Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don;t give a darn about her weight. Or her looks. I mean, anyone in that situation would experience some physical changes. But I am interested in her physical appearance in relation to what it may tell us and what her face tells me is that guilt and pressure is eating her alive.

I don't think you can kill a child if you are not a sociopath and live on, a happy and healthy life.

It's in the eyes...as the Bard said, "Eyes are the windows to the soul." Compare TH eyes to Kaine's.

It's in the eyes...as the Bard said, "Eyes are the windows to the soul." Compare TH eyes to Kaine's.

That was the first thing that hit me about her in the beginning...the picture of her leaning her head on Kaine's shoulder. To me, her eyes were just off. They didn't look sad or freaked out. They just looked like was"trying" to look sad. JMO.

There was a point in that same interview where she was rolling her eyes. It was brief but there.

Kyron's Case Archive has tons of info as well.

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=1381370747458004102005565268019

^^this is the main archive, and there's a bunch of subject-specific sub-sections. You can get to them
via the Library drop-down list on the left side of the page.

Most everything about Kyron's case is there, you will have to look... there's over 3000 files in all,
Kyron-related including videos, pictures, articles.

ReecieV, maybe we can find that interview in the link above. I remember discussion about that but can't remember if I saw that look, or not. I would love to review that clip. My computer is acting funky so I will have to look later.

By the way, thanks for posting here. :seeya: Hope you'll continue posting with us.

ReecieV, maybe we can find that interview in the link above. I remember discussion about that but can't remember if I saw that look, or not. I would love to review that clip. My computer is acting funky so I will have to look later.

By the way, thanks for posting here. :seeya: Hope you'll continue posting with us.

Here is a video of the June 11 press conference where the family made their first appearance and TY and KH make statements. DY and TH are there as well. I believe this is TH only appearance with the family (eta there was also one on June 14).

http://www.katu.com/home/video/96172864.html

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106914"]Kyron's family statements, appearances news conferences - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] (post 28, 29, 30 has links to still photos)

Here is a video of the June 11 press conference where the family made their first appearance and TY and KH make statements. DY and TH are there as well. I believe this is TH only appearance with the family (eta there was also one on June 14).

Kyron's family statements, appearances news conferences - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (post 28, 29, 30 has links to still photos)

Thank you so much for posting that, overtherainbow. I looked through it but would like to take more time to view it again. I didn't see the eye roll but I saw what I saw the first time I saw it. Everything about her body language looked awkward to me, and "put on". I thought it the first time I saw her. But, that's just a gut instinct. She could just be a phony "interesting person" who doesn't relate well to others. In and of itself it doesn't prove anything. But, it was the starting point to all of the other "interesting" stuff.

Kyron's family statements, appearances news conferences - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (post 28, 29, 30 has links to still photos)
Overtherainbow I think that first one is it. The resolution isn't as good as when it was first on and I was looking at a big screan. Also her looking up at Desire when the Tony ? step dad says "We know you will be back with us soon." It gives me the willies.

Happy to finally be on. I've read for a while but my acct was locked. I hope I'm posting this right. A lot more rules here I'm from the old Caylee days with Your Turn. Anyone know where he's at now ?

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...t=6&o=601&_suid=13818300678160164796552726098

Still not the best .. about the 3:15 angle is bad but it looks like she rolled her eyes after she looked up.

I remember talking about that moment when this first aired and we were breaking down the body language and our gut feelings from this press briefing. And yeah, I can see it as rolled eyes, but I always thought it was more like Terri was keeping her eyes downcast, and that was something of a sort of sneaking look up at Desiree to sort of gauge her emotion. Like when you try to keep your eyes averted but look at something anyway?

And ugh, the body language. She looks fake sad, and real guilty. Desiree to me always looked like someone barely keeping it together for the press conference. Like she was terrified and just holding it together. Tony looked serious and apprehensive and like he deeply suspected this would not have a good outcome, and was going to progress through it as a support system and rock. (to me, this was always a completely appropriate position for him, considering the relationships and family histories and his job). Kaine looks like someone who does all his emotional processing on the inside and is grateful for a task or a job that has to be done, because that's something solid to tackle. Terri was just a mess. Like she didn't look scared that her stepson was out there with a crazed pedophile, she wasn't apprehensive wondering what had happened, she wasn't processing on the inside - she was "sad", like she was at a funeral. Like she wasn't in "wait and see" mode. She wasn't in "what could have happened???" mode. She wasn't in "maybe he'll be found!" mode. She was in "I'm a mourner at a funeral and therefore I'm very sad" mode.

Also it always struck me as weird how she turned her shoulder on Kaine in order to "comfort" Desiree - except instead of comfort, she clung to her like a limpet while Desiree stood unreacting. Now that we know so much more of the history between all of them - this is SO much more weird!

I remember talking about that moment when this first aired and we were breaking down the body language and our gut feelings from this press briefing. And yeah, I can see it as rolled eyes, but I always thought it was more like Terri was keeping her eyes downcast, and that was something of a sort of sneaking look up at Desiree to sort of gauge her emotion. Like when you try to keep your eyes averted but look at something anyway?

And ugh, the body language. She looks fake sad, and real guilty. Desiree to me always looked like someone barely keeping it together for the press conference. Like she was terrified and just holding it together. Tony looked serious and apprehensive and like he deeply suspected this would not have a good outcome, and was going to progress through it as a support system and rock. (to me, this was always a completely appropriate position for him, considering the relationships and family histories and his job). Kaine looks like someone who does all his emotional processing on the inside and is grateful for a task or a job that has to be done, because that's something solid to tackle. Terri was just a mess. Like she didn't look scared that her stepson was out there with a crazed pedophile, she wasn't apprehensive wondering what had happened, she wasn't processing on the inside - she was "sad", like she was at a funeral. Like she wasn't in "wait and see" mode. She wasn't in "what could have happened???" mode. She wasn't in "maybe he'll be found!" mode. She was in "I'm a mourner at a funeral and therefore I'm very sad" mode.

Also it always struck me as weird how she turned her shoulder on Kaine in order to "comfort" Desiree - except instead of comfort, she clung to her like a limpet while Desiree stood unreacting. Now that we know so much more of the history between all of them - this is SO much more weird!

Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations. Some people even laugh at super inappropriate times. Human beings can have very strange reactions. That said, the acid test for me is that everyone else was looking shell shocked, scared, anguished, out of their minds frantic....and well....she just didn't. Period.

Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations. Some people even laugh at super inappropriate times. Human beings can have very strange reactions. That said, the acid test for me is that everyone else was looking shell shocked, scared, anguished, out of their minds frantic....and well....she just didn't. Period.

There are things your gut tells you that your words can't describe. Laughing can be an accidentally inappropriate but totally normal reaction, or it could be someone taking pleasure in others' pain. Your gut can probably sense the difference, even if you use the word "laughing" to convey both reactions. Every reaction isn't normal, even if everyone doesn't react the same. Some reactions, even ones that if spoken about might be textbook "normal" for the situation, are clearly inappropriate and stand out. Like someone can be "sad" but their sadness doesn't feel right. Or someone can be "angry" but their anger feels off. And anyone could easily say that sadness and anger are appropriate emotions - but it's the genesis of those emotions that hits your gut as the "right kind" of appropriate emotion, or not.

And like you said - the other parents' reactions just FEEL appropriate, and Terri's doesn't. She's missing something and has too much of something else.

:seeya: Thanks for all the updates !

I missed the recent news and I see Terri made an "appearance" in court :

WOW !

:twocents: This is JMO but I think that this is finally taking a toll on her.

:twocents: She KNOWS what happened to little Kyron. :banghead:

:please: for Kyron, and Desiree and Kaine !

I know I know. I commented before, but seeing that pic of her just astounds me.

Attorneys clean up their clients all of the time. Are they not doing their job or do they want her to appear deranged?

How hard would it be to put that hair up in a nice French Twist?

Or, does she think she looks fine and does not take advice from anyone?

The bottom line is that it does not matter what the public thinks, so maybe that is why she greeted the world as she did. She does not care or is so arrogant that she thinks she looke great.

WOW !

Wow, weird, the wrinkles over her eyebrows and her under eye circles make this big X. Like X marks the spot, you know?

Yes! I always took that upward glance as her trying to see what pain and sadness looked like so she would know how she should try to look. The downcast eyes never appeared sad to me, just what she thought sad would look like. And also to avoid anyone seeing what was really in her eyes.

WOW !

Actually, to me, from the neck up, Terri looks like a bag lady. Just unkempt.

And regarding the initial press conference video, it always seemed like Terri was looking to Desiree to see 'how' to act, since she probably did do something to Kyron, but even if she didn't, she doesn't have any empathy and has no idea how to behave...like a sociopath.

Wow, weird, the wrinkles over her eyebrows and her under eye circles make this big X. Like X marks the spot, you know?

Some serious luggage under those eyes. To me, it looks as if she didn't sleep the night before. After successfully hiding for so long, I'm sure she was pretty anxious about appearing in public.

Terri looks 'hardened' to me, almost masculine.

capturfiles_1151.jpg

sxpd.jpg

Similarities?

Those eyes are piercing. She's glaring at someone: The person taking the picture? Kane? The public? The disheveled appearance makes her look deranged, but she looks more defiant than anything.

My impression of the early press conference video is that Terri was glancing at Desiree to mimic her emotions. Terri dabbed at her face with a tissue a couple of times, but there were no signs of real tears and her expression changed quickly. This is a woman who can change her emotions at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove