Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely understand the sentiment but for me, I don't think there's anything abnormal about the picture thing. Not even my mom has pictures of me pregnant. I refused lol. I should've let her take some but I just wasn't comfortable. The earliest picture I have of both me and my daughter was when she was about 4 months old and I was starting to come out of the mist of being a new mom.

Maybe not, but they have pictures, clearly. It took them a month to find one? Her friends started noticing that those pictures were four years old. It was Christmas, surely to goodness someone took pics of mom and babies.

She did drive that night. She picked her friend up, drove to lexington to another friend's apartment and the three of them went to the bar. They ended up finding her mom's car at an apt complex but haven't said which one.

That's what I've been trying to figure out. Did the friend wake up and there is SS's mother's car in front of the apt., or was it moved during the night, to other apts. ?

Yes, the picture kind of creeps me out. I feel if I saw her I would ask if everything’s okay. I know I would!

I would 110% tell her that her purse is open. I always try to check on women if it appears things are getting uncomfortable for them, too. I’ve walked up to a stranger and started talking like we were close friends, took their arm and walked them away. They were so thankful. There’s a few times I wish someone had done that for me. I learned the friend trick in my early 20s. Obviously, I only did it if it was obvious the girl needed some help to get away from some creep.

Her purse being open really bothers me. I’m not sure why. I guess because it makes her seem even more vulnerable. This is all JMO.

I am forever grateful there was no social media in my teens and early 20’s. That stuff follows you forever! I had fun and made horrible mistakes with no record of it, just my friends who have much better memories than me!

Word! Me, too. I acted a complete fool and took big risks and had the best time, for the most part. If there’d been social media, I fear I’d have not taken some of the risks that I treasure to this day, nor would I have felt as free to just be myself and have fun. It would’ve been sheer hell to deal with all of the hateful people on social media. They really go after some people. Plus, bullying. I hate that Savannah’s family has had to read those negative comments. IMO, Facebook is the worst by far. Ugh.

I would 110% tell her that her purse is open. I always try to check on women if it appears things are getting uncomfortable for them, too. I’ve walked up to a stranger and started talking like we were close friends, took their arm and walked them away. They were so thankful. There’s a few times I wish someone had done that for me. I learned the friend trick in my early 20s. Obviously, I only did it if it was obvious the girl needed some help to get away from some creep.

Her purse being open really bothers me. I’m not sure why. I guess because it makes her seem even more vulnerable. This is all JMO.

BBM
Same. That bothers me. The guys were not close friends or they'd have told her, and been seeing to her. Not that she may not know them, but even with the one guy, his hand is in his pants pocket, and she has her hand under his arm. If they were close, he'd have his arm around her, steadying her, and offering her his other hand for support.

BBM
Same. That bothers me. The guys were not close friends or they'd have told her, and been seeing to her. Not that she may not know them, but even with the one guy, his hand is in his pants pocket, and she has her hand under his arm. If they were close, he'd have his arm around her, steadying her, and offering her his other hand for support.

Very true. If I left with dudes, they always offered their coat or hugged up to me. Of course, if it was someone I didn’t want to hug me, I’d just pretend I wasn’t cold and walk faster. But, I’m not a “touchy feely” person. I’d think almost any woman would’ve let her know her purse was open. That’s odd. There’s just a vulnerability there. jmo

Word! Me, too. I acted a complete fool and took big risks and had the best time, for the most part. If there’d been social media, I fear I’d have not taken some of the risks that I treasure to this day, nor would I have felt as free to just be myself and have fun. It would’ve been sheer hell to deal with all of the hateful people on social media. They really go after some people. Plus, bullying. I hate that Savannah’s family has had to read those negative comments. IMO, Facebook is the worst by far. Ugh.

Negative comments occur in every case. The extended family of the perp is ridiculed, beyond belief, for no reason.
IMO, it’s one thing to think things & discuss privately, a whole dif’ thing to post ridiculous crap & accusations on a thread.
SS made her choices, her mom, IMO, supported her & tried to help her thru difficult times.
I don’t see how it’s considered sleuthing to make rude & sarcastic comments about a family member. Jmo

Yea, that was not cool. I’m wondering if maybe they clasp wouldn’t hold securely. Perhaps (hopefully) she closed it & it popped back open.
Wish we knew what was found in Garrard County home.

Maybe not, but they have pictures, clearly. It took them a month to find one? Her friends started noticing that those pictures were four years old. It was Christmas, surely to goodness someone took pics of mom and babies.

It's possible. It looks like the pics have been blown up. I wonder if she wasn't in the background of a picture or just not in focus because they're pretty grainy. I thought maybe it was the way they were showing up on my phone so I looked again on my computer.

Perhaps she FaceTimed thinking her mom wouldn’t lecture her about staying out later in front of other people?

Maybe mom had to work the next day and had been texting SS reminding her to be home by a certain time. Especially if her mom was babysitting and was home without a car.

Very true. If I left with dudes, they always offered their coat or hugged up to me. Of course, if it was someone I didn’t want to hug me, I’d just pretend I wasn’t cold and walk faster. But, I’m not a “touchy feely” person. I’d think almost any woman would’ve let her know her purse was open. That’s odd. There’s just a vulnerability there. jmo

I'm not a touchy person either, but, I'd probably allow a close friend to throw an arm around me, but that purse being open, it just doesn't set well. She may have noticed and closed it seconds later, we don't know. I just don't get the feel that she is with close friends at that juncture. It's 2:30 a.m., they are the stragglers, if the bars still quit serving at 1 a.m. There was another female, apparently they've kept that pretty quiet, or Mom was mistaken about who was in the facetime vid.

I have to say the various pictures that have been released of SS are puzzling me. It doesn’t feel like I’m looking at the same person when I look at the different pictures of her. I understand there may be a time difference in them but facial structure and body frame shouldn’t change all that much in a few years. It truly looks like an entirely different person altogether. Very bizarre.

I’m starting to wonder if SS might have been suffering from PPD or PPP. In some cases, it can start showing up while pregnant. It may be why she exhibited some behaviors that are a bit out of the norm for a mom with brand new babies (i.e., DUI, custody of the infants possibly going to the dad, going out with such young babies). I know a woman who was pregnant with her second child. Her PPP became so bad that she tried jumping out of a moving vehicle. This is not to victim shame, but may explain some of the behaviors people are questioning. I would think this could also cause her to get herself in more questionable situations. MOO

The surveillance shots sincerely creep me out. They appear to be very ominous when viewing them. I pray that my hunch is wrong and that Savannah comes home to her family. It broke my heart to read of her 2 year old seeing his mommy’s face on tv and shouting for her :(

It looks like she probably did not know them.

When Ellen woke up around 8 a.m. to find S hadn’t returned home, she thought it was “unusual, but not the end of the world.” S knew her mother needed to use the car that day, though, so Ellen called S ’s cellphone to check in with her. The call went straight to voicemail.

As morning turned to afternoon and afternoon to evening without Savannah coming home, Ellen’s concern grew. She called the Richmond Police Department that night to report her daughter missing.

“We’ve identified the three men she was last seen with, but we haven’t released their names,” Richardson said.

Through interviews with the three men, Richardson says authorities “have no facts that lead us to believe” S knew any of them, though they knew one another. Nobody has been charged in S ’s disappearance.

Richardson added that investigators know that two of the men last seen with S were in the car with her when she called her mother that morning. The third man they’ve identified was following the group in a separate car, Richardson said.

Authorities declined to comment on the details of where and when the three men say they last saw S .

Kentucky police identify men last seen with missing young mother Savannah Spurlock

Perhaps she FaceTimed thinking her mom wouldn’t lecture her about staying out later in front of other people?

Maybe mom had to work the next day and had been texting SS reminding her to be home by a certain time. Especially if her mom was babysitting and was home without a car.

Her mom did mention in an article earlier this evening that she had somewhere to go that next day. She said Savannah knew she was going to need the car and it was out of character and she started getting more concerned.

I have to say the various pictures that have been released of SS are puzzling me. It doesn’t feel like I’m looking at the same person when I look at the different pictures of her. I understand there may be a time difference in them but facial structure and body frame shouldn’t change all that much in a few years. It truly looks like an entirely different person altogether. Very bizarre.

I think you have to take into account that she just delivered twins in the early part of December. The newest picture was taken two wks before she disappeared, which would’ve been 3 weeks post partum. Honestly, she looked good for just having twins but it takes a while to bounce back from birth. The only read difference I see is the color of her hair and maybe some changes in her body from carrying the twins.

Most of pictures are of her with her hair done and with makeup. It’s amazing what a little bit of contouring and good light can do to a persons face

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter if her mom knew or didn't know about the DUI. Doesn't matter if people were enabling her. Doesn't matter if she has custody of her children. She's a victim. I pray she is found.... and soon.

I think you have to take into account that she just delivered twins in the early part of December. The newest picture was taken two wks before she disappeared, which would’ve been 3 weeks post partum. Honestly, she looked good for just having twins but it takes a while to bounce back from birth. The only read difference I see is the color of her hair and maybe some changes in her body from carrying the twins.

Most of pictures are of her with her hair done and with makeup. It’s amazing what a little bit of contouring and good light can do to a persons face

Oh I definitely can relate. It took me nearly a whole year to bounce back after having all 3 of my children so I definitely understand that childbirth alters a woman’s body significantly. I think the main difference that I see is when I look at these 2 pictures side by side that are both from the neck up, they don’t even remotely appear to be the same person IMO. I’m sure it’s lighting and angle as well as facial expressions. It just struck me as odd!

Attachments

• B3A02F92-B571-48A1-9540-CA9A4B83E954.jpeg
    B3A02F92-B571-48A1-9540-CA9A4B83E954.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics