Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge ordered her to leave? I thought they reached an agreement that she would vacate by 3PM today...

The judge ordered her to leave? I thought they reached an agreement that she would vacate by 3PM today...

There are reports that she's already moved out.
"As of Friday night, she's believed to be staying with family in Roseburg.

The Roseburg neighborhood where Terri Horman's parents Larry and Carol Walton live was definitely visibly shaken Friday night. Many neighbors are reacting to the possibility that Terri might be moving in just a few houses down. Ordered by the courts, Terri Horman has moved out of the Portland home she shared with Kaine Horman."
http://kezi.com/news/local/181743

Also here:
"She agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday, but sources said she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html

Just a question Is it normal for the spouse not to know if the other has a mental illness that they have been seeking treatment for?

Index of Questions to Kaine from Media July 15/16 2010

Index of Oregonian Questions
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

Q. Kaine, did you know the landscaper who was involved in the alleged murder-for-hire plot? Did you ever meet him?

Q: What are you reactions to this week's developments in court documents, which said Terri Horman had struck up a relationship with Kaine's high school friend, Michael Cook, and was sexting him days after you moved out and filed for divorce?

Q: What were the "red flags" or warning signs that Desiree Young thought she may have missed prior to Kyron's disappearance? Desiree told the Today Show that Kyron seemed increasingly unhappy when he left their home after his visits with the Youngs. Kaine, did you see any warning signs and if so what?

Q: While you have said your marriage suffered after Baby K's birth and Terri's post-partum depression, was there any talk of separating or divorce before Kyron disappeared?

Q: Can you describe how Terri Horman handled the polygraph requests? I believe you have said to others that Terri walked out of a second polygraph, and then waited about 10 days before taking a third? Can you clarify this for us?

Q: Kaine, when are you planning to return to work?

Q: How is Baby K doing? What have you told Baby K about why she can't see her mom? Have Terri's parents seen Baby K or will they be able to and if so under what circumstances?

Q:Kaine, how is the rest of your family handling the situation?

Q: What is your reaction to Terri's attorney's characterization of the "witchhunt" aimed at his client?

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

Q: Do you expect to open your home, once you're back in it, for a more thorough search of it by law enforcement? Do you know if they've combed through the house carefully, with a dog?

Index of KPTV Fox 12 Questions
http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html

FOX 12: Kaine, we know that you are trying to fast track the process of Terri moving out of your house, can you explain why and what you want the judge to know about why it's important for you right now?

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?

FOX 12: Desiree, Kaine and Tony -- all three of you are becoming more and more vocal about the fact that you think Terri is lying and that she's behind Kyron's disappearance. How do you think she might be reacting to that? Do you think it's pushing her to start cooperating with police?

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Index of KOIN Questions (Set 1)
http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Kaine-answers-email-from-KOIN/aJDJ5d1MAEq94L0y4msQBA.cspx

Do you believe Michael Cook could be called to court?

Did you have any concerns about Michael Cook before?

What's your focus?

Should Terri be arrested?

Index of KOIN Questions (Set 2)
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...e-will-spot-Kyron/rL1u2wvUZkGeDwLhNgEdNA.cspx

KOIN: How did Kaine meet Terri?

Q: Did Terri care for Kyron when he was a baby?

Q: How are you holding up?

Q: Have you gone back to work?

Q: Describe how life is without Kyron.

Q: Why do you think Terri is involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Q: Do you believe that Michael Cook could be called to court for his alleged role?

Q: Did you have any serious concerns about Cook before the allegations came forward?

Q: Is there anything the public should know at this point? Any kind words about Kyron?

Q: Has Kaine ever heard of [the alleged landscaper hired by Terri Horman to kill Kaine]? Has he ever seen him on his property?

Q: When would you like to be back home?

Q: Do you feel safe?

Q: Should Terri be arrested

Q: What's your response to the allegations Terri had an inappropriate relationship with Michael Cook?

Q: What do you think Michael was going to do with the information about your current address?

Q: Have you been told where Terri will be staying after she moves out of the house?

Q: With Terri out of the home, do you still feel like there is a threat to you and Baby K? Do Desiree and Tony feel there is a threat to them?

Q: A number of people in the public have written us asking for an explanation as to why Kyron was living with Kaine and only visiting Desiree (as it were). Would you feel comfortable giving a brief response?

Q: Can you please, both Desiree and Kaine, explain why you believe Kyron is alive? Have investigators given you specific reason to believe so?

Q: What are you doing to prepare the home for Kyron’s return and Baby K’s well being?

Q: Do you foresee another busy week with investigators?

Q: Regarding Terri and the polygraphs; can you walk us through her response to the request to even take the test and her reactions to both polygraph sessions?

Index of KATU Questions
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in? Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc? Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not? Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

There are reports that she's already moved out.
"As of Friday night, she's believed to be staying with family in Roseburg.

The Roseburg neighborhood where Terri Horman's parents Larry and Carol Walton live was definitely visibly shaken Friday night. Many neighbors are reacting to the possibility that Terri might be moving in just a few houses down. Ordered by the courts, Terri Horman has moved out of the Portland home she shared with Kaine Horman."
http://kezi.com/news/local/181743

Also here:
"She agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday, but sources said she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html

Do you know if she took the mustang?

well, he didn't know about a few things, like her MFH plot so he may think that there's a lot he doesn't know about her

finding something like that out must put the entire 7 years into question IMO

I have a good friend who's ex-daughter-in-law is very much like Terry. My friend's ex-daughter-in-law has had three marriages, three divorces, 6 children with four different fathers, and numerous extra-marital affairs during her marriages. She's committed two felony crimes - felony insurance fraud and grand theft, and spent time in jail. She's committed other crimes for which she wasn't prosecuted - one for lack of evidence and several others that she got away with.

My friend keeps up-to-date on her ex-daughter-in-law as her son and two teenage grandchildren keep her informed. I helped my friend by showing her how to research court records when her son was involved in a custody battle with the ex-daughter-in-law. He won primary custody.

If there's one thing my friend has learned, it's that there's a pattern of behavior with a sociopath/narcissistic personality. They keep doing the same thing over and over again. My friend has gotten to know the other husbands and their families, as they're all victims of this woman. In each case the husband was very surprised to learn about things the woman was doing behind his back while he was married to her.

I don't doubt that in this case, Kaine is just now learning things about Terry that have come as a complete surprise to him. It began with learning about the hit man, and I'm sure there's a lot of things, some minor some major, that he's just now learning.

But no one that I have heard of has anything negative to say about Terri, prior to any of this, except for Desiree. Not even her ex-husbands.

I think like a lot of people who realize at some point they're living with an abuser (or crazy person, or narcissist, etc), you have clues and red flags, but you love them or maybe you're just comfortable with the life you've built so you dismiss or excuse or justify each individual red flag as it happens. Oh, she's pregnant and it's the hormones. It's just post-partum depression. She's just overwhelmed with the kids. It's just a bad time of the month. And so forth.

At some point something might break - as it has here - and cause you to REALLY look at those red flags as a pattern. And for us, from the outside, we "met" TH as this suspicious hypersexual inappropriate woman who may have wanted to have her husband killed. We saw all the red flags AND their resulting craziness all at once. Probably over years, without knowing all the facts, they weren't as alarming.

I think Terri WAS becoming something different in Kaine's eyes before Kyron disappeared. I also think she was revealed to be a different person entirely from the woman he believed he'd married once Kyron vanished and LE started informing Kaine about her actions.

So maybe when Kaine says she "has become" a different person, he's speaking of his perception of her. I'm guessing he didn't know pre-June that she was the sort of person who might have him killed. Now he must adjust his image of her in his mind. His mind is now changing the Terri-picture to include this new knowledge and his vision of her is changing almost daily. In his mind she's "becoming" a different person. Though perhaps intellectually he'd realize she was always this person, he just didn't know it.

I think it's quite likely that Terry kept many secrets from Kaine, and he's just now learning about them. What he's learning is changing Kaine's perception of the woman he married. She's not the person he thought she was, and he's now seeing her for what she really is.

Sociopaths are very charming. Hard to believe that they are any different than they appear. That is why many times, in cases like this, everyone says that they are shocked. This is not the first time.

He hadn't thought about it until he was asked??? Thats the first thing I did...I took my wedding ring off when I found out my husband was cheating...

IMO theres just something strange about him.

Does anyone think its strange that the Judge ordered her to leave? I always thought both parties can stay at the residence until the divorce is settled...

In my experience (and I've had a few) one of the parties usually leaves before the divorce is settled----and if there are small children involved and both husband and wife do not know who should leave, it's usually the husband that moves out because it takes a lot more for the wife to move herself and the kids out. This is assuming she wants to retain custody of the kids and her attorney may advise her, as mine did, if you want the marital home then ask him to move out. For some silly reason it's worth more points when arguing for who gets what. That's not to say that in all situations do one of the parties move out. I suppose that, and I've heard of recent situations, both husband and wife can get along in the house until the divorce is settled but things are usually strained and I'll bet if the people who remained were to answer truthfully, they'd admit every bit of just that. Just look at Lisa Stebic, her husband and family. They got along so well under the same roof during their divorce that he made her disappear! (JMO)

Dead on.

Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that.

That's not something to admire. That's seriously unhealthy. A time bomb just waiting to go off...

I agree...except I don't think it's the case at all given her history. Multiple marriages, collecting child support from a (person) that isn't even the child's bio father, sending older son away rather than dealing, and especially the body building. Personally, I think the body builiding (especially with the other stuff in mind) is borderline aberrant behavior (sorry if I offend, but that's what I think). And it's certainly time consuming and self-focused, if nothing else. Maybe kh was into it to, so he didn't see it that way. But no way, no how, do I see her as selfless. Personally, I think she's has NPD or is sociopath, and anything to do with being *selfless* is an act. So i guess I agree with you that it's unhealthy, but maybe for different reasons.

I think she didn't take the car because she might have assumed that the FBI had put a GPS on it. What do you think?

Scanner Forum Moderator Join Date: Mar 2009

I think she didn't take the car because she might have assumed that the FBI had put a GPS on it. What do you think?

Oh! Never thought of that! You are probably right!

Do you know if she took the mustang?

She did not...at least not yet. And sources are saying it's not due to any particular arrangement with KH and/or the court. Maybe it's titled in his name and it's certainly more recognizable with the RDSQRL plate. jmoo.

IMO Yup, there is only ONE reason the Mustang was left behind - tracking device.

Her attorney probably made it clear, "Don't take that car, you can get another one."

But no one that I have heard of has anything negative to say about Terri, prior to any of this, except for Desiree. Not even her ex-husbands.

But I have seen someone posting out there about how bad the sitituation became for Terri once she first became pregant but since it is not in a MSM article I can't post here.

Mmm hmm. Something tells me both of their vehicles have GPS on them now. ;)

Nothing can stop them from slapping a GPS on any vehicle though. And I am sure her and her lawyer are well aware of that.

I agree...except I don't think it's the case at all given her history. Multiple marriages,
Something all the players have in common

collecting child support from a dude that isn't even the child's bio father,
The 'dude' adopted, therefore it's his child.

sending older son away rather than dealing,
we don't know what was 'dealt' with before the child went to his grandparents; it was reported that there was strife between him and kaine though

and especially the body building.
I don't agree that body-building is 'aberrant' behavior; in any case, kaine seems to be as much of a gym-rat as Terri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank