Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Mom didn't know about her DUI. How did it come to be, that she borrowed her Mom's car for the night? Which car did she use when she got the DUI- if it was her own, why borrow Mom's car?

Also- that is crazy, having the wrong photos out with a different hair color! So many people might have spotted her and reported seeing her, if they had the right description!

Plus, she was very petite in the earlier photos.

Apparently, Mom didn't know about her DUI. How did it come to be, that she borrowed her Mom's car for the night? Which car did she use when she got the DUI- if it was her own, why borrow Mom's car?

Also- that is crazy, having the wrong photos out with a different hair color! So many people might have spotted her and reported seeing her, if they had the right description!

Where’s it say she didn’t know about the dui? It doesn’t mention it anywhere in the article. Honestly, not one MSM article has mentioned the prior arrest at all.

Especially in those high heels- no way, no how! Also, her Mom did say that she sounded intoxicated, which would be hard trying to walk with heels. Not to mention, where would she have walked to at that time, without being seen?

Read links in post 778, pg 39. It happens!

Where’s it say she didn’t know about the dui? It doesn’t mention it anywhere in the article. Honestly, not one MSM article has mentioned the prior arrest at all.

Is Richmond police investigating only because they likely have a bench warrant for her?
They would be of little help, imo, in a surrounding county.

She also doesn’t have a bench warrant. You can do some searching and see where the date was pushed bc there’s an open investigation for her disappearance.

If a crime occurred KSP should take over all aspects, imo.
They are much more sophisticated, as you know.

Last edited:
Ok, stupid assumption on my part that her Mom would let her take her car after being arrested for a DUI. Also, the Mom was quoted in the article saying that Savannah hadn't gone for a night out in a long time, to her knowledge. Just guessing, but I ask again, why didn't Savannah take her own car?

Are you saying that Savannah wasn't arrested for DUI? I am really confused with your posts sometimes.

Kentucky police identify men last seen with missing young mother Savannah Spurlock

There’s a little bit more information in this article. It’s mostly just elaboration on what’s been reported.

ETA: for some reason it took forever for this to post and I think it’s already been linked
From the article. She was in a car with two of the men followed by the third man in a car. LE would not comment on where the men said they last saw SS. I mentioned pages ago that just because her facebook said where she was employed, that might be old news. True, her mom said she was looking for a job.

I’m wondering it’s, too......did she anticipate not returning home & have a change of clothes in the car? I’m sure her mm wouldn’t have noticed what she carried out, she could have had stiff ready & slipped it in the car when mom was in bathroom or something.
It’s just not a good sitch. I bet her mom regrets letting her use the car. MOO
Sadly, we can assume, if she took off walking (like the intoxicated woman in link I posted last night) she’s dead. It’s been too long.

I was wondering that earlier. Could that have been when her purse contents were spilled on the seat? They ran by to get her things, so she could change. Idk though, if she called her Mom to tell her that she wouldn't be coming home til later, then it seems her mother was expecting SS and her car, back at the house that night.

Ok, stupid assumption on my part that her Mom would let her take her car after being arrested for a DUI. Also, the Mom was quoted in the article saying that Savannah hadn't gone for a night out in a long time, to her knowledge. Just guessing, but I ask again, why didn't Savannah take her own car?

Are you saying that Savannah wasn't arrested for DUI? I am really confused with your posts sometimes.
I have seen nothing that says SS owned a car.

I'm just saying her mom doesn't actually say she has no past knowledge of the dui. If you look at the mugshot, it doesn't look like she had just spent the night out at the bars. She's not dressed up like you see her from the night she was last seen. She may not have "gone out" the night she got the dui. She could've been driving from her house to the store, or from a friends house. Either way, her mom doesn't ever state she was unaware that she had gotten a dui. Maybe Savannah didn't take her own car because she didn't have one? If you're confused with my posts, I don't know what to tell you. Whether her mom let her take her car or not after the dui, it's irrelevant, honestly.

And I mentioned MSM not mentioning her prior arrest because technically, we really aren't supposed to be discussing it per TOS.

Mom knew she had court. She mentioned that in one of the interviews. I've been very confused about the photos.

Mom knew she had court. She mentioned that in one of the interviews. I've been very confused about the photos.

I've seen a lot of people say that about the pictures. Honestly though, I can understand it. When I was pregnant, I didn't want my picture taken at all. There are literally 2 pictures of me being pregnant. That's it. I didn't let people take my picture and I definitely did take it myself. By the time my daughter was born, my hair was grown out and a different color because I couldn't dye it while I was pregnant. Not to mention that changes the body goes through while pregnant and after having a baby. I don't think it's that weird. This whole case seems pretty typical honestly. I think LE knows what happened and who did it. I don't think anyone else is involved other than the three that were last seen with her.

I think there are some factors and past behaviors in her life that people get distracted by but I honestly think they're irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member