KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were both of my posts deleted? I found an answer to one of the big questions we've had (the significance of Mt. Carmel Church Rd) and it's deleted?

I'm guessing because it's against TOS to post rumors/ gossip.

This can't mean that they haven't approached them, right?? Police don't have to wait for people to bring info forward do they? I am confused at this statement.

They are speaking generally, IMO, explaining why they weren't providing security for the little league games to begin with.

I'm guessing because it's against TOS to post rumors/ gossip.

Since I'm new to posting, can someone help clarify what the difference is between rumor/gossip and coming up with your own theory and sharing it? For example, if I had said "My theory is that so-and-so lives here" instead of flat out saying "they live here", would that have been within the rules?

I'm honestly just trying to figure out how to word my posts so that I can get information out without breaking any rules. Thanks.

Why were both of my posts deleted? I found an answer to one of the big questions we've had (the significance of Mt. Carmel Church Rd) and it's deleted?
We have to wait for names to be mentioned by main stream media or law enforcement before they cab become a topic of conversation here.

It can feel really frustrating at first, but if you stick around you'll start to see why we have that rule here. Social media sites can contain a lot of rumors and overzealous people slinging accusations. Sometimes they are correct and sometimes they aren't, and when they aren't innocent people can get hurt.

So as hard as it is, just sit tight with your information and hopefully it will appear in MSM soon!

Thank you for the reply! When it comes to people being innocent or guilty, I guess I still don't see the difference in everyone sharing theories about who it could have been on here, compared to offering a theory about why LE mentioned going down that road.

Different subject: It's definitely more than possible that LE's biggest tips came from a kid(s). Hopefully they will have more than enough DNA evidence so that the testimony of a child won't be their nail in the coffin.

We have to wait for names to be mentioned by main stream media or law enforcement before they cab become a topic of conversation here.

It can feel really frustrating at first, but if you stick around you'll start to see why we have that rule here. Social media sites can contain a lot of rumors and overzealous people slinging accusations. Sometimes they are correct and sometimes they aren't, and when they aren't innocent people can get hurt.

So as hard as it is, just sit tight with your information and hopefully it will appear in MSM soon!
Thank you, Mountaingazer. Hopefully we'll get some new information soon!

One of the first locations visited the night of Gabby's death was on Mt. Carmel Church Road and there are some interesting individuals who live there. I think the fact LE mentioned that road has caused much rumor to circulate. Sometimes rumors turn into truths but we just have to wait. The waiting is a hardest part....

I also think this is going to be a case where a male juvenile is involved. I don't know why it is taking so long for an arrest? I try not to speculate too much, but it is my opinion (ONLY) that maybe the juvenile responsible has "connections."

This picture totally creeps me out. It is so dark and scary in those woods. I just can't imagine ANY of the kids going in there voluntarily at night! Poor little Gabriella!

It's creepy back there even under full sun light......Of course now more so!

I also think this is going to be a case where a male juvenile is involved. I don't know why it is taking so long for an arrest? I try not to speculate too much, but it is my opinion (ONLY) that maybe the juvenile responsible has "connections."

They're working on it, hang in there. They're keeping this close to the vest in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation. I believe it to be true, jmo.

:therethere:

I do too! Just sad for the family and sad for our community! This entire little town is broken-hearted! I have faith in our LE!

I'm trying to think of a single case out of the hundreds/thousands I've seen here, (the ones that I have seen personally, not statistically speaking

I think that is because statistically, there are far more sex offenders/pedophiles, out here, that are never reported, caught, prosecuted, or sent to prison.... sadly....These offenses against our precious children are very much a silent crime, until it is too late....

Thank you KYPT. :(

Goodbye Gabbi
Tragedy unites a community

:rose:

How did you get to see this? I tried to and said I needed to register to see it, then after I did that, said I needed to pay for a subscription...

It happens in big towns too. You'd be amazed at how much the "connected" youth get away with... It makes my stomach turn just thinking about what I know about my own town.

In Gabriella's case (I really do not like to use the word "case" because it really puts it into perspective that the victim is no longer here... and it's hard when they are so young)... I am not qualified to even "profile" anything. Thousands of cases I have researched HAVE given me a slight understanding of WHO could possibly be responsible for such an act.

Our natural reaction would be a registered sex offender. That was my initial reaction. Until I understood the dynamics. Even with the limited information, I don't think this is going to be an act of a registered sex offender. A budding sex offender? Yes.

The only reason I believe the offender could be "connected" is because it is too quiet. For such a small town... it is too quiet.

I agree with you...."A budding sex offender" that went from 0 to blast-off in the flash of a second...I think there must have been a lot of anger to commit this crime. It
feels impulsive and sloppy, committed by someone with an evil, angry, immature brain....And covered up with some help from one or more others. I would really guess someone close to this perp. must have been suspicious.

I just really thought I would wake up this morning and an arrest would be made...I don't know why...I am trying to be patient, because I know LE is out there...You surely can't miss them now. They are everywhere. I commend them! I know they are doing their job...A thorough job! BUT surely do want an arrest to be made! Only then can this community even begin to heal. AND I don't know how the parents ever will! God Bless Them! God Bless LE! God Bless our community!

Yep, I've thought about that as well -- somebody jealous (a girl, most likely), or somebody acting tuff (a boy, most likely), and talking & walking big -- some kids gang-up on her & things go quickly & get too-far-too-fast -- panic, and making sure she is quiet and trying to hide her.

And I'll say again, if this is what happened, one of those kids will get scared and tell it all -- soon. JMO.

There is a recent case where a young teen boy shot and killed an 8 year old girl in the trailer park because she didn't want him to play with or show him her dog.

There was also the 17 year old in the trailer park that raped and killed a 5 year old neighbor girl.

Btw. I have nothing against trailer parks. But it just so happened that the 2 cases that I was referring to took place within them.

There is a recent case where a young teen boy shot and killed an 8 year old girl in the trailer park because she didn't want him to play with or show him her dog.

There was also the 17 year old in the trailer park that raped and killed a 5 year old neighbor girl.

Btw. I have nothing against trailer parks. But it just so happened that the 2 cases that I was referring to took place within them.

Do you remember how they caught them or how long it took?

Do you remember how they caught them or how long it took?

The girl who was recently shot and killed for not letting the neighborhood kid play with or hold her puppy was solved in like a day. http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/us/girl-killed-puppy-in-tennessee/

The other case that could be 1 year or so where the teen raped and killed the 6 year old or so in the trailer park was solved that week or so. http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime...-6-year-old-neighbor-police-article-1.1899915

I tried to provide links just in case. But anyways.

Some boys are not stable around little girls. Jmo

One of the first locations visited the night of Gabby's death was on Mt. Carmel Church Road and there are some interesting individuals who live there. I think the fact LE mentioned that road has caused much rumor to circulate. Sometimes rumors turn into truths but we just have to wait. The waiting is a hardest part....

As much as we all want the perp/s arrested, and the sooner the better for everyone, these "rumors" I have read are frightening. Not frightening because they are based on an absolute truth, but frightening because they may really be false rumors and lives are being ruined because of them. I don't need to know about any "alleged" background (I'm not local) because none of that pertains to this case, that we know of. It really does amaze me that those spreading these "rumors" don't really seem to care if they are true or not. Just want to mention I'm not referring to anything that has been posted on WS! Oh, also, just my own opinion.

I'm trying to think of a single case out of the hundreds/thousands I've seen here, (the ones that I have seen personally, not statistically speaking (but I would like to see that stat)), where a "Registered" sex offender was actually the perp...anyone? I can't think of one right now...

Jessica Marie Lunsford, Chelsea King

Thank you, I'm not familiar with their cases. Will look them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay