now.

Were the dogs immediately deployed, and if so, what were their results?

Thanks.

So they got a tip to check a house, but she was not found near there. She was found behind the school, in a pond (not creek), in a wooded area (not seculded), about 400 yards from the football stadium, which is 1200 feet, or .22 of a mile. Do I have this right? I'm trying to provide a map visual.

I'm not sure if the tip about Mount Carmel Church Road was that night or the next day, or 3 days later. I don't think the tip came prior to finding her body.

I'm not sure if the tip about Mount Carmel Church Road was that night or the next day, or 3 days later. I don't think the tip came prior to finding her body.

Well I guess I'll just wait on the map...I'm sure a media source will put one out soon.

Well I guess I'll just wait on the map...I'm sure a media source will put one out soon.

From what I understand, The Mount Carmel Church Road tip was investigated and dismissed.

Mike Beier ‏@mikebeierWKYT · 29m29 minutes ago  Kentucky, USA
Kentucky State Police say there are still no suspects in the Gabby Doolin murder case. They're checking leads & questioning people.

https://twitter.com/mikebeierWKYT

Darn, I thought they were looking for someone.

Mike Beier ‏@mikebeierWKYT · 29m29 minutes ago  Kentucky, USA
Kentucky State Police say there are still no suspects in the Gabby Doolin murder case. They're checking leads & questioning people.

https://twitter.com/mikebeierWKYT

Darn, I thought they were looking for someone.

So, if they have no suspects, how can they say that this is an "isolated incident", no danger, etc?

""Allen County will be in session tomorrow, Tuesday. We have procedures in place with our crisis response training. Our teachers and our administrators have been well trained. Tomorrow will be a very safe environment," commented Superintendent Randall Jackson.
On the Scottsville square Jena Hartson pays respects to her classmates her son's classmate with Gabby Doolin's favorite color.
"We're just putting up ribbons for Gabby. Her favorite color was pink. Her teacher Ms. Rector told us that. We're just trying to put up ribbons for awareness and hopefully they'll find who did this. You don't want to go outside, or go anywhere. You just want to keep your kids close to you.""

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Sc...e-police-search-for-her-killer-350790301.html

So, if they have no suspects, how can they say that this is an "isolated incident", no danger, etc?

I agree that the statements seem wildly inconsistent. The only way I can see that this was "an isolated incident, no danger to others..." is if any of the following are the case: a) they have a POI in custody (they don't per the second statement); b) they have a reason to believe that manner of death won't be homicide (not likely given the rest of the comments in the case); c) multiple investigating agencies aren't coordinating their sound bites very well or d) circumstances/perceptions of circumstances changed between the issuing of the first and second statements.

Those are the only things that come to my mind immediately. Other things I may have missed?

I agree that the statements seem wildly inconsistent. The only way I can see that this was "an isolated incident, no danger to others..." is if any of the following are the case: a) they have a POI in custody (they don't per the second statement); b) they have a reason to believe that manner of death won't be homicide (not likely given the rest of the comments in the case); c) multiple investigating agencies aren't coordinating their sound bites very well or d) circumstances/perceptions of circumstances changed between the issuing of the first and second statements.

Those are the only things that come to my mind immediately. Other things I may have missed?

Maybe they have a POI/suspect, not in custody, that they are not devulging as they continue to investigate further/ build a case / get probable cause, ("there are no suspects"). And whoever that may be leads them to believe there is not a danger to the community for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay