Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could drink myself to sleep and no one know.
It only takes a shot and a half and I am out cold....cheap drunk I suppose..
I can brush my teeth...and be out for the night..

Hiding a bottle on the other hand....would be much trickier!

My dad did it. He was unemployed while my mom worked. He drank all day and then took the cans to recycling before my mom got home. Hindsight's 20/20. She can look back and see it, but she was busy with 2 children under 8 and working full-time and missed a lot then.

Course, I know that's just our family's experience, but it's an illustration that it happens.

Anyone can lose 60 pounds in 3 or 4 months if they go on a strick schedule of protein drinks, the right diet, exercise and lifting weights. Basically we are talking about 5 pounds a week for 3 months or 3.75 pounds a week for 4 months.

Hi Patty G..I know for a fact muscle weighs more than fat... TMH did not bulk up like that in three or four months with just regular exercize, protein drinks and the right diet.....Stimulants were involved....JMO

Why is this one only audio and not video?? :waitasec:

He got there only hours after Kyron went missing. Friday or Saturday. He didn't stay long because of everything going on. So yes, technically he left because of that... cutting a visit short.

bbm

Only HOURS after Kyron went missing???

Yet the person he supposedly lived with thought he was on a weekend camping trip?

I didn't realize there was a separate thread on this, so I'll bring over my post from the PC thread:

s/bbm

I don't believe that at all. No way in hell --- IF he was living and sleeping with the woman --- that he didn't realize she was drinking herself to sleep. No. Way.

Ever been with someone who drank themselves to sleep? Or been there when someone who'd been drinking the night before wakes up?

Phew.... they may be able to hide their drinking, or control their behavior around others, but they can't control the smell.

And if I heard it correctly, Kaine claims Terri's son was sent away because of all that went on with Kyron's disappearance, yet we know he left their home long before (in March? earlier? gotta dig up the father's interview). I wish the reporter would have called him on that.

And J's father said he left because he was butting heads with Kaine not Terri.

:waitasec:

Anyone can lose 60 pounds in 3 or 4 months if they go on a strick schedule of protein drinks, the right diet, exercise and lifting weights. Basically we are talking about 5 pounds a week for 3 months or 3.75 pounds a week for 4 months.

You have to realize that we aren't talking about just losing 60 pounds, we are talking about being in shape to compete in a bodybuilding competition. That means getting down to a very low percentage of body fat, which is difficult for a woman in her late 30's. It's not something you are going to do in a healthy way in 4 months and as you near the time of the competition you are going to put yourself into a state of extreme dehydration to look as cut as possible. Things like this are not healthy so the people who do them don't tend to approach them in a healthy way and stimulant use is extremely prevalent.

I could drink myself to sleep and no one know.
It only takes a shot and a half and I am out cold....cheap drunk I suppose..
I can brush my teeth...and be out for the night..

Hiding a bottle on the other hand....would be much trickier!

Not necessarily.. You would never believe the places where we found empty bottles of booze after my mother-n-law passed away...If the situation hadn't been so tragic it would have been comical...JMO..

But that's not what he said. He said she was drinking herself to sleep.

So she goes to bed every night (or almost every night) after Kaine does so that she can do her drinking then. I don't think he was the most observant husband. I think as long as she was there everyday when he got home from work (which he said she was) and he had a house to come home to with two kids---one hers, one his----that everything was okay to him. By his own admission he said she was off doing things during the day while he was at work and he had no idea what they were.

Hi Patty G..I know for a fact muscle weighs more than fat... TMH did not bulk up like that in three or four months with just regular exercize, protein drinks and the right diet.....Stimulants were involved....JMO

I'll agree to disagree with you regarding the stimulants.

But he said "she was drinking herself to sleep every night for 6 months."

I am in England. I have followed this case for 6 weeks or so. Before that Haleigh and Caylee. Because of the time difference some days its very late...especially the last few weeks since Kyron has disappeared. I dont drink but if i did i could drink a bottle a night and my husband wouldnt know as hes in bed... so i dont see it as strange what Kaine said.

Just a quick comment about fat burners. Have you ever lived with someone that was taking a LOT of fat burners, dieting and working out?

I have, I almost threatened to make him quit or move into the barracks until he did quit. Goor Lawd! It was insane behavior I tell you. Not insane as in mentally ill, just Out-of-Control irritability. Yikes.

Sorry off topic, I had a flash back reading her quick dropping of weight and remembered when my Husband was on the chunky chicken program (my pet name for getting flagged as a soldier as being overweight) :)

Wasn't TH's older son out of the house for awhile already? Kaine said it was just a summer thing they did every year............

According to J's father, he was out of the house in March, stayed with her folks briefly and has lived with him ever since. He stated the reason for the move was that J was not getting along with Kaine. "Knocking heads" or something like that was used to describe the issues.

Not necessarily.. You would never believe the places where we found empty bottles of booze after my mother-n-law passed away...If the situation hadn't been so tragic it would have been comical...JMO..

Oh hey----I have a sister that has a problem but she doesn't even fall off the wagon once a year anymore, but when she did, there was no telling how many or where you'd find the bottles. LOL. And she did then and does now hold a full time job in a prestigious association.

bbm

Only HOURS after Kyron went missing???

Yet the person he supposedly lived with thought he was on a weekend camping trip?

Lol yea well..he didnt really live with her did he. Therefore I really dont get why she lied abouT that..or other things for that matter. Maybe thats where Terri gets it from.

JMO

In 2005 you could get any legal drug online.

The internet sites had their own Dr.'s to fill out the scripts.

If she did it in a few months even a regular Dr. would have prescribed speed for that amount of time.

You have to realize that we aren't talking about just losing 60 pounds, we are talking about being in shape to compete in a bodybuilding competition. That means getting down to a very low percentage of body fat, which is difficult for a woman in her late 30's. It's not something you are going to do in a healthy way in 4 months and as you near the time of the competition you are going to put yourself into a state of extreme dehydration to look as cut as possible. Things like this are not healthy so the people who do them don't tend to approach them in a healthy way and stimulant use is extremely prevalent.

Basically when I posted, it was for the mere fact that losing 60 pounds is possible to accomplish in 3 or 4 months.

Agreed. Actually just the opposite. They make you gain weight. I've been on prednisone as well. It sucks. I hate being on it but it's the only thing that helps when my asthma goes berserk.

Just to clarify, that is not the same type of steroid as is used in body-building and other sports. Prednisone, dexamethasone, hydrocortisone, etc. are glucocorticoids, not anabolic steroids. The side effects are quite different, in fact long term use of prednisone and the like can cause muscle tissue breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member