Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, as someone who lives with the aftereffects of tbi, it explains quite a bit, about some of the differing information we have rec'd.

Will you be in GC area this wintry weekend?

Maybe take out “The Other Bar”?

That would leave out an important part, and she actually left with three men. The title should grab Kentuckian's attention in the Fayette region. Someone may have been to that bar, sees the new picture, something clicks. Like I said, I didn't even hear about this case, until she had been missing for almost a week.

That would leave out an important part, and she actually left with three men. The title should grab Kentuckian's attention in the Fayette region. Someone may have been to that bar, sees the new picture, something clicks. Like I said, I didn't even hear about this case, until she had been missing for almost a week.

Oh, I know, I told you what it was like downtown shortly afterwards.
The original presser from RPD stated only “two men”.

Just my two cents....

If I were to go missing and the sordid details of my life laid open like a book, my past raised eyebrow behavior examined for possible hints to places I could be, family relationships and sexcapades dissected for a kernel of information that might provide a clue - I would hope it was an effort to bring a loved one home (such as Savannah) and bring closure to family.

I’ve not led a lily white life and my family would be incredibly shocked by what sleuths would uncover - but I hope the joy of finding me would eclipse the questionable acts of my past.

And if I do go missing, please use the picture where I resemble Julia Roberts. (JK)

Now back to searching for Savannah....

Just my two cents....

If I were to go missing and the sordid details of my life laid open like a book, my past raised eyebrow behavior examined for possible hints to places I could be, family relationships and sexcapades dissected for a kernel of information that might provide a clue - I would hope it was an effort to bring a loved one home (such as Savannah) and bring closure to family.

I’ve not led a lily white life and my family would be incredibly shocked by what sleuths would uncover - but I hope the joy of finding me would eclipse the questionable acts of my past.

And if I do go missing, please use the picture where I resemble Julia Roberts. (JK)

So the weather is going to remain rude for a few days & if nothing changes, another slight warm up will roll in.
Once it stabilizes, more people will be out & about at the lakes & river.

Oh, I know, I told you what it was like downtown shortly afterwards.
The original presser from RPD stated only “two men”.

Oh yeah, I've been down there. Two Keys used to be my haunt back in the day. It's total madness. That's why I think that the more details the better. Someone may have seen her if they stopped in Nicholasville. I wonder if they could have run into Wally World? Snagged some alcohol? Keep that updated pic up. It could add to a timeline. If I were missing, I don't care how many men I'm with, find me.

Just my two cents....

I would agree. If it it were actually relevant to solving the case.

I think "Kentucky, Mom of 4, newborn twins missing" would get my attention

Saying missing mom last seen near The Other Bar without mentioning she has twins because that seems to attract judgement. The location seems like it would attract attention of local people as someone said. IDK lol

I think "Kentucky, Mom of 4, newborn twins missing" would get my attention
I don’t know... it sounds a little bit like someone who is no mom is less than a mom, and you should better visit a church, not a bar, when you go missing. And next, we better use the “pretty“ blond picture to get more attention. And in the end you have a missing person race with skewed descriptions of the events which does not help finding the missing person. I don’t like the idea to sugar-coat reality. Why not tell it like it is? It’s the people judging her who have a problem, not Savannah.

I don’t know... it sounds a little bit like someone who is no mom is less than a mom, and you should better visit a church, not a bar, when you go missing. And next, we better use the “pretty“ blond picture to get more attention. And in the end you have a missing person race with skewed descriptions of the events which does not help finding the missing person. I don’t like the idea to sugar-coat reality. Why not tell it like it is? It’s the people judging her who have a problem, not Savannah.
True

PS: Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member