GUILTY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friday, January 3rd:
*Docket (Status) Hearing (@ 10:30am ET) - KY – Savannah Marie Spurlock (22) (Jan. 4, 2019, missing-left “The Other Bar’ in Lexington; found July 10, 2019 @ Fall Lick Rd residence, buried on suspect’s parents’ property) – *David Sparks (23) arrested (7/11/19), indicted (8/28/19) with murder (while manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he wantonly engaged in conduct which created a grave risk of death to her and thereby caused her death) & charged (7/11/19) & arraigned (7/11/19) with tampering with evidence & abuse of a corpse. Plead not guilty. $500K cash bond.
*Indicted (8/28/19) & arraigned (9/6/19) with murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $500K cash bond.
Court information from 1/19/19 thru 8/28/19 reference post #102 here:
Found Deceased - KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #7 *Arrest*

9/6/19 Update: Sparks formally entered a plea of not guilty to all charges Friday at an arraignment hearing. Next hearing on 11/1. Sparks is expected to be back in court on Nov. 1, but [attorney Erica] Roland said that due to the volume of evidence, the hearing could be delayed. Sparks is being held in the Lincoln County jail. Judge Hunter Daugherty said at Friday’s arraignment that since Sparks could not afford an attorney, he would continue to be represented by a public defender.
11/1/19 Update: The hearing for Friday was in Garrard County. Sparks was not in court. The hearing was pushed back 60 days to Jan. 3, 2020. Defense attorneys say they need more time to look at the evidence in the case.

Also... I can not access the Kentucky court site:

KCOJ Docket

I've lost my "go to person" for looking up stuff for me.

Garrard County case #19-F-00092

TIA!!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

Can't access this article & neither can Outline....

Can someone give a 10% synopsis on this please? And if there is a March court date, please post! TIA! :)
Hi Niner. That’s all it really says other than “brief appearance before the judge”. No exact date yet. Hoping another article released soon with more info.

Hi Niner. That’s all it really says other than “brief appearance before the judge”. No exact date yet. Hoping another article released soon with more info.

Thank you Momof4RN! Can you access the link I have in post #209 to the court site & maybe they have the date in there already? TIA!

Thank you Momof4RN! Can you access the link I have in post #209 to the court site & maybe they have the date in there already? TIA!
Yep I can. His records not yet updated on today’s docket and there are no scheduled dockets available in March yet. Will check again in a few hours to see if anything updates.

Yep I can. His records not yet updated on today’s docket and there are no scheduled dockets available in March yet. Will check again in a few hours to see if anything updates.

May I put down you name for my "go to person" on this case? :) You don't have to look in an hour - just sometime maybe on Sunday or Monday morning would be good. TIA!

Prosecutors told the court on Friday they needed more time to present evidence to Sparks' attorney.

His next court hearing is March 6th.

Snip

"We probably need 60 more days to get the remainder of the stuff sufficient time to go through it," a prosecutor said in court on January 3rd.

No new information about the case has been released since the indictment in August.

Savannah Spurlock murder suspect's case is delayed

There u go @Niner it’s now scheduled for 3/6.

Prosecutors told the court on Friday they needed more time to present evidence to Sparks' attorney.

His next court hearing is March 6th.

Snip

"We probably need 60 more days to get the remainder of the stuff sufficient time to go through it," a prosecutor said in court on January 3rd.

No new information about the case has been released since the indictment in August.

Savannah Spurlock murder suspect's case is delayed

There u go @Niner it’s now scheduled for 3/6.

again -
182x100px-LL-afeb3b6f_Thank20You205BRed5D.gif
Momof4RN!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member