Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mother-of-three Carol, who shares another daughter with John, was reportedly found in the hallway of the house with a crossbow bolt in her chest, with evidence of ligatures discovered near the victims.

A source told the Guardian the three women were not tied up when found by police, but there were ligature marks around their face and wrists as well as signs of injuries to their knees.

Edit- Sorry I missed that this had been discussed before about the ligature marks.

I wouldnt call life on a criminal psychiatric ward comfortable

They can be worse than prison
Even the nice ones are... still a psychiatric ward

Instead of being locked up with criminals, you're locked up with crazy criminals

Also people often end up spending even longer locked up if they are committed and 'get off' on mental health grounds, than when they are found guilty and imprisoned.
Good to know thank you , in my country its a little different as far as I'm aware if they are deemed mentally fit after a certain amount of time (sometimes shorter than prison sentence although our prison sentences for murder are not mandatory life and don't quote me but I think 20 years is maximum) they can be released)imo life should mean life you take one well you lose yours

Why give him what he wanted?

This way, he can be put through a murder trial and spend a very long time locked up in prison, with bad food, no freedom and interminable boredom during 23 hour bang up.
I fully agree and while Im aware no number of answers will give the remaining family members peace but sometimes a family in these situations need to see justice been served killing himself would have been an easy way out he would not be answerable to his actions or put through the discomfort of a trial ,i do hope he is not afforded the luxury of listening to trial in his cell and has to face the remaining family members of these three beautiful women and personally if there is a family that needs a trial for whatever reasons important to themselves it is taxes/money well spent

1720693828064.jpeg
The flowers sit beneath a police cordon, still in place nearly 36 hours since the police were first called. Five uniformed officers are guarding entrance to the cul-de-sac. Journalists are not being allowed in and pedestrians and drivers are being signed in and out by the officers.

Ashlyn Close with bunches of flowers on the ground to the right, and uniformed police officers stand behind a police car and police cordon

The young dog groomer reposted her final tweet on social media platform X on July 3, which read: 'I admire women who leave, idgaf if you left after the 1st time or the 12th time I admire s***! Idgaf if ppl calling you dumb for 11 years but in the 12th year you decided you was done. It takes A LOT of strength to break a tie. It takes ALOT of self love to choose yo self.'

Glyn Nicholas who lives in a neighbouring house, said Louise was upset about breaking up with her boyfriend.

"Louise was a very nice girl. She ran a dog grooming business from the house," he told the MailOnline.

"I heard that she split from a boyfriend last week and was very upset about it. So much so that she was driving home at some point last week and drove into a wooden telegraph pole not far from the house.

"Another dog groomer - who is a friend of Louise's - told me that her car door had caved in because of the crash."

Hannah Hunt’s colleagues say she was loved by customers​

Hannah Hunt’s colleagues have paid tribute to her as a “fantastic” therapist whose clients loved her.
In a post on Facebook, staff at the Anti-Ageing Clinic in Radlett said: “It is with deep regret and sadness of the horrific murder on Tuesday night of our skin therapist Hannah.
“She was a fantastic therapist and clients loved her. We send our condolences and prayers to her Dad, sister and family.
“She was very much a part of our team. Please bear with us at this terrible time.”

Did the victims call police and police arrived on the scene first? I know it didn't help them, but it's better than if their father/husband arrived before police.
I don't think the police did get there first, from what I've read - but the victims certainly alerted them, according to this...

ETA I read that John Hunt came home and found them but that was in the early reports of the event, so could have been confused with 'found them with services working on them'.

The victims call police and police arrived on the scene first? I know it didn't help them, but it's better than if their father/husband arrived before police.
It's still murky, but I do think the police arrived before dad and someone(s) was still alive when help first arrived. Hopefully the timeline will become clearer.

jmo

Timeline of events​

• Police officers were called to Ashlyn Close in Bushey, Hertfordshire, just before 19:00 on Tuesday, after a neighbour reported hearing screaming
  • The three women were found seriously injured and died at the scene despite the efforts of paramedics
  • Armed police searched a home in Rendlesham Road, Enfield, on Wednesday at around 08:00
  • Police confirmed the killings were "targeted" and warned the public not to approach Mr Clifford
  • "Extensive police resources", including helicopters and armed officers, were deployed on Wednesday to find the suspect
  • Hertfordshire Police issued a statement just before 18:30 on Wednesday announcing officers had found and apprehended Mr Clifford in Enfield
  • The force said he was receiving treatment after being found with injuries
Locator map of scene of killings in Bushey, Hertfordshire

The Telegraph reported that BBC 5 Live racing commentator John Hunt, father to Hannah, 28, and Louise, 25, and husband to Carol, 61, may have found the bodies of his family in their home on returning from a racecourse and raised the alarm

He turned the crossbow on himself? Is that what they are saying?
How on earth does a person shoot themselves with a crossbow? I didn't get the impression that it was a small crossbow under that cloth he had covering it, in the CCTV vision.
Maybe that is why he only injured himself, because I can't imagine that it is easy to kill yourself with a crossbow.

How on earth does a person shoot themselves with a crossbow? I didn't get the impression that it was a small crossbow under that cloth he had covering it, in the CCTV vision.
Maybe that is why he only injured himself, because I can't imagine that it is easy to kill yourself with a crossbow.

He had other weapons as was earlier reported.
Maybe he had a knife as well?

By the way,
in my country according to Act on weapons and ammunition,
crossbows are considered weapons in Polish law.
As a result of this classification
a citizen who wants to own a crossbow must first apply for a permit,
which can only be obtained if he/she presents
an "important reason for possessing a weapon"
and meets a number of other criteria.

Last edited:
He had other weapons as was earlier reported.
Maybe he had a knife as well?

It sounds as if he shot himself with something.

The article said ..... "An ex-soldier suspected of murdering his ex-girlfriend and two members of her family in a brutal crossbow attack is believed to have shot himself as the net tightened around him."

It also says that the crossbow was 3ft long.

Maybe the police will explain a little, when they give the morning update they are stated to be giving.

Moment 'triple crossbow killer' who 'shot dead BBC man's wife and two daughters' before turning the weapon on himself is snared in cemetery by armed police

Last edited:
With the feet or toes on the trigger maybe? Same way people do it with shotguns sometimes?
Gruesome

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons
Back