Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a COD can't be determined, a murder charge would be difficult to prove.

There is a case of a little girl on here who was far decomposed the way it sounded, and tragically her remains were also hit by a mower before they recovered the remains. Yet they still had a result within I think it was just a couple of weeks, she was able to be buried and homicidal violence was found. She also had serious prior injuries and still, they came up with that result. So there is hope they will find a cause here too.

Jmo.

If a COD can't be determined, a murder charge would be difficult to prove.
We recently had a man murder his wife, turn himself in and confess to the police saying he strangled her. The ME wasn't able to determine COD and the police had to release him. Even though he turned himself in and confessed. Everyone here is pretty upset about it.

We recently had a man murder his wife, turn himself in and confess to the police saying he strangled her. The ME wasn't able to determine COD and the police had to release him. Even though he turned himself in and confessed. Everyone here is pretty upset about it.
Not enough evidence for a conviction. He was no doubt let go to be charged another day. Better to wait then take a chance at trial and him being found not guilty and not being able to to retry him when better evidence is discovered that will or would have secured a guilty verdict.

We don't know what happened between SS & the 3 men at Price CT that evening. We know the 2 unnamed men left after a couple of hours. Let's say the 2 men had consensual relations with SS (big supposition). Whether DS did also or not, if no COD determined, he could claim he awoke to find her dead, panicked & disposed of her body. I doubt this is what happened but could be his defense.

There is a case of a little girl on here who was far decomposed the way it sounded, and tragically her remains were also hit by a mower before they recovered the remains. Yet they still had a result within I think it was just a couple of weeks, she was able to be buried and homicidal violence was found. She also had serious prior injuries and still, they came up with that result. So there is hope they will find a cause here too.

Jmo.
Yes, and in this case it is much different as the body was wrapped in several plastic bags and buried 19 inches underground during the winter.
If they were able to identify her by her tattoos and fingerprints, I'm thinking it would be possible to determine cause of death. It doesn't sound like the body was badly decomposed in this case. Imo

So apparently it was he himself who claimed that the other men left early.
Good job, Sparks!

Assuming that they did leave early and weren’t involved in what happened, it was a sensible thing to say. Trying to involve them would be the equivalent of painting a large sign saying: Something Bad Happened Here, and hanging it over his front door.

He thought he’d set up a believable story for what happened next, and he actually had, if it weren’t for things like his being captured on camera at his parents house, and then her body being buried there.

Yes, and in this case it is much different as the body was wrapped in several plastic bags and buried 19 inches underground during the winter.
If they were able to identify her by her tattoos and fingerprints, I'm thinking it would be possible to determine cause of death. It doesn't sound like the body was badly decomposed in this case. Imo

Yes, I agree and it is kind of what I meant that if they could do it in that other case, there is a really good/better chance (I would hope) they can determine cause of death in this case.

Here's to hoping that is the case :)

Assuming that they did leave early and weren’t involved in what happened, it was a sensible thing to say. Trying to involve them would be the equivalent of painting a large sign saying: Something Bad Happened Here, and hanging it over his front door.

He thought he’d set up a believable story for what happened next, and he actually had, if it weren’t for things like his being captured on camera at his parents house, and then her body being buried there.
I think they were all just trying to cover for each other.
The fact that he admitted that he was the last to see her alive only incriminates himself.
Of course he's not going to place any blame towards them, because he knows they could give LE some valuable information.
They apparently were at the house for at least three hours. Imo

I was wondering, we know the police now found savannahs blood in the closet when they searched the price court home again, does anyone know if this would of led them to question him again, or something they would of kept to themselves ? Tia

All that land and he takes her to his parents house to bury her in their backyard? Mean, evil and a dumbass.

I visited the Paint Lick area last summer. Just a few miles from Lancaster. There are areas around there that are a vast wilderness and very heavily wooded, but he pick's his parents' back yard? Mean, evil and a dumbass is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum