Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way she took off and left wearing what she did from one of those boys homes.

Not buying it.

It would have been way too cold to walk away like the 3 POI are claiming happened.

Does anybody know what the temp was that night?

This...a thousand times this! It would be about the time her prescription would run out or stop being filled. I can easily see a scenario where she was going to get something whatever it maybe to stop withdraws. Took too much maybe and supplier freaked out. JMO not bashing victim, but please delete if not allowed.

Yes, I hadn’t considered that angle. The timing seems right.

This is all theoretical. AFAIK there is no information that she had any substance abuse issues. The DUI seems to indicate that something was going on behind the scenes though. I’d be interested to know if the men she left with provided her with anything.

No way she took off and left wearing what she did from one of those boys homes.

Not buying it.

It would have been way too cold to walk away like the 3 POI are claiming happened.

Does anybody know what the temp was that night?

So the problem with that logic, for me, is that I would think no way would she leave the house period wearing what she was wearing, in January in Kentucky. Did she have a jacket with her?

I also read her purse and cell phone were found in one of the cars, and her mom says that is out of character. So LE must have her phone, yes? Hope they are making progress.

I have not heard that her phone has been found. I did hear that it was "pinged" , but location has not been given out in msm.

I have not heard that her phone has been found. I did hear that it was "pinged" , but location has not been given out in msm.
perhaps that is because LE doesn't want the public searching in that area? I sincerely hope this arctic blast we are receiving does not reach that far south and impede the search.
JMO

What I’ve heard several times is phone pinged near the bar.
I assumed she parted with it, one way or another. With the homeless/street population in Lex, I’d expect it has been found, but not turned over. Jmo
Or it has been found but LE hasn’t released that news.

Last edited:
I may have been given Norcos, not Vicodin. I’m 100% certain it was an opiate, though. And odds are that Savannah had a c-section with her twins.

What basis do you have in suggesting that the odds were that SS had a c-section?

In general, there are a lot of opinions/speculations being made in the threads that are not stated as such. That is adding to the already unfortunate rumors being said about her.

For a kind refresher, here is a link to Websleuth's Rules:

Social media: Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Etiquette and Information Rules - Etiquette & Information

Alerts to Moderators Rules - Alerts to Moderators

What basis do you have in suggesting that the odds were that SS had a c-section?

In general, there are a lot of opinions/speculations being made in the threads that are not stated as such. That is adding to the already unfortunate rumors being said about her.

For a kind refresher, here is a link to Websleuth's Rules:

Social media: Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Etiquette and Information Rules - Etiquette & Information

Alerts to Moderators Rules - Alerts to Moderators

I absolutely didn’t mean to add to unfortunate rumors. Whether she had a c-section or not is purely speculation. Thanks for providing the links.

A lot of big events happened for SS in the space of one month before she went missing. She gave birth to twins and she was charged with a DUI. I’m trying to explore how these events may connect to her disappearance, by throwing out ideas.

I absolutely didn’t mean to add to unfortunate rumors. Whether she had a c-section or not is purely speculation. Thanks for providing the links.

A lot of big events happened for SS in the space of one month before she went missing. She gave birth to twins and she was charged with a DUI. I’m trying to explore how these events may connect to her disappearance, by throwing out ideas.

I think we all knew you were speculating by using “odds”.
Omg, the local forecast is getting worse. 15-20 below wind chill expected. I hope the search team bring parkas.

I find every case to have baseless/disgusting comments.
What pisses me off is if SS went missing in broad daylight from the mall or the grocery, it’d be totally dif’. Bc people would then think “omg,this could happen to me”, in this instance, people that don’t partake in the night life have a “she deserved it” ‘tude, IMO.
Totally agree. I think about some of the stuff I did when I went out in my 20s and 30s, and I’m horrified now. Regardless of what she did that night — of course some behaviors add to the overall risk — no one deserves to go out and never return home.

I find every case to have baseless/disgusting comments.
What pisses me off is if SS went missing in broad daylight from the mall or the grocery, it’d be totally dif’. Bc people would then think “omg,this could happen to me”, in this instance, people that don’t partake in the night life have a “she deserved it” ‘tude, IMO.

Not “deserved it” as much as this could not happen to me...as in, would not leave a bar with two or three men. As soon as some people read that, they stop reading. Jmo

Regarding her not having a coat... when I was that age I never wore a coat when I went out to a club/bar. Not only did I not want to hassle with it once I got inside, but also I didn’t own one cute enough for my outfit. :cool:

Me too, lol. Figured a few shots would warm me up once I got to my destination.

I am forever grateful there was no social media in my teens and early 20’s. That stuff follows you forever! I had fun and made horrible mistakes with no record of it, just my friends who have much better memories than me!

So am I understanding this correctly, she and the black man and the white man in the photo went to the parking garage. At that time the black man got in his vehicle and the white man got in his vehicle (two seperate vehicles) and evidently it appears that she got into the car because of the facetime. So, at first I thought it looked like she might have been hooking up with the black man as she appears to have her arm through his. In reality, he may have been being a gentleman and stablilizing her in those shoes of hers. So perhaps the white guy then took her and picked up a couple of friends and partied some more while cruising the back roads. Then dropped off his friends and was then ......that is where my mind goes right now. I also think she facetimed her Mom, because number one she had her Mom's car, perhaps her mom had work or plans the next day and she wanted to reassure her she would be home in the morning and she was not driving. Also it says she has four children, three might be with the Daddy, but perhaps her oldest was being watched over at home by Mom, another reason to check in and let her know she would be home in the morning. I do not believe when I look at the picture of this girl hunched up looking cold as heck, that she walked away from a farmhouse or barn out back in those shoes, in the cold. The only way would be if she got spooked and had to leave, or felt she had to leave and he would not take her. But even then, it does not mean he did not get in his car and follow her to retrieve her. This is all just speculation and my opinion as I mentally digest this beautiful young lady disappearing....I sadly think she is now and angel, I pray for Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil