KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would look for students or faculty or just any employee anywhere who doesn't show up for work or school tomorrow. Jmo.

I may have missed reporting that LE has checked out RSO's in the area?

Has anyone seen that reported? If so, can you link to video or article?

I don't think this was a stranger. The girl slipped away from her mother in a crowd, supposedly the mother turned around and Gabby was gone. Someone would have noticed SOMETHING if she was being pulled away, grabbed, or knocked out.

I think it might have been because I went to their football schedule, the game was not posted.

I'd imagine it was because I live in the state a few hours north. I wonder how big of a game it was. Our schools just played their second round this past Saturday and the games up here are huge. I live in a big county though.

They haven't said for sure how long she was actually missing before the announcements were made have they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just have to say that if the murderer of beautiful Gabriella is the person committed to 99 years in prison and was let out early, this is the main problem with our justice system!

A person is committed for a reason - why are they given a chance for parole?! It is real easy to change your persona in prison - a born again Christian, take college classes, learn a trade, be on your best behavior, etc. Play the game, as it is to the prisoner's benefit! But the whole time he is planning in his head what he will do when he does win that freedom!

How many do we see return to prison in a short time? Too many! And, too many times an innocent life has been lost due to this monster being given an early release!

My opinions only!

Sounds as if her Mom & Dad lost sight of Gabriella while the game was on. GD had been playing with other children. Mom was the one who placed the call that GD was missing:

"Once we find the person responsible, it will be a murder charge," Eaton said.

Eaton said the girl was playing during the game with other children.
The creek where her body was found was just a few hundred yards from the football field.

http://www.kentucky.com/2015/11/16/4140348/authorities-girl-goes-missing.html

A homicide investigation has been launched into the death of a seven-year-old girl, Gabriella Doolin , whose body was discovered in a creek just 25 minutes after her mother reported her missing. WSMV

Amy, along with her husband Brian and Gabriella, had been watching a peewee football game at the school, state police and NBC affiliate WSMV said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-victim-homicide-kentucky-police-say-n464411

This is the person people are discussing.
He was acquitted of a horrific crime.
He is from the area.
Definitely relevant though this is not his MO.

http://wkuherald.com/news/article_3b36a046-b428-11e2-af05-001a4bcf6878.html

His victim was a young looking blonde 18 year old.
(I don't think there is a thread for the case or I would have linked it.)

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8134509

Remarkably young looking...and blonde. The picture of the victim gave me chills in resemblance to our victim in this case, even those Gabriella was a mere child.

More stunning is the fact that this perp was acquitted. In my view, he was guilty as sin.

Is there construction going on at the school? Unless my google maps isnt updated it looks like something is being built.

I don't think this was a stranger. The girl slipped away from her mother in a crowd, supposedly the mother turned around and Gabby was gone. Someone would have noticed SOMETHING if she was being pulled away, grabbed, or knocked out.

I was thinking the same.She would more likely go with someone she new and more likely to go with a young person that would not be noticed as much as an older man.KWIM?

Is there construction going on at the school? Unless my google maps isnt updated it looks like something is being built.

They did recently add on...In front of the main high school. I think it is mostly, if not completely finished now and students I believe are using that building.

Does anyone know of any troubled older children/teens in the area that may have had issues in the past? (Loners, bullies, sexual tendencies earlier than normal)

I just wanted to mention that I hope people do not start speculating on family members until more info comes out or LE says something.

Could it be possible that with the short time it occurred that this was an accident by an older kid and they panicked?I guess we will not know until COD comes out or if her body was clothed.I just have a hard time seeing a sexual assault with this short of time,I hope not anyway.

Theres one sex offender with an address just over a mile from the school. No accusations though. Just curious if thats even legal in that town.. i know where i live, they cant live within so many miles of a school.

Does anyone know of any troubled older children/teens in the area that may have had issues in the past? (Loners, bullies, sexual tendencies earlier than normal)
RSBM

I'm thinking it was more likely an older child or teen. Someone with whom Gabriella wouldn't be noticed -- like she would with an older man ?
Hoping for a swift resolution and justice for this little one !

Thats kind of what i was leaning toward. I dont want to accuse, but sometimes in small town or close knit communities, people know other peoples children well enough to have some idea of what they feel happened. Maybe they dont for this case.. i just hope they find whoever did this.

I do believe that more time elapsed than we realize. She was noticed missing...we really don't know how much time elapsed at that point. Maybe it was 5-10-15 minutes. Then they went up to the press box and asked the announcer to call for her. I'm sure 5-10-15 minutes passed between each call. When she didn't show up, they all began looking for her. At that point, it took about 25 minutes before she was located. So if we add all that time up, we could easily have more than an hour. This is the way I am figuring it. Am I wrong in that?

I do believe that more time elapsed than we realize. She was noticed missing...we really don't know how much time elapsed at that point. Maybe it was 5-10-15 minutes. Then they went up to the press box and asked the announcer to call for her. I'm sure 5-10-15 minutes passed between each call. When she didn't show up, they all began looking for her. At that point, it took about 25 minutes before she was located. So if we add all that time up, we could easily have more than an hour. This is the way I am figuring it. Am I wrong in that?

I agree...We don't know what this baby was doing, up to the point that she was noticed missing. Someone today said they heard that she and 2 other children went to the bathroom and that Gabby came out first, and was going to wait for the other two...And then she was noticed missing. This was just a casual conversation with a lady in a store, so nothing official. But if that was the case, the child could have been gone for a while longer than the 25 minutes, when her mom noticed her missing and reporting it, so that the announcer could call for her. There's no way to know how long this monster had this baby, without knowing more of the story.

Sharing to verify it was a residence that they visited on Mount Carmel Church Road...

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

"According to KSP, police followed a tip that was received through interviewing witnesses, which led them to searching property on Mount Carmel Church Road.

"During the process of interviewing and investigating and just a possible lead had come up. Any time a possible lead comes up, we explore any avenues that we can to the fullest extent. And that's brought us to a residence here in rural Allen County. We followed up on that and the investigation is going to continue," Trooper B.J. Eaton, Kentucky State Police, Post 3 Public Information Officer said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste