Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is working the search on Saturday and if I think I can manage it, I'm going to try to go, too. With my medical condition I kind of have to take one day at a time and I never know what's going to happen, but I'd really like to participate in at least one of the searches.

I believe the twins’ daddy is involved (he is also dad to the two year old) and he was also good with the oldest who is with SS father (that child’s bio dad is MIA)
SS Dad was Navy so that may explain the tattoo
May I ask why you think the dad is involved and how that would have transpired? It seems kind of far fetched...where that morning did he come into the picture?

Ahhh...sorry about that. Makes sense. Given the situation, that's just the direction my mind went - with people talking about how loved ones are most often the people involved with violence, harm, etc. Thanks

Thanks @wary! That's exactly how I read that post, too, and I was also wondering how the baby daddy fit into the crime. This makes more sense.

May I ask why you think the dad is involved and how that would have transpired? It seems kind of far fetched...where that morning did he come into the picture?
I meant involved in raising his kids (and her one other)
I didn’t mean involved in SS disappearance.
My post was clearly answering a question of whether SS was receiving emotional or financial support from her childrens’ fathers

I meant involved in raising his kids (and her one other)
I didn’t mean involved in SS disappearance.
My post was clearly answering a question of whether SS was receiving emotional or financial support from her childrens’ fathers
Being on here just makes your mind always go in that direction! Sorry...

I would think Law enforcement would search any vehicles belonging to the three men and their homes etc. Wonder why the searching is just being shown to be on Fall Lick and in the bodies of water? Think it was said they searched another home but no address came out on that. I'm not sure they know the Fall Lick Rd home is where she was last at. She may have never reached a home, left from a home other than the home on Fall Lick but another address. So many possibilities and because LE doesn't release all the information about their investigation there's much we don't know.

Wonder why the media got the info about Fall Lick Rd and not other searches of homes, cars and land?

I would think Law enforcement would search any vehicles belonging to the three men and their homes etc. Wonder why the searching is just being shown to be on Fall Lick and in the bodies of water? Think it was said they searched another home but no address came out on that. I'm not sure they know the Fall Lick Rd home is where she was last at. She may have never reached a home, left from a home other than the home on Fall Lick but another address. So many possibilities and because LE doesn't release all the information about their investigation there's much we don't know.

Wonder why the media got the info about Fall Lick Rd and not other searches of homes, cars and land?

Is a warrant public record? It's possible the other person let them search idk. It's been over a month I get not want to make false accusations but Savannah was last seen by them. If they aren't guilty they still were with her. Her background has been discussed why not theirs?

Is a warrant public record? It's possible the other person let them search idk. It's been over a month I get not want to make false accusations but Savannah was last seen by them. If they aren't guilty they still were with her. Her background has been discussed why not theirs?

Don't think you would find the search warrant records online you would have to request them at the court house or possibly have a form mailed to you and mail back. Think it differs in different jurisdictions.

I'm not certain on how the law reads about giving out public information on the three men she was last seen with but I know if you gave out the information they would be harassed. Doesn't seem fair all info is given out on Savannah and not on the three people who may know the most to enable her to be found. The public may be able to help with finding her if they knew the names of the three men.

My husband is working the search on Saturday and if I think I can manage it, I'm going to try to go, too. With my medical condition I kind of have to take one day at a time and I never know what's going to happen, but I'd really like to participate in at least one of the searches.
I would be interested in the instructions to searchers. Clothing? Cell phone? Purse?

Don't think you would find the search warrant records online you would have to request them at the court house or possibly have a form mailed to you and mail back. Think it differs in different jurisdictions.

I'm not certain on how the law reads about giving out public information on the three men she was last seen with but I know if you gave out the information they would be harassed. Doesn't seem fair all info is given out on Savannah and not on the three people who may know the most to enable her to be found. The public may be able to help with finding her if they knew the names of the three men.
Don't know what you mean by "all info is given out on SS". Imo very little has been given out about her. If you mean more info is out there than info on the three men, I agree.

Don't know what you mean by "all info is given out on SS". Imo very little has been given out about her. If you mean more info is out there than info on the three men, I agree.

I meant, all the info that has been given out.

All I know about the men is the two pictures, the truck and that Savannah's friend said she thought they were co-workers out trying to pick up girls. They gave the address of the house searched and a picture of the mailbox at the home searched with the house number on it. That gave us a name.

Need to add that we know the white man pictured was the man driving the black truck pictured and also stopped by Police.

Last edited:

I too would love to hear from the two friends Savannah went to the bar with. They could tell us how she was feeling, how much she drank, who she talked to, why the argument etc.

Yes. A search warrant is a public record unless the court orders it sealed. In order for it to be sealed the person named in the warrant would have to file a motion requesting sealing. They would have to convince the court that their privacy interest outweighed the public's interest in having access to the warrant as a public record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978