Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The type of steroids one takes for asthma, arthritis, inflammatory response, i.e. prednisone, solu medrol etc. are not exactly the same as anabolic steroids used by body builders, Different side effects, tho the anabolics do make you gain weight, same as prednisone, et al.

I, for one, am blaming my large rear on my Flonase nasal spray and not, in fact, sitting at the puter chair with my popcorn. :angel:

Maybe TH would be able to give her side if she had nothing to hide? Just a thought.

I know! That was kind of strange.
she said, "where do I start?" and than debunked some of the crap in the news... I didn't find it strange at all.. (and they also said they cannot talk about lies she told pertaining to the ongoing investigation)

I didn't realize there was a separate thread on this, so I'll bring over my post from the PC thread:

Wow - so Kaine didn't know TH was drinking for months, then got a DUI? Wow - just wow. How do you drink yourself to sleep without your spouse not knowing about it.

s/bbm

I don't believe that at all. No way in hell --- IF he was living and sleeping with the woman --- that he didn't realize she was drinking herself to sleep. No. Way.

Ever been with someone who drank themselves to sleep? Or been there when someone who'd been drinking the night before wakes up?

Phew.... they may be able to hide their drinking, or control their behavior around others, but they can't control the smell.

And if I heard it correctly, Kaine claims Terri's son was sent away because of all that went on with Kyron's disappearance, yet we know he left their home long before (in March? earlier? gotta dig up the father's interview). I wish the reporter would have called him on that.

As echoed by others before, another interesting thing is the picture this provides about the closeness, or lack thereof, between TH and KH. Not knowing that your significant other is getting drunk every night, or close to, for six months suggests that the two of you are never going to bed at the same time, sleeping in different areas of the house, not giving a goodnight kiss, etc.

KH also notes that while he kind of knew her routine, he didn't know for sure what she was up to day to day. That suggests a developed lack of communication that ran over time (i.e. distance in the relationship). The possibility of a "secret life" or hidden personality can often sprout from said distance, and if she were to do something out of the norm she would be less likely to suffer any consequences because only she would know about it anyway. I mean, I knew these two didn't have the greatest relationship in the world but it doesn't sound like they had that normal talk that we all have...you know, about how our day went, almost ever.

she said, "where do I start?" and than debunked some of the crap in the news... I didn't find it strange at all.. (and they also said they cannot talk about lies she told pertaining to the ongoing investigation)

Well there were years prior to the investigation. I expected a whole laundry list, hopefully of significant things. She had a hard time with it. My opinion.

Steriods don't make you lose weight do they? I thought they helped bulk you up?

I saw those pictures and believe me she was bulked up... She didn't get that way in 3 or 4 moths by just lifting weights......God knows what all she was taking to get from 180 something lbs to 120 or so lbs in that short length of time....JMO...

I don't find the interview odd at all. In reference to his discussion of Terri's "drug use," he plainly stated that it was nothing like narcotics, etc., it simply was stimulants, steroids, aspirin, and ibuprofen and was in reference to her competition.

He stated about the alcohol use that it was pure speculation on his part.

Kaine states that he isn't going to get into how he met Terri and I see that as his right 100%, he doesn't want to delve into that and DY agrees with what he says.

Actually, he said he didn't know that she was taking steroids. He said legal stuff, but taken in doses higher than normal.

Well there were years prior to the investigation. I expected a whole laundry list, hopefully of significant things. She had a hard time with it. My opinion.

I think we all wanted to HEAR the laundry list (I did LOL) but the reporter cut her off

People can cover themselves. She was a SAHM, and easily could drink during the day and be fine by the time he got home from work. There's other ways of covering it too. The day she got the DUI was probably her first big slip up. I'm not surprised that he might not have know she was drinking.
But that's not what he said. He said she was drinking herself to sleep.

Actually, he said he didn't know that she was taking steroids. He said legal stuff, but taken in doses higher than normal.
He later stated he didn't know what all she was taking and told the reporter he could draw his own conclusions...JMO

Kiara not asking for mom, and her demeanor - she's a whole new kid.

wow

I saw those pictures and believe me she was bulked up... She didn't get that way in 3 or 4 moths by just lifting weights......God knows what all she was taking to get from 180 something lbs to 120 or so lbs in that short length of time....JMO...

Anyone can lose 60 pounds in 3 or 4 months if they go on a strick schedule of protein drinks, the right diet, exercise and lifting weights. Basically we are talking about 5 pounds a week for 3 months or 3.75 pounds a week for 4 months.

I could drink myself to sleep and no one know.
It only takes a shot and a half and I am out cold....cheap drunk I suppose..
I can brush my teeth...and be out for the night..

Hiding a bottle on the other hand....would be much trickier!

Could have been a Terri lie - "BooHoo, poor me - I've been drinking myself to sleep..."

Might not even be true.

Kaine is probably so confused right now - he's got to be rethinking everything she ever said to him,.

It was interesting that Kaine knew nothing about Terri drinking herself to sleep every night for 6 months. How could anyone not know their other half is not drinking. The infamous "good-night" kiss would be a give-a-way as well as other moments. :crazy:

Actually i dont see this is a issue at all. Kaine could simply have gone to bed earlier than her ie maybe she stayed up after him playing World of Warcraft.

Kiara not asking for mom, and her demeanor - she's a whole new kid.

wow

IMO, Baby K is only 20 months old and probably is confused because she was taken out of the house for all those weeks and now back in the house without her brother or mother. This is reason enough for Baby K's demeanor to change and giving the impression of being a whole new child.

I would love to know what Kaine stated to Baby K, IF she asked "where is mommy" weeks ago after Kaine removed her from the house.

She said she wouldn't go into it, after asking Kaine if they should bring it up, he then said, isn't there a later example.
IMO, seems clear she thinks of TH as dishonest for having an affair with a married man. Kaine is not innocent in this by any means, and I don't hold him in high regard for that, however...really has nothing to do with the current relationships Kaine and Desiree have, and how they have chosen to get past it.
I also don't think he is throwing her under the bus for this, if anything he shelters her from that part of the relationship, indicating she was a very different person then.

He phrased his question by referencing what Desiree had said ... that Terri hadn't told the truth in the 7 years she'd known her. Aside from the affair (which Kaine thinks wasn't an affair) in the very beginning and what's happened since Kyron disappeared (in the last 2 months) I think it is telling she couldn't come up with an example of Terri's chronic lying in that interim. I understand her hatred for Terri and at the same time I think her statement was obviously a gross exaggeration. I also believe Terri has lied since Kyron went missing. However if Terri was a chronic liar, as she claims, she should have been able to give examples not related to Kyron's case or the affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member