Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case, then why didn't you report it?

I've seen in other cases people's arrest records being brought up, and no one said anything. It's public knowledge for anyone that wants to check.

Honestly, I don't even mind that it's being mentioned, even though it doesn't technically have anything to do with the case and it's really not very victim friendly. The dui has been talked about over and over for the past 20 pages. Nobody knows what the actual charge was for, whether it was for drinking or something else, nobody knows why it was aggravated or what the stipulations were to her release or where she was coming or going or any other logistic pertaining to the arrest. What more could possibly be drawn from the DUI? Her mom did know she had court though because she talks about it in more than one interview that's posted here. It was from pretty early on so it's probably in the first ten pages.

I've seen a lot of people say that about the pictures. Honestly though, I can understand it. When I was pregnant, I didn't want my picture taken at all. There are literally 2 pictures of me being pregnant. That's it. I didn't let people take my picture and I definitely did take it myself. By the time my daughter was born, my hair was grown out and a different color because I couldn't dye it while I was pregnant. Not to mention that changes the body goes through while pregnant and after having a baby. I don't think it's that weird. This whole case seems pretty typical honestly. I think LE knows what happened and who did it. I don't think anyone else is involved other than the three that were last seen with her.

I think there are some factors and past behaviors in her life that people get distracted by but I honestly think they're irrelevant.

I know how you felt. I don't think I have a single picture of myself when I was pregnant with my son. I felt like a beached whale, add to that high risk, GD, and a stressful job, and I felt like a hot mess. No pictures for me. Not that I wasn't happy because he definitely is a blessing, but it was a stressful time.

I know how you felt. I don't think I have a single picture of myself when I was pregnant with my son. I felt like a beached whale, add to that high risk, GD, and a stressful job, and I felt like a hot mess. No pictures for me.

lol I just wasn't into being pregnant. I took a TON of pictures of her, and I still do. I just can understand why she maybe didn't have any pictures. I've never had twins but I can't imagine being pregnant with two babies and the discomfort that would come with, especially since she spent most of the hot months farther a long in her pregnancy.

lol I just wasn't into being pregnant. I took a TON of pictures of her, and I still do. I just can understand why she maybe didn't have any pictures. I've never had twins but I can't imagine being pregnant with two babies and the discomfort that would come with, especially since she spent most of the hot months farther a long in her pregnancy.

Lol.. same here. We have kept the pictures places in business since he was born. I was fortunate that I was pregnant during the winter months. I imagine it was uncomfortable especially with twins and through the summer months. She was definitely blessed with some beautiful babies.

I've seen a lot of people say that about the pictures. Honestly though, I can understand it. When I was pregnant, I didn't want my picture taken at all. There are literally 2 pictures of me being pregnant. That's it. I didn't let people take my picture and I definitely did take it myself. By the time my daughter was born, my hair was grown out and a different color because I couldn't dye it while I was pregnant. Not to mention that changes the body goes through while pregnant and after having a baby. I don't think it's that weird. This whole case seems pretty typical honestly. I think LE knows what happened and who did it. I don't think anyone else is involved other than the three that were last seen with her.

I think there are some factors and past behaviors in her life that people get distracted by but I honestly think they're irrelevant.

Every grandmother has at least one photo of momma and her baby and this instance, babies. Me? I've got tons of my daughter, I snapped away, right after I finished cutting my granddaughter's umbilical chord. I didn't post them all on FB by any means, but I took them, and still have most of them nearly a decade later.

There was a four week window of time for photos with babies is all I'm saying.

Jmo people have suggested she is missing due to her court date, which is the only reason I assumed the arrest was mentioned in the first place. There have been other cases where the missing person had an upcoming court date, which always came up as a possibile reason for being missing.

Every grandmother has at least one photo of momma and her baby and this instance, babies. Me? I've got tons of my daughter, I snapped away, right after I finished cutting my granddaughter's umbilical chord. I didn't post them all on FB by any means, but I took them, and still have most of them nearly a decade later.

There was a four week window of time for photos with babies is all I'm saying.

I definitely understand the sentiment but for me, I don't think there's anything abnormal about the picture thing. Not even my mom has pictures of me pregnant. I refused lol. I should've let her take some but I just wasn't comfortable. The earliest picture I have of both me and my daughter was when she was about 4 months old and I was starting to come out of the mist of being a new mom.

Has SS always lived in the Richmond area?

Previous employment? I thought I remembered seeing a restaurant mentioned? Probably not recently since she was pregnant?

* Danniella Vian - her employer and previous employer held fundraisers and her missing poster was on their Facebook page.

Honestly, I don't even mind that it's being mentioned, even though it doesn't technically have anything to do with the case and it's really not very victim friendly. The dui has been talked about over and over for the past 20 pages. Nobody knows what the actual charge was for, whether it was for drinking or something else, nobody knows why it was aggravated or what the stipulations were to her release or where she was coming or going or any other logistic pertaining to the arrest. What more could possibly be drawn from the DUI? Her mom did know she had court though because she talks about it in more than one interview that's posted here. It was from pretty early on so it's probably in the first ten pages.

Well, the weather has started turning ugly, this evening. Hope Cajun can still search.
Maybe we’ll get news soon, her mom sure needs it.
IMO, her mom is confused, like us.

Richmond PD has updated their site. There are a couple new photos of SS from around the bar area and Good Sam.

Richmond Police Department

Not that it has anything to do with her being missing, but MAN, she looks amazing for having been pregnant with twins! Good for her!

I wonder if there’s more footage of her in and around the bar? Maybe LE is holding it back for a reason? I have no idea, but I pray she’s found soon. Very soon. JMO

She looks cold. Hard to tell too much else just from these photos.

I thought the same thing! I’d imagine the 2nd photo with her hugging herself is outside. She has her hands tucked under her arms. I do that when I’m outside freezing. It’s what caught my attention. I don’t think she left that dude’s house walking. She may have been trying to get away from a bad situation: that’s the only way I can see her walking at 3am. JMO.

Everyone I've talked to, from that area, feels that she's deceased. They just have to locate her body. People have been out and there have been LEOs in that area. I think they even did a search that would show body heat (but it was the 8th before they spotted the black truck).

Wlex only repeating the sameO sameO on the 11 Edition.

Confused about the car...did she drive that night and has car been found? Was it parked at bar?

Has SS always lived in the Richmond area?

Previous employment? I thought I remembered seeing a restaurant mentioned? Probably not recently since she was pregnant?

* Danniella Vian - her employer and previous employer held fundraisers and her missing poster was on their Facebook page.

I'm not sure if she's always lived in Richmond. I know they mention she graduated from Madison Co HS and attended EKU for a while in some of the articles so she's probably spend a good majority in the area. Her mom also mentioned her ex living in Lexington and she moved back in with her mom last March after they broke up. I think she worked at the restaurant in Lex while she lived there. I'm not sure if that was her last job though. On the link that I posted earlier her mom mentions that Savannah had been talking to her mom about how she was planning on getting a job since she wasn't pregnant anymore and saving up to move out.

Well, the weather has started turning ugly, this evening. Hope Cajun can still search.
Maybe we’ll get news soon, her mom sure needs it.
IMO, her mom is confused, like us.

The next couple of days are going to be so miserable for them :( I think I saw where it was going to be brutally cold tomorrow and Wednesday and then shoot up to the 50s the following days. The weather here is so annoying and indecisive.

Confused about the car...did she drive that night and has car been found? Was it parked at bar?

She did drive that night. She picked her friend up, drove to lexington to another friend's apartment and the three of them went to the bar. They ended up finding her mom's car at an apt complex but haven't said which one.

Regarding her not having a coat... when I was that age I never wore a coat when I went out to a club/bar. Not only did I not want to hassle with it once I got inside, but also I didn’t own one cute enough for my outfit. :cool:

Me too, lol. Figured a few shots would warm me up once I got to my destination.

I still don’t wear a coat if I’m going to a bar/club, and I’m in my 40s. Dealing with your coat once inside is a total pain. You can’t just leave it where you set if you travel around the room to see everyone or go out on the dance floor. Too many people come back to find their coats have disappeared. It’s just a hassle. I do dress warmer than I did in my 20s. I cared more if I looked cute back then. Lol And never have I decided to trot down the road with no coat in winter at 3am. If I did, I quickly returned. However, were I to have found myself in a bad situation, I DEFINITELY would have walked off and prayed someone would answer the door at the 1st house I saw. But, we didn’t have cell phones then, so knocking on doors was the best you could do. Ugh. I hope she’s found soon. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member