Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, heavy rains, again! Then arctic air rolling in for the weekend. Today has been moist, soggy, lol. By time the freeze hits, the terrain will be icy mud, near the river.
Again, Imo, KY River is where she’ll ultimately be found.
My theory is also that she'll also be found somewhere along/ in the river.
Obviously , I hope I'm wrong and hope for her safe return but logically I know the odds are not in her favor

<modsnip: referenced info was removed>

My strong belief is they all did drugs that night or morning and something happened to her and everybody freaked out.

When you get to that 2 am mark and past, I remember the old days where everybody would be on something.
Brad B, waving to you from the McStay forum!
Sadly, the area where she was and allegedly walked away from is full of pain pills, pill heads, and likely heroin and/or Fentanyl. Nothing good happens after 2 am when you’re out and about. The fact that she is a mother of 4 kids with infant twins and had previous driving impaired charges lends that she willingly participated. I’m not judging but don’t know too many moms of newborns who would choose to party while they had sleeping newborns at home and other kids who would require care the following morning. Maybe an accidental overdose? I hope she is found but the more time passes, the less likely the scenario is. Heartbreaking. I am local and have witnessed the opioid epidemic take too many too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, there was a woman reported as missing and found this morning in Lake Herrington in the general area. She has since been identified and is not Savannah. She left behind 2 kids and was found in a Chevy S-10 pickup. Likely a drug overdose IMO

A bloodhound might be dif.
I believe in tracking dogs & love seeing them used for SAR.
However, I think they have limitations.
The weather we’ve experienced has got to have some effect, imo.

It was an absolute deluge today! We were on the road, and as the crow flies, I'm not that far from where this is going on, and we thought we'd have to pull over at one point. I thought about the search teams and knew today was lost.

Also, there was a woman reported as missing and found this morning in Lake Herrington in the general area. She has since been identified and is not Savannah. She left behind 2 kids and was found in a Chevy S-10 pickup. Likely a drug overdose IMO

not just one but two of these long discontinued, not very good to begin with vehicles apparently still on the road in the same area.

It was an absolute deluge today! We were on the road, and as the crow flies, I'm not that far from where this is going on, and we thought we'd have to pull over at one point. I thought about the search teams and knew today was lost.
Seth, the meteorologist on WLEX said he did have to pull off in GC. Did you seee him there? Lol
Tomorrow much more rain, maybe a respite mid afternoon. Then arctic front rolls in. At 11, update on what the searchers are requesting.
Did you catch SS aunt on HLN.

I have no proof that anyone in the SS entourage that night was on meth but apparently the stats say that it's a problem in Kentucky.
‘Crystal meth by the pound.’ Drug’s rise in Kentucky leads to arrests, abuse.
People using meth can sometimes behave irrational and violent. I sure hope she didn't come across anyone under the influence of it.
Meth is an issue in the vicinity too but extremely prone to pain pills and an influx of heroin and/or Fentanyl. Either of these or even cocaine would be a drug choice that likely would cause one to facetime mom saying you won’t be home until the morning. Ugh

Seth, the meteorologist on WLEX said he did have to pull off in GC. Did you seee him there? Lol
Tomorrow much more rain, maybe a respite mid afternoon. Then arctic front rolls in. At 11, update on what the searchers are requesting.
Did you catch SS aunt on HLN.

Trudie, I didn't realize you were local. We might be neighbors!

It is meant to be 72 tomorrow. Hopefully the rain will let up for a bit. My husband's a volunteer in SAR but they let them go early today. He is still waiting to hear about what they're doing tomorrow.

Does anyone have any input on why it is the Richmond Police are investigating a crime believed to have happened in another city? I assume it’s because that is where it is that she was reported missing by family? Lexington Cops or KSP should be involved IMO.
Why are the names of the guys she left the bar with not being released? Although I realize they have not been named suspects, it stands to reason that if their names were disclosed other people might come forward with whatever information they have.
She is someone’s daughter and a mother of 4 children. I don’t doubt that there is a drug scenario but I’m more interested in finding Savannah regardless of the situation. So frustrating as I don’t understand why more info has not been put out. Crimestoppers or something??

If it was this S-10 the associated with one of the men, dude was already down a headlight leaving the bar that night:

ElTsUVN.png

That light is the thing that the LEO noticed, and it got him pulled over on Richmond Rd., in Lancaster, around 4-5 days after the pic. He told the LEO that he was on the way to RPD to talk to them as he'd seen they were looking for his truck. I think that was the 8th of Jan.

What to Know About Missing Kentucky Mom Seen Leaving Bar With 3 Strangers

February 6, 2019

"The search is on for a missing mother of four who vanished after leaving a Kentucky bar with three men in what was her first night out following the birth of her twins.

Savannah Spurlock was last seen on Jan. 4 leaving the Other Bar in Lexington with three men police said she had met that night.

Below is a timeline of the investigation so far: ..."

What to Know About Missing Kentucky Mom Seen Leaving Bar With 3 Strangers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know if I was these men and I knew I had nothing to hide I'd be on every news site there was . They should be pleading for her return. I wouldn't want to remain anonymous . I would be screaming it from the roof tops and telling the public any tidbit of info that I had.

Does anyone have any input on why it is the Richmond Police are investigating a crime believed to have happened in another city? I assume it’s because that is where it is that she was reported missing by family? Lexington Cops or KSP should be involved IMO.
Why are the names of the guys she left the bar with not being released? Although I realize they have not been named suspects, it stands to reason that if their names were disclosed other people might come forward with whatever information they have.
She is someone’s daughter and a mother of 4 children. I don’t doubt that there is a drug scenario but I’m more interested in finding Savannah regardless of the situation. So frustrating as I don’t understand why more info has not been put out. Crimestoppers or something??

Richmond is involved because it is her place of residence. The locality of her disappearance is complicated because they can't be sure of her last location. She was partying in Lex, but she left there. The Garrard Co guys say that she left them. Basically it's like Fayette and Garrard counties are saying "not our problem, she left us." All three cities are helping with the search, but Richmond is the core because it's the place where she lived. KSP has been involved. Not sure why that's not being reported more. With all 3 counties playing a role, though, IMO the KSP should be overseeing the whole investigation.

There is a ton of victim blaming in this case. It is making me mad. And, honestly, I think it's that and the drug rumors that are keeping this from being a bigger story.

Reactions: byo
I would love to know if she and her mom FT frequently...that really bothers me. In one article I read it stated her mom said she tried calling SS and SS hung up on mom but then FT her back. I am torn between was this her way of saying Mom I am in desperate need of help. Because , I just know if my daughter ever FT me at 3 am and ppl are in the car that I do not know my hinky meter will fly off the chart and I would be calling her back / texting her ASAP & letting her know I am going to be calling the police for a welfare check. Maybe I am going overboard and that was their way of communicating, but I find it too odd. I guess I am puzzled on why didn't mom FT her when she made the initial call that she was hung up on if that is their way of calling. I just don't sit well with this FT call at that time of the morning.

I have a son in SS age group and that is his preference. He won't make a regular call to me, it's always FaceTime or a text if he's not somewhere where it is acceptable to speak out loud.
He Facetimes way more than he would make an actual call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper