GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall this witness saying anything about a foot holding the victim down. She did say he was knocked down and stayed down.

I could ne wrong but I think the defense is tring to bolster Gouker confeesion that Trey had the rod first then Gouker hit him knocikng him down, then stepimg on his hand and taking the rod frim Trey.

I remember seeing a picture of young in an orange jumpsuit before they cut his hair and shaved off the mustache. I've searched high and low and cannot find one picture of him the way he looked before his arrest. Other than the ones shown of him when he's like 5 years old. I heard there were facebook pictures... anyone have a copy or link?

Thank you :)

I didn't read the autopsy report, but HLN was commenting about the time of trey's last meal, and amount of digestion when trey was killed, it put TOD around 10/11ish, hours before the 1:00am time when murder was supposed to have taken place. Idk how/when the 1am time frame was originally established???

I think it was from Cassie saying Young woke her up around 1:00-1:30

But if you look at the evidence and testimony, it strongly points to the fact that Gouker didn't do it.

I agree. The timeline makes it seem impossible to believe JG's confession. So what really happened?

Time of death can't be that early. Maybe he ate again later that night (the plate of food that was set aside that gouker claims he ate?) Based on the testimony, it had to be between 1 and 2, and Gouker has an alibi for 1:10 with the circle K video and later the video with Amanda. The police didn't do a very good investigation at all. So much missing from this case. They didnt bother with the cell phone records, which could have shown communication between the victim, Young and Gouker that night. They didn't bother to search the creek for the weapon. (Sounded like he didn't want to dirty his clothes, when he said it was all slime and muck)

It was part of her statement she gave at the Crimes Against Children center

Yes, but what did she say? I always felt there was something going on with her. I heard that her mother was under investigation for neglecting her.

What if Trey waited for them to go out to the Circle K before he snuck out. He could have eaten around midnight, went to the 'spot' with Young at 1... gives Gouker a perfect alibi.

If the time of death was that early then JG could be guilty, because he could have changed into the red shirt after killing Trey.

Hmmm, interesting point!!!!!

Time of death can't be that early. Maybe he ate again later that night (the plate of food that was set aside that gouker claims he ate?) Based on the testimony, it had to be between 1 and 2, and Gouker has an alibi for 1:10 with the circle K video and later the video with Amanda. The police didn't do a very good investigation at all. So much missing from this case. They didnt bother with the cell phone records, which could have shown communication between the victim, Young and Gouker that night. They didn't bother to search the creek for the weapon. (Sounded like he didn't want to dirty his clothes, when he said it was all slime and muck)

But can we even believe this????? We have no way of knowing if he's being truthful about anything.

How the hell did the ME not determine TOD?????

Dear god I'm watching HLN, and they are reviewing ME diagram of wounds and the "blunt heavy" object that the ME testified about. they are discussing how the lawn mower blade could have been the murder weapon. How the hell was that not tested?????????

I didn't hear any evidence presented about the other forensic evidence found at the scene, ie., cig. Butts, water bottles, and sweatpants....

I think this kid is going to be acquitted.

Dear god I'm watching HLN, and they are reviewing ME diagram of wounds and the "blunt heavy" object that the ME testified about. they are discussing how the lawn mower blade could have been the murder weapon. How the hell was that not tested?????????

I didn't hear any evidence presented about the other forensic evidence found at the scene, ie., cig. Butts, water bottles, and sweatpants....

I think this kid is going to be acquitted.

I think he'll be convicted.

Seems the police did a pretty shoddy job from the beginning IMO

I remember seeing a picture of young in an orange jumpsuit before they cut his hair and shaved off the mustache. I've searched high and low and cannot find one picture of him the way he looked before his arrest. Other than the ones shown of him when he's like 5 years old. I heard there were facebook pictures... anyone have a copy or link?
308688_620578474637695_2065221285_n.jpg

Found one with the mustache and sideburns, before they made him shave. Looks much older no?

I don't see much difference, personally. If anything the bum fluff attempt at a moustache only accentuated his immaturity.

I don't see much difference, personally. If anything the bum fluff attempt at a moustache only accentuated his immaturity.

Ha, ha. I was like that's a mustache?????

Also, regarding murder weapon. When HLN was doing their demo on the wounds inflicted using the bat, and I thought, what it broke/splintered? Could that be the sharp, heavy object?

Just a few off-immediate thoughts......... Cops probably should have watched the sex video to check the time as well as explain the banana (yeccch) but also to see if Amanda's neck bruises were really hickeys or from rough sex choking. They may have preferred to not know. Also, it's possible that Trey DID munch on Big's leftovers after the BBQ and that's why there was still visible stomach contents. So, time of death is correct. JMO JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia