Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps that is because LE doesn't want the public searching in that area? I sincerely hope this arctic blast we are receiving does not reach that far south and impede the search.
JMO

The ping area has been searched, from what I understand, and it is not near the search area that will be taking place in Garrard County. The wind chills that are supposed to be coming into the region are probably the biggest issue. Tuesday and Wed are supposed to be in the negative digits.

What I’ve heard several times is phone pinged near the bar.
I assumed she parted with it, one way or another. With the homeless/street population in Lex, I’d expect it has been found, but not turned over. Jmo
Or it has been found but LE hasn’t released that news.

Quoting myself. This is not right, is it? If she turned phone off, it would not ping, correct? So, if the last ping was near The Other Bar, shortly after FT with mom, did the battery die or did she turn it off so mom cdn’t call her?
Sorry......I’m confused.
No news this evening on the local.

The ping area has been searched, from what I understand, and it is not near the search area that will be taking place in Garrard County. The wind chills that are supposed to be coming into the region are probably the biggest issue. Tuesday and Wed are supposed to be in the negative digits.

Hey R, the ping was in Lex, near the bar. See my previous post. I know you know about the phones/pings/battery.

What I’ve heard several times is phone pinged near the bar.
I assumed she parted with it, one way or another. With the homeless/street population in Lex, I’d expect it has been found, but not turned over. Jmo
Or it has been found but LE hasn’t released that news.

The last ping was several miles from the bar, that may be hearsay, but it was stated a few days after she went missing, and the individual said their property was searched. I guess they thought maybe it was thrown out of the vehicle. Again, it was not in msm, so they may have just been seeking attention.

The last ping was several miles from the bar, that may be hearsay, but it was stated a few days after she went missing, and the individual said their property was searched. I guess they thought maybe it was thrown out of the vehicle. Again, it was not in msm, so they may have just been seeking attention.

Missing 1/4/19 – Savannah Spurlock – Lexington KY

I emailed WLEX & WKYT suggesting they STOP showing images of SS as a bleached blonde. Honestly, I could see her in Starbucks in the a.m. & would not recognize her, I have the wrong image embedded in my brain.

Well, it’d be nice if we’d get an update as to the last ping. Maybe LE needs to withhold that to entrap someone, in a lie.

Last edited:
I am forever grateful there was no social media in my teens and early 20’s. That stuff follows you forever! I had fun and made horrible mistakes with no record of it, just my friends who have much better memories than me!

Oh, you and me both!!! I can just envision the comments on my social media wall now... :eek::rolleyes::p:cool:

Kentucky police identify men last seen with missing young mother Savannah Spurlock

After recently giving birth to twin boys, Savannah Spurlock was looking forward to a night out on Jan. 4, according to her mother, Ellen Spurlock.

Savannah Spurlock Richmond Police Department
“That was the first time, that I knew of, that she had been out in months,” Ellen Spurlock told NBC's "Dateline." Ellen and Savannah, 22, live together in Richmond, Kentucky.

Last edited:
Missing 1/4/19 – Savannah Spurlock – Lexington KY

I emailed WLEX & WKYT suggesting they STOP showing images of SS as a bleached blonde. Honestly, I could see her in Starbucks in the a.m. & would not recognize her, I have the wrong image embedded in my brain.

Exactly! Someone could have seen her that next morning and that's a totally different woman in those pictures. This has been the strangest missing person case. That poor girl.

And good on you @Trudie!! Let us know if they email you back.

I am forever grateful there was no social media in my teens and early 20’s. That stuff follows you forever! I had fun and made horrible mistakes with no record of it, just my friends who have much better memories than me!

Oh, we were so lucky to have escaped SM. It was perfect not having cell phones. Bc, I had no way to call home when I had a flat tire or another curfew breaking issue. Which, happened nightly.

Exactly! Someone could have seen her that next morning and that's a totally different woman in those pictures. This has been the strangest missing person case. That poor girl.

And good on you @Trudie!! Let us know if they email you back.

I’m wondering it’s, too......did she anticipate not returning home & have a change of clothes in the car? I’m sure her mm wouldn’t have noticed what she carried out, she could have had stiff ready & slipped it in the car when mom was in bathroom or something.
It’s just not a good sitch. I bet her mom regrets letting her use the car. MOO
Sadly, we can assume, if she took off walking (like the intoxicated woman in link I posted last night) she’s dead. It’s been too long.

So am I understanding this correctly, she and the black man and the white man in the photo went to the parking garage. At that time the black man got in his vehicle and the white man got in his vehicle (two seperate vehicles) and evidently it appears that she got into the car because of the facetime. So, at first I thought it looked like she might have been hooking up with the black man as she appears to have her arm through his. In reality, he may have been being a gentleman and stablilizing her in those shoes of hers. So perhaps the white guy then took her and picked up a couple of friends and partied some more while cruising the back roads. Then dropped off his friends and was then ......that is where my mind goes right now. I also think she facetimed her Mom, because number one she had her Mom's car, perhaps her mom had work or plans the next day and she wanted to reassure her she would be home in the morning and she was not driving. Also it says she has four children, three might be with the Daddy, but perhaps her oldest was being watched over at home by Mom, another reason to check in and let her know she would be home in the morning. I do not believe when I look at the picture of this girl hunched up looking cold as heck, that she walked away from a farmhouse or barn out back in those shoes, in the cold. The only way would be if she got spooked and had to leave, or felt she had to leave and he would not take her. But even then, it does not mean he did not get in his car and follow her to retrieve her. This is all just speculation and my opinion as I mentally digest this beautiful young lady disappearing....I sadly think she is now and angel, I pray for Justice.

There’s not been anything reported regarding which car she left in but I do think there was probably a car swap at some point if she left in the truck

Kentucky police identify men last seen with missing young mother Savannah Spurlock

After recently giving birth to twin boys, Savannah Spurlock was looking forward to a night out on Jan. 4, according to her mother, Ellen Spurlock.

“That was the first time, that I knew of, that she had been out in months,” Ellen Spurlock told NBC's "Dateline." Ellen and Savannah, 22, live together in Richmond, Kentucky.

Why did her mom say she hadn’t been out in months?

She may not have been out in months. I’m assuming you’re referring to the arrest but that doesn’t mean she had gone out to the bars. If you look at the picture, she doesn’t looked dressed up. She could’ve been on her way to the store from her house, she could’ve been coming friend a family member or friends house...I don’t think her mom is making anything up to be deceiving

There’s not been anything reported regarding which car she left in but I do think there was probably a car swap at some point if she left in the truck

It sounds like it.
Boy, I can’t get over the contrast in the pix that have been used. Her brows are the same, that’s it.
Obviously her tats are unique. I think everyone following the case got the grainy images of her leaving the bar but have the other images stored in our memory bank.

Probably because she was pregnant with twins and maybe just to uncomfortable. Besides it isn't wise to drink and it is hard and awkward to dance.

I’m wondering it’s, too......did she anticipate not returning home & have a change of clothes in the car? I’m sure her mm wouldn’t have noticed what she carried out, she could have had stiff ready & slipped it in the car when mom was in bathroom or something.
It’s just not a good sitch. I bet her mom regrets letting her use the car. MOO
Sadly, we can assume, if she took off walking (like the intoxicated woman in link I posted last night) she’s dead. It’s been too long.

Everyone I've talked to, from that area, feels that she's deceased. They just have to locate her body. People have been out and there have been LEOs in that area. I think they even did a search that would show body heat (but it was the 8th before they spotted the black truck).

No way she took off and left wearing what she did from one of those boys homes.

Not buying it.

It would have been way too cold to walk away like the 3 POI are claiming happened.

Does anybody know what the temp was that night?
Especially in those high heels- no way, no how! Also, her Mom did say that she sounded intoxicated, which would be hard trying to walk with heels. Not to mention, where would she have walked to at that time, without being seen?

Apparently, Mom didn't know about her DUI. How did it come to be, that she borrowed her Mom's car for the night? Which car did she use when she got the DUI- if it was her own, why borrow Mom's car?

Also- that is crazy, having the wrong photos out with a different hair color! So many people might have spotted her and reported seeing her, if they had the right description!

Louisiana-based search team to help in search for missing Richmond mother

The Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team, which is made up of volunteers and 13 specialized search dogs, will be in Kentucky around midnight Monday to help in the search for Spurlock, said Toney Wade, the team’s commander."

If you've followed the Emily Wade thread, this is the same team that found her.
My sincerest wishes that Savannah will be found alive, but if not, found and brought home to her loved ones. I don't have a good feeling in my soul, but I hope I'm wrong. :(

Godspeed Cajun Coast SAR and furry angels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member