Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were at Good Sam at 2:34 a.m. Normally there's no problem getting out of Lexington, at that time of night, so, she'd be around Brannon Crossing if they called back and forth, between 2:45 - 3:00 a.m. , that would be about right, Brannon is right at the Jessamine/ Fayette line. I wonder if one of the guys has photo evidence of her being at their home and that's how they know she was there? We take photos of everything we do nowadays.
Unless someone showed them the pics they wouldn't have had access to his phone until and if the search warrant included his phone. They would have had to show the judge they had PC that a crime was commited BEFORE getting the search warrant.Possibly from guy 3? JMO

Honestly asking. For those who post SS went with these men willingly or similar. What are you trying to say about what happened? I keep seeing these comments and not sure if it's just a basic observation and nothing to do with the fact that she is missing or more? TIA

IMO she went with them willingly. I think she was a willing participant to whatever it was they wanted to do-at least in the beginning. At some point during the early morning hours, however, I feel that something went wrong. It could have been accidental or it could've been intentional. Either way, I think certain parties are now afraid of getting in trouble and that evidence of whatever happened to her has been either destroyed or hidden.

There is a another case of a missing girl here in our county and many people believe that, during an after party, she overdosed and the people who were with her panicked and hid her body because they didn't want to get in trouble. There are others who believe that the people this other girl was with slipped something into her drink and THAT accidentally killed her and they panicked because of that. These are the some of the scenarios that I could see happening in a situation like this.

Is there any history of her using hard drugs? In so many of these cases we see that someone has OD'd and died, and a friend or acquaintance hides/buries the body because they fear they'll be charged by the police for their death.

Nothing has been reported about previous hard drug use. However, that particular scenario is one that's been applied to another missing person's case here in the county and, IMO, is a reasonable one.

Richmond is involved because it is her place of residence. The locality of her disappearance is complicated because they can't be sure of her last location. She was partying in Lex, but she left there. The Garrard Co guys say that she left them. Basically it's like Fayette and Garrard counties are saying "not our problem, she left us." All three cities are helping with the search, but Richmond is the core because it's the place where she lived. KSP has been involved. Not sure why that's not being reported more. With all 3 counties playing a role, though, IMO the KSP should be overseeing the whole investigation.

There is a ton of victim blaming in this case. It is making me mad. And, honestly, I think it's that and the drug rumors that are keeping this from being a bigger story.
The drug rumors are legit and we both know that...IMO all the more reason KSP should be involved. There is absolutely no reason to sweep this under the rug. These people need to be outed and brought to justice because there will always be another instance of someone disappearing. Addicts and innocents deserve equal justice and so do the people who love them. The sad reality is this is the world we live in but I am not willing to stand by while the drug trade takes more lives. I am done and have had enough!

The drug rumors are legit and we both know that...IMO all the more reason KSP should be involved. There is absolutely no reason to sweep this under the rug. These people need to be outed and brought to justice because there will always be another instance of someone disappearing. Addicts and innocents deserve equal justice and so do the people who love them. The sad reality is this is the world we live in but I am not willing to stand by while the drug trade takes more lives. I am done and have had enough!

I hear you. And, believe me, it makes me mad as well. I feel that in our part of the world a lot of these deaths and even disappearances are being ignored. KSP really should be taking lead on this. I'd be shocked if drug use didn't play into this case in some way-not implying that she was on anything, but that using and/or selling was at least going on around her that night. Shocked.

Nothing has been reported about previous hard drug use. However, that particular scenario is one that's been applied to another missing person's case here in the county and, IMO, is a reasonable one.
There was a Whitney a couple of years ago who had gotten clean and although she too had young children, she left home one night to party and was never seen again. Her body was discovered a year or so later right under everyone’s nose; no one knew anything about it. Unbelievable. Even a coward could anonymously report but everyone was too busy getting high and covering the truth ugh

IMO she went with them willingly. I think she was a willing participant to whatever it was they wanted to do-at least in the beginning. At some point during the early morning hours, however, I feel that something went wrong. It could have been accidental or it could've been intentional. Either way, I think certain parties are now afraid of getting in trouble and that evidence of whatever happened to her has been either destroyed or hidden.

There is a another case of a missing girl here in our county and many people believe that, during an after party, she overdosed and the people who were with her panicked and hid her body because they didn't want to get in trouble. There are others who believe that the people this other girl was with slipped something into her drink and THAT accidentally killed her and they panicked because of that. These are the some of the scenarios that I could see happening in a situation like this.
Thanks for explaining. It helps to understand this line of thinking as opposed to one or two sentences without explanation. It comes across almost as blaming the victim.

With the rising water level, I wonder if river searching should be downstream several miles?

It came an absolute frog strangler today. It doesn't seem to be letting up til Fri. either. They're asking for another boat. I'd like to see them search between Lock 7 & 8 of the Ky River. Just in case her phone rode home in the car, after the 3:00 a.m. call, but she didn't.

It came an absolute frog strangler today. It doesn't seem to be letting up til Fri. either. They're asking for another boat. I'd like to see them search between Lock 7 & 8 of the Ky River. Just in case her phone rode home in the car, after the 3:00 a.m. call, but she didn't.

Hmmm. I never gave thought to 7 & 8 specifically but now that you mention it, good idea. But, with no boats/volunteers & severe storms, searching the river tomorrow may not happen. Jmo

Evidently they are confident she was in the GC house, @rsd1200, so the phone didn't ride solo.

Last edited:

Iirc, they asked for a boat all day & here, at 11, still needing one. Such a lack of interest in finding her. There’s boats all o er GC, I can’t imagine no one offered. Jmo

You guys catch the 11 news? Evidently, no one has offered a boat for river search tomorrow. Wade thinks the river isn’t the place to search, tho.

Volunteer Search Crew in Need of Boat
Tomorrow’s weather will prohibit the search and Friday looks worse. I’m wondering if they’re not confusing a tip for the woman found today with this case? Or maybe they’re related? This is a nightmare but hopefully the weekend offers better search conditions.

You guys catch the 11 news? Evidently, no one has offered a boat for river search tomorrow. Wade thinks the river isn’t the place to search, tho.

Volunteer Search Crew in Need of Boat
I think thats news from earlier today but being given later. People have volunteered via their website. Also good information for search sites being shared.

I think thats news from earlier today but being given later. People have volunteered via their website. Also good information for search sites being shared.

Oh good. Glad they got some. Of course locals are always out on the river, weather permitting.

I’ve been to lock 8 and considered that earlier but I’m not familiar with 7. I don’t recall how to get there unfortunately. Have any locals considered Indian Falls or that immediate vicinity? Is anyone available to physically go out and search? TIA!

Southern Ky here as well! And I actually walked past "THE OTHER BAR " the other night when I went to the UK / VANDY game. I wish I wouldn't have been in a rush and went inside and seen if I could spot any inside cameras. I am on the fence of something being placed in a drink .

Oh, I wish you’d had time to stop in for a drink! Or even made it to Two Keys. If you get back down there, stop in. You can discuss the case with locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay